@staygold Thank you for the Goblin bts picture and the discovery picture. Where did you find the Goblin bts photo? I have never seen this picture. I remember the episode. This was the episode where Kim Shin asked Euntak to marry him, right? Well, how come I've never seen the photo of Kim Shin holding Euntak's face in his hands while she looks up at him lovingly?! He's looking down at her like she's a precious gem.  Are you as confused as I am? TVN? Really?

My reaction to TVN:

tumblr_np1ophQfMk1tj1og8o1_r1_500.gif

credit: vismaviedavie

And the discovery picture. I think GY looks good from every angle. I think he even looks good from behind.

@Noor90 More bts pics from Goblin. Thank you! I love every moment between GY and the kid too. So the white musk with gy's face on the box is only sold in south korea? Well, that's not fair. i envy korean fans too. I guess I'm moving to south korea so i can get my box with gy's face on it. Yes, all of us are smitten by GY's charms. This man is just...Have I told you this before? He's just something else. I think I need to take a break from him before he kills me with his endless charms. You know, I think it's great if a man is handsome, but when a man is charming, I think it's even better. I think GY is so charming. I think he is handsome too. I think being charming is hard, but he makes being charming look easy.

@everyone I think GY is being charming and sexy at the same time. Here's where I think GY being charming and sexy at the same time. Look at him :wub: 

tumblr_omckbmf32W1w61dxlo1_r1_400.gif

credit: gongyoo-in-motion

Everyone(especially lurkers!!) here is what I think charming means:

charming- utterly delightful in every aspect; of or consisting of charm.

I think this describes our Gong Ji Chul/Gong Yoo :D 

Edit:

@staygold I'm sorry I'm mentioning twice, but didn't you say you had a whole wall of text about the Goblin couple's chemistry? Please do share :D Waiting for you to reply me :D  :wub:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3

Top Stars Couple Chemistry in Advertisements

photo861409.jpg

Gong Yoo and Gong Hyo-jin

Personal favorite! This Gong couple is not just about the chemistry but their acting skill. Even from these short commercials, they are acting with their eyes and it astonishes to me how great they are in little details. Please, Gong couple; give me another Romcom featuring you two!

http://www.hancinema.net/top-stars-couple-chemistry-in-advertisements-107319.html

Please, any kind soul can cast GY& GHJ together in any drama , i want to see their chemistry together after  they become Veteran actors , Hello my teacher isn't enough for Me i want more of them like writer of this article said "give me another Romcom featuring you two!"

MV of GY & GHJ from their dramas

MV Of Park Tae in & Na Bo Ri

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Noor90 said:

Please, any kind soul can cast GY& GHJ together in any drama , i want to see their chemistry together after  they become Veteran actors , Hello my teacher isn't enough for Me i want more of them like writer of this article said "give me another Romcom featuring you two!"

So I still haven't seen Biscuit teacher and star candy! Where can I watch it? :D

• Like 2

@tok-soompi @jaysmurf finally, he found his bride i wish the real Goblin 'll find his bride too:D

@everyone it has been a while since we hear anything about GY or even see him even in His birthday , we didn't see him or get any update from Soop management like every year i miss him so much :(

i wish he 'll chose his next project quickly , i'm sure 100% it'll be a movie . so it's means it'll be released in late 2018 or 2019 :ph34r:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Noor90 said:

@everyone it has been a while since we hear anything about GY or even see him even in His birthday , we didn't see him or get any update from Soop management like every year i miss him so much :(

i wish he 'll chose his next project quickly , i'm sure 100% it'll be a movie . so it's means it'll be released in late 2018 or 2019 :ph34r:

Really? :( 

• Like 1

29 M from Gong yoo FM in Taipei 

It's Video of all Fan Meeting In Taipei , i think it's never been  posted here and i never watch it before  :blush:

Credit ti uploader 

His Fan Meeting in Japan in 2011

FM in Japan in 2013 

I wish GY 'll return to these days like in " 2011, 2013" he seemed more relaxed , happy and more carefree . May be he felt more relaxed with Japanese fans , may be he wasn't stressed like now 

Anyway, i wish he found his inner peace now & and choose new project quickly :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

More and More news about Gong yoo Joined Louis Vuitton " Tambour Horizon Connected watch" Campaign 

Gong Yoo, Bae Doona, and Luhan Join Worldwide Celebrities for Louis Vuitton Ad

2015-4-e1499932862773.jpg

These Korean actors have been chosen to endorse Louis Vuitton’s latest watch due to their incredible global popularity.

The ad, called “Connected Journeys” brings celebrities from all over the world together to promote the luxury brand’s new watch.

Among the celebrities, Hallyu actor Gong Yoo was picked to appear in the advertisement and recited the product’s slogan in English.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/gong-yoo-luhan-bae-doona-join-worldwide-celebrities-louis-vuitton-ad/

Gong Yoo, Luhan and Bae Doona Promote The New Louis Vuitton Watch

gong-yoo-luhan.jpg

Three very famous Asian actors who have had huge influence in their own countries and outside of it were chosen to promote the new Louis Vuitton watch.

Gong Yoo was chosen to promote the watch and even recites the slogan in English for the ad, he has gained huge fame with his role in the 2016 famous Korean movie “Train To Busan” and the famous kdrama “Goblin”.

Luhan who is very famous in China for singing and acting also promoted the watch and said the slogan in Chinese.

Bae Doona who appeared in many American movies such as Cloud Atlas and is currently a part of the Netflix series “Sense8” also participated in the ad, and said the slogan in English.

A variety of stars from all around the world including Miranda Kerr and Jaden Smith came together to promote the new watch “Connecting Worlds”.

http://jazminemedia.com/2017/07/gong-yoo-luhan-and-bae-doona-promote-the-new-louis-vuitton-watch/

• Like 1

@Noor90 Thanks for sharing stuff about GY. I don't know if this is the place to ask, but you don't like the present GY? Please correct me if I'm wrong. And you said he's stressed now so what do you think he is stressed about? It makes me sad. I also want him to choose a project quickly and I don't know why he won't pick one quickly. I don't know what's stopping him. Hmm...

i want his next role to be a villain role.

• Like 1

@2handsintertwined no, i love GY in all his cases , Happy ,sad , stressed , sexy , bad , good , ii loved past GY , i love present GY and i'll love future GY . i just feel he puts pressure on himself more than ever  . i wish he's better now.

About his stress , i can't blame him . he's in difficult position , he needs to maintain his success & his popularity and his 10 m actor title. He should choose successful project especially after his 2 big hits ( TTB , Goblin ) in the past it would be acceptable if his movie gathered 4 M admissions and media would say wow GY succeeded to gather 4 m adm but i don't think it'll be acceptable now after TTB gathered 11.4 admissions , Age of shadows gathered 7.5 m . it'll be acceptable if his movie gathered 6 M or more 

The same for Drama if he returns to capable Channel , they 'll wait his drama rating breaks 10% , and it's so difficult only 3 dramas broke 10% (reply 1988 , Signal , Goblin ) if he returns to public channel they'll wait for higher rating . i Can feel him , he must be puzzled about his next project but the same time i'm sure he has many offers now in dramas&movies. , he also promised us he won't take much time to choose new project . Also i want to see him . Honestly i feel jealousy when i hear about movies & dramas casting of other actors . i'm waiting for this day to wake up and read GY chooses his next project after Goblin i think my heart 'll jump up and down from happiness :D

And yes for villain role or any challenging role .Also  i want him play a man with disability . or play a man who appears as a good guy in whole movie and then surprise us and he'll be the real villain , act in historical movie " Goryeo era " holding sword or arrow and bow in whole movie ok  i should stop here cuz i have many stories for GY in my mind and i cast his fellows actors & actresses too ^_^

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Noor90 said:

@2handsintertwined no, i love GY in all his cases , Happy ,sad , stressed , sexy , bad , good , ii loved past GY , i love present GY and i'll love future GY . i just feel he puts pressure on himself more than ever  . i wish he's better now.

About his stress , i can't blame him . he's in difficult position , he needs to maintain his success & his popularity and his 10 m actor title. He should choose successful project especially after his 2 big hits ( TTB , Goblin ) in the past it would be acceptable if his movie gathered 4 M admissions and media would say wow GY succeeded to gather 4 m adm but i don't think it'll be acceptable now after TTB gathered 11.4 admissions , Age of shadows gathered 7.5 m . it'll be acceptable if his movie gathered 6 M or more 

The same for Drama if he returns to capable Channel , they 'll wait his drama rating breaks 10% , and it's so difficult only 3 dramas broke 10% (reply 1988 , Signal , Goblin ) if he returns to public channel they'll wait for higher rating . i Can feel him , he must be puzzled about his next project but the same time i'm sure he has many offers now in dramas&movies. , he also promised us he won't take much time to choose new project . Also i want to see him . Honestly i feel jealousy when i hear about movies & dramas casting of other actors . i'm waiting for this day to wake up and read GY chooses his next project after Goblin i think my heart 'll jump up and down from happiness :D

And yes for villain role or any challenging role .Also  i want him play a man with disability . or play a man who appears as a good guy in whole movie and then surprise us and he'll be the real villain , act in historical movie " Goryeo era " holding sword or arrow and bow in whole movie ok  i should stop here cuz i have many stories for GY in my mind and i cast his fellows actors & actresses too ^_^

I'm glad you love GY in all cases :)

If what I'm about to say next makes me sound ignorant please let me know. I'm not an expert on this sort of thing. These are just my thoughts.

Oh. Well, I wish he's better too.

I think a lot of actors have successful films and dramas. I don't think he's the only actor who has to maintain his popularity. Sometimes I think he should know that he's not the only one going through this sort of thing.I think a lot of actors keep acting even if their next project doesn't do as well as others. I think he's worrying too much. I think he should just go for it. I don't like how he's worrying about his next project after Train to Busan and Goblin. At this rate, I don't think he'll ever choose a next project. 

How can he do anything new if he's comparing everything to Goblin and Train to Busan? I don't understand. What I'm trying to say is he needs to try anyway even if he can't maintain his popularity. And who cares if his next movie doesn't get 11.4 million or 7.5 million? I don't think it should matter. It hurts my feelings that he has to worry about that sort of thing. 6 million or more is acceptable? That is really high. I don't like how the bar is set so high like that. I don't like this at all. It shouldn't be this way. It makes me really sad.

I just don't know.

Thanks for telling me this. I don't understand why he has to stress out because he's worried his next project won't be like Train to Busan or Goblin. That just makes me so sad. I feel bad for him. I wish he could just act without carrying this burden.

I think you are right. After reading what you said, I can agree that he puts too much pressure on himself. Well, a lot of actors/actresses put a lot of pressure on themselves, right? So again, I think he should know that he's not the only one putting pressure on himself. I think he acts like he's the only one going through this sort of thing.

Yes, I can't blame him either and you're right, He's in a difficult situation, but who isn't in a difficult situation? I feel like he thinks he's the only person in a difficult situation. A lot of actors/actresses/celebrities in korea are in difficult situations, right?

I feel the same way you do. I feel jealous when I hear about movie and drama castings of other actors too, but that's not anyone's fault. I think those actors and actresses get cast in movies and dramas because they are bold enough to take risks. I don't think they care if their project doesn't do better than the previous one.  I'm waiting for the day he announces his next project too. I'm sorry if I'm being pessimistic, but I don't think you're going to hear any news about his next project anytime soon. If he's comparing everything to Goblin and TTB.

I think he should take more risks and I think he should be bolder and have more confidence :) 

If his next drama doesn't break past 10%, it shouldn't matter is what I think.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I just don't think it's fair to say, "GY, you can't work on another movie if you don't gather 6m+ audience." or "GY you can't work on another drama if the drama doesn't break 10%"

This is just so dumb. And if he doesn't gather 6m+ or break 10% what happens to him? Does Korea toss him aside? He can always move here to the United States!  He can move to Europe, or another country. France would be good, I think.

I'll give an example, I think it's like this,

If a woman has a child, her next child won't be like her first child, right? So why does he want his next project to be like Goblin and TTB? It's just not possible. I wish he knew that then maybe he'll stress a little less. I hope his fans would stay with him even if he isn't as successful next time.

I like what type of roles you want GY to have next :) 

No, don't stop there! I want to hear more of your stories for GY :) You cast his fellow actresses and actors too?. Ooh. This sounds interesting. Please, tell me more about this :)

More rambling,

He really is in a difficult situation and it sucks. I think his fans who want to see him choose his next project are suffering :( 

I don't know how it is in your country, but here in America, if a musician has a successful album, they still come out with another album after that.Does that make sense? So I don't  understand him at all and I think he's being unfair to his fans.

I would say we have CFs, but we don't even have any of those. So I think he basically gives his fans nothing. I'm sorry if I'm whining like a child, but I think he needs to start moving his feet. 

I've started Big. So far I like it, but I read that a lot of people didn't like the ending. It makes me sad. I hope GY didn't worry because a lot of people didn't like the ending. I haven't gotten to the end yet...

After this, I think I'll start Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. I've seen TTB, Silenced, Finding Mr. Destiny, and Age of Shadows. For dramas, I've only seen Goblin and Coffee Prince. I'm getting there...

• Like 2

So, I have a question. Long time fans of GY, GY isn't considered as handsome in South Korea? Why? What's he lacking? Some of the comments say he's not their ideal type. He's not an ideal type of guy? Why? What's wrong with him? What's he missing? I admit,  I didn't find him handsome when I first saw him in Goblin, but as I get to know him more, I'm finding him more and more handsome. I think he is my type too. Since I'm a new fan, i was wondering if anyone could answer my questions. Some of the comments hurt my feelings. I don't know :( Is he a flower boy?

Is Gong Yoo considered as a handsome or not?

1496940924.jpg

Spoiler

SzYUo

ECNzL

Spoiler

UKwxy

Baopu

KxCZe

Ebbib

Spoiler

IMlYD

VLkjV

qlVVM

OhWpk

PzEMf

JPXcm

DjguN

Spoiler

iZuGU

AVsqD

VBiKm

-He's indeed handsome, but not my type..

-Of course..

-I think he is a flower boy...

-I think he's just handsome.. He looks like my homeroom teacher in senior high school..

-He has an unique looks.. He looks cool when he acts..

-I don't think so..

-He's not my type but if that's not handsome then I don't know what is..

-He's not handsome..???? Then I wonder what's the description of handsome in your dictionaries.. The comments are so absurd..

-He's so freaking handsome, though..??

-He's not the flower boy type.. He's just handsome...

-I don't think he's handsome, though..?

-Nope..

-He doesn't look that handsome in person..

-He's just.. handsome. For me, the example of flower boys are Wonbin, Go Soo, etc.

-I don't know.. He's indeed very charming and unique-looking but I wouldn't consider him as handsome..

-He's not exactly that handsome.. But he has a very likeable face..

-He's not handsome, but his body is..ㅋㅋ

-Not my type, but he's indeed very handsome..

-He's handsome.. and mine..

credit to https://pannative.blogspot.com/2017/07/is-gong-yoo-considered-as-handsome-or.html

• Like 3

actually i think gong yoo maybe taking his time choosing something that he really wanted to act in.  Cos i find all his movies are uniquely selected.  We also want him to see him in good works.  For drama, i suspect it will take a long while...

• Like 3