[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *`xiuzhen

YES! Lee YeonHee <3. This is awesome, she's already casted into a drama right after Millionaire's First Love. I've still yet to see that but I will very soon (:. I wonder what role she plays.

I've watched a few episodes of Song YooRi's drama before, I forgot the name of it. But from what I remember, her acting was pretty good, which was a while ago.

I'm looking forward to this drama's release ^^

OneFineDay_newsn_03.17.jpg

Dog bond Namgoong Min, triangle love fight with Gong Yoo for Sung Yu-Ri

Actor Namgoong Min will be fighting against Gong Yoo for the hand of Sung Yu-Ri. Namgoong Min was recently cast as main character with Sung Yu-Ri and Gong Yoo in ‘One Fine Day’ (writer Sohn Eunhae/director Shin Hyunchang), a Wednesday-Thursday drama on MBC, airing the first episode on May 31. In this drama, Namgoong Min is Kang Dongha, an aquarium curator with a thorough personality who studied overseas. After appearing as Dog Bone Dr. Ji with Lee Taeran in “La Vie En Rose” on KBS, which ended in November last year, he is making a come-back in 6 months. ‘One Fine Day’ is a story about siblings who parted as infants but reunite after 15 years andthen fall in love, which Namgoong Min will be joining in the shooting from early April.

from sidushq

Guest precious04

this storyline reminds me of the other korean drama "Heaven's Tree" with Lee Wan & Park Shin Hye that took place in Japan.

Guest tenshiii0ox

Mmm... very cliche. Sung Yoori's (Yuri) acting bothers me. She's not exactly what I called a talented actress. Personality wise, I like her, but aghh!! -_- Otherwise, the cast pleases me. :)

Guest makemyday

wow, isit just me or is there a lot of people in the cast..?

i love love love the younger actors playing gongyoo and sungyuri.

Guest Solly

to tell you the truth, i'm liking the younger cast more than the main ones. O_O;;; i think i'll pass on this drama. the story doesn't sound appealing to me. :T

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest DAYdream*

to tell you the truth, i'm liking the younger cast more than the main ones. O_O;;; i think i'll pass on this drama. the story doesn't sound appealing to me. :T

-S0LLY ^3^

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that too. But I'm going to try watching a couple episodes for Gongyoo and Lee Yunhee because I love them both ^o^ This is Lee Yunhee's first drama, no? I can't

remember where she came out... Millionare's First Love... there was another one before that, right?

Guest makemyday

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that too. But I'm going to try watching a couple episodes for Gongyoo and Lee Yunhee because I love them both ^o^ This is Lee Yunhee's first drama, no? I can't

remember where she came out... Millionare's First Love... there was another one before that, right?

she also had a small role as um tae woong's sister in boohwal(resurrection)

Guest Saragorn

Eh, if cliche story lines really bothered me, I wouldn't be watching kdramas. :) I want to see this for Gong Yoo.

Guest StylishAzNx07

can't wait to see this drama!<3 I love Gong Yoo and Sung Yuri even though SYR can't really act well, but its okay.

still a month to go. :(

Guest kevjc07

Yay! Gong Yoo is finally in a new drama. I can't wait to see this ^^ Seems as if incest is the new thing for a drama now, huh?

Archived