[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest patti0311

Gong Yoo is back :blush: ! Ehh the story line is about incest similar to the one that will come out in Japan about twin-cest :sweatingbullets: . Please post more info, thanks

i don't think you can call it incest since they are not biologically related. I like Gong Yoo and think he is a really good actor esp in comic roles.

Guest xXeunhaexP

as much as i like gong yoo, i can't say the same for his hairdo in the above pics!!! eeelk

hehe i agree with you elin i like gong yoo a lot except his hair style looks like an ajusshi/ahjin mah. its kinda weird looking, like a HUGE afro gone wrong. lol >.< but im loving his nice bod!! i cant wait to watch him act again! B)

Guest o_selina_o

oooooooo i relli wanna see this!! it seems to have a realli gd plot =)

i wonder wot lee yeon hui play as......i liked her wen she woz in MFL <3

that woman from my girl who played the sectarey is in here too ^^

dang gong yoo is so hott <33 his bod <333

awwww man...... I hate watching series that brother and sister falls for each other or they don't know that they are brother and sister.... just similar stories like

Autum in my Heart

Winter Sonata

My Girl

^ all those has to deal with brother and sister... and it leaves you all confuse and heart broken saying no no no you can't do that you are brother and sister... ewwww that is sick... or what so ever...

hmmm..u forgot Tree Of Heaven...!

20060323183509.072.1.jpg

its that dad actor again...im starting to hate him! uhh...seen him in Spring Waltz and Autumn Tale...his face is buggin me...always ruinin people's lives!

but even though its brother and sister...might as well try it, right?

omg! his body is even better than when he was in hardtack teacher [or whatever the name was] with gong hyo jin ^^!! sung yuri looks SO pretty!! although i'm not a huge fan of her acting, looking forward to this drama.

although the plotline seems really cliche ^^!! hahaha then again, so are alot of korean dramas. gotta love em though!! haha

click

here and post if you'd like to join our team [soompi@filefront]! we're currently looking for an uploader for this drama! thank you!

Guest soysaucechoix33

ahhh; wanna watch it reallie bad :D

gongyooooo<3 is great ;)

i hope sung yuri does a better job at acting this time :]

&& im starting tooh like lee yunhee more after i watched millionaire's first love :)

look`n forward tooh this :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *`xiuzhen

I still can't believe I didn't get to stalk them T_T. They were here in Sydney. In places I recognise. Gah.

I'm really looking forward to this drama series (:

Guest roujin

heh im not really liking the plot...but ill give it a try just cuz the cast looks pretty nice.

01.jpg

is it just me or does this kid look like minho?! from shoot dori? hehe >_<

from the dramas ive seen sung yuri in shes a horrible actress. i havent watched anyone as bad as her well there are some others but i don tremember them that much. shes pretty but i hope shes improved in acting A LOT. i couldnt stand watching her in Prince's First Love. for some reason 1000 Years [Later ?] was not as hard to watch. and i dunno why maybe since i kept it in my head it was her first main role etc etc but yea. hopefully shes improved. but she is pretty i dont deny that at all. i'd probably watch this for lee yeon hee and gong yoo and nam goong min isnt bad hes all right i liked him in xman when he used to come out =]]. i love lee yeon hee. i think shes one of the prettiest actresses. i dunno i just really like her. and her acting is all rigth for a newbie. much better than yuri's debut. also gongyoo <33 hes one hot and great actor. i loved all his previous roles that ive seen. cant wait for this.

I usually think that yuri look a bit plain, but I think she looks nice in here...

Lee Yun Hee looks great too. She has a really cute face, genuinely nice features?

i agree that pic is quite nice =]] actually its real nice. they're all smilin with great smiles <33 yunhee looks beautiful. for some reason to me she looks prettier than yuri esp in this pic maybe its just this pic. the guys are pretty cute altho im still ehh about gongyoon's hair. lol but other then that <333

Archived