Gong Yoo`s Attitude Touched the Female Lead He Worked with in a Recent Commercial

Gong Yoo is 'true to the rumors, a gentleman.'

In the beautiful city of Prague in Czech Republic, Gong Yoo fits right into the breathtaking scenery as one to admire himself. Enjoying the mesmerizing view and having the time of their life, Gong Yoo sure channeled out his ideal boyfriend charms acting across the female lead. 

This commercial was shot back in August and the female lead uploaded a group picture from the shoot on her personal Instagram with the following caption that proved the actor's kind personality even when the camera is off. 

She captioned, 

"The commercial that was taken in Prague has started airing! (omit) Senior Gongyoo is as the rumor says, a gentleman. I was really touched with his (good) sense as he joked around and brought up the atmosphere, worring that I may be nervous during the shoot(note: This commercial was the female lead's first commercial)..." 

http://kstarlive.com/Gong-Yoo-s-Attitude-Touched-the-Female-Lead-He-Worked-with-in-a-Recent-Commercial-5877832

Gong Yoo Proved to Be a Real Gentleman and Cutie in a Commercial Making Film

base_8e970a0b1b1891acac9b8f817993c75b.jp

Gong Yoo is a gentleman and a cutie, on and off camera. 

Following the release of the latest BC Card commercial with Gong Yoo, the making film of the commercial has been released as well. With the filming taken place in the breathtaking Prague in Czech Republic, the team of staffs and the female lead as well as Gong Yoo could be seen working hard during the filming.

In the making film, we could see Gong Yoo's delicateness towards the female lead as he pushed her hair back slightly that was being messed up by the wind. 

temp_cf2e0e5cfbb5da1abcc99e6ab5185141.jp

During the train scene, Gong Yoo hopped in the train cooly at one moment and peeped out by the camera in the next. 

temp_3752e814db0bf1a9c226de42cbbe639e.jp
http://kstarlive.com/Gong-Yoo-Proved-to-Be-a-Real-Gentleman-and-Cutie-in-a-Commercial-Making-Film--5880141

• Like 2

8 hours ago, staygold said:

Too bad video won't show up. See it on twitter till @Noor90 finds a proper hd version!B)

i found another version from discovery expedition instagram ^_^

i love all Discovery Expedition CFs either videos or pics , always perfect from places , clothes , gong yoo , atmosphere  like a piece of art  :wub:

Travel with Kanu 2015 :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Noor90 said:

Travel with Kanu 2015 :)

I love how well this photo has been styled. His wrinkled tshirt, the pictures on the wall, the books on his side table,  the news clippings!

His shoulders and his hands. Especially his hands!:heart:

Edited by staygold
grammar
  • Like 4

DKNjSR_VYAAXBMN.jpg

DKNjSSUUQAAUIZc.jpg

DKNjSR_UMAAeVcE.jpg

Gong Yoo & His friend My Q for Epigram FW 2017 , it was shooted in kanazawa japan .

20 hours ago, staygold said:

I love how well this photo has been styled. His wrinkled tshirt, the pictures on the wall, the books on his side table,  the news clippings!

His shoulders and his hands. Especially his hands!:heart:

i love his pic too , everything was perfect , really camera likes Gong yoo :wub:

16 hours ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

So many lovely photos of GY showing up! My heaaart <3 ahhh. His naturally wonderful features :wub:

GY really is busy man in the last 2 months he shooted CFs for Asus , Bc Card , Discovery Expedition , Epigram , ILoom , who knows maybe he shooted other CFs , every ad was shooted in different place with different vibe^_^

• Like 5

Actor Gong Yoo showed a good look.

2017092301001996500144091_20170922151803

The fashion magazine 'Marie Claire' released an episode of the filming of the actor who caused the syndrome through the drama 'Dokkaebi'/'Goblin' earlier this year.

This pictorial is a concept of a trip with a friend, and I shared the moment when my life and my best friend MY Q together, "Everyday is a journey," was filmed through shooting in Kanazawa, Japan.

2017092301001996500144092_20170922151803

The distinctive sensibility of Gong Yoo has also worked well with traditional wooden buildings and a secluded street background, completing a picture like a movie.

Gong Yoo, wearing any costumes perfectly, especially here, the gentle eyes of Gong, excitement of women made his visuals shine more and more.

The pictures of actor Gong Yoo, which looks like one of the movies, can be found in the October issue of "Marie Claire" and on the Marie Claire website.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003154873

• Like 4

Epigram new CF with gong yoo & his best friend MY Q ^_^

8 months passed quickly after goblin ended & I miss Gong yoo so much . I want him choose his upcoming project "100%" movie quickly. I want to see him in my screen . I know it's difficult for him to choose after his big success in 2016 , I understand he'll be more cautious in choosing but I miss him sooooo much :(

• Like 4