[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xosandy

3/9/06 – Ahn Yun Hong (안연홍) will costar with Sung Yoo Ri, Gong Yoo, and Lee Yun Hee (성유리, 공유, 이연희) in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “One Fine Day (어느 멋진 날)”, aka “San Francisco”, scheduled to be aired by MBC on 5/31 following the final episode of “Dr. Gang”. She plays the role Kim Mal Ja (김말자) who is deported out of the USA after her fake marriage to obtain American citizenship is disclosed. Then Mal Ja is hired by Suh Ha Neul (서하늘, played by Sung Yoo Ri) working as a clerk in Ha Neul’s aquarium store. AYH’s latest drama was “Sweet Spy” ended early this year.

200603091548421110_1.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200603/200603100598.html

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...603091548421110

credits: CindyW88 @ News Thread

ahh found the thread. =] i wanna watch this cuz i like lee yeonhee but sungyuri... so far her acting skills in both dramas ive seen were ... horrible =X i hope they have improved. gongyoo hes good. i like him so the main actor passes. lol i wonder who the second male lead will be.. if there will be one

Guest yeohweping

ahh found the thread. =] i wanna watch this cuz i like lee yeonhee but sungyuri... so far her acting skills in both dramas ive seen were ... horrible =X i hope they have improved. gongyoo hes good. i like him so the main actor passes. lol i wonder who the second male lead will be.. if there will be one

The second lead has confirmed to be Nam Gong Min. He will be playing Ha Neul’s aquarium store manager, Kang Dong Ho. He's a gentleman that will shield Ha Neul away from all rain and storm.

200407120060314103623_1.jpg

i have been waiting for GY next drama after i watched him in Hardtack Teacher ... couldn't remember the title .. he so cute in there ..

well wondering how this one will end ... coz the story line sounds it will end with sad ending ..

but still will waiitng for this .. ^^*

Guest ibabyxgardien

all these "princess" dramas and "siblings falling in <3" hehe~~ but either way i still want to see this drama and check out the chemistry between the main characters.. hope that the drama isn't TOO sad.. ;]

Guest renni72

They are NOT blood related so it's not coutned as incest, right?

The second introduction on the first page tells that they are not related by blood. Seo Gun's (Gong Yoo) dad married Haneul's (Sung Yuri) mom who was an unwed mother. Different dad and different mom altogether....they just share the same surname because Haneul was ADOPTED after she became an orphan.

Guest hanjin90

Sung Yu Ri is back! OMG, can't wait to see this film. Who is Ju Hyo Ju?

She look like Ha Ji Won in the pic on 1 post!^__^

Guest nad59

Woohoo..Definitely looking forward to this drama..Too bad it's only airing end of May..That's way too long to wait..

Archived