[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

Guest luisainfante

funny, why is it that K-drama always have sibling love plot?? but who cares !! Its by Gong Yoo! Quite a talented actor but still have not hit it big overseas...i hope he does!! But hang on i thought he's going into the army soon?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest labonita

and they will film in san francisco starting april :x

oh..GongYoo!!!! Hoorey! and at SF..i wish i were there. those in SF if you have a chance to meet them, take some photos and share them with us, will you? :D

Guest YunHo&YuRi

So far the casting of the drama is awesome with Sung YuRi, GongYoo and Lee YeonHee but does anyone know who else is going to be in there as well? Like the supporting male actor...?

Guest loving_D

THIS DRAMA WILL HAVE LEE YEON HEE IN IT

and they will film in san francisco starting april :x

...is she the supporting actress?

i dont really like her. i think its just me.

i like lee yeon hee but isnt she a bit TOO young compared to the other two? O__O

my thoughts exactly. she was even really young compared to hyunbin...but gongyoo and sung yuri are older than hyunbin.

Guest yeohweping

Lee Yeon Hee will be playing the role Ju Hyo Ju. She got casted for the role after the director saw her movie with Hyun Bin. The director for San Francisco feels that her new image matches the role of Hyo Ju, a girl who loves Seo Gun (Gong Yoo) with all her heart. :lol:

Guest makemyday

even though sung yuri and gongyoo are a lot older than lee yeon hee...

sung yuri/gongyoo look young for their age..

and lee yeon hee looks older than her age.

maybe it works out?

meh who cares. gongyoo is hot. haha

Guest happy.birthday

Lee Yeon Hee will be playing the role Ju Hyo Ju. She got casted for the role after the director saw her movie with Hyun Bin. The director for San Francisco feels that her new image matches the role of Hyo Ju, a girl who loves Seo Gun (Gong Yoo) with all her heart. :lol:

Yay! im going to watch the drama then although Im guessing Lee Yeon Hui is playing someone who gets in between the couple.

Guest DAYdream*

^ There are plenty of picture in her thread ^_^Here.

I love the cast! Even though Yunhee may be younger than Gongyoo and

SungYuri, i still really like her and can't wait to see the three of them in this drama

together. I really wish I could see a preview or read the storyline for this, but since

they're starting filming in April, I guess I'll have to wait until then ^__^ I hope

Yunhee's character isn't the evil character in the drama, she's too cute & pretty for

that. Is there any other news on the rest of the cast? I'd really like to know which

actor will be playing the second guy. So many things I'd like to know ><

Anyways, enough of my jibber jabber. I can't wait to watch this in May =]

i can't really see lee yeon hee as the pretty girl that turns evil and gets in the way between two lovers and tries to tear them apart. haha run-on sentence..? but you get the point.

i can't really see lee yeon hee as the pretty girl that turns evil and gets in the way between two lovers and tries to tear them apart. haha run-on sentence..? but you get the point.

maybe, she would be a nice third party.. i mean the silent lover kinda girl (the kinda male characters u see in lotsa series for eg Shin Hyun Joon in Stairway To Heaven)... she doesn't do any evil or break them apart like other female villains in series.. juz a thought hehe, but it'd be pretty interestin to see her as a baddie too but well, i've had enuf of evil females on tv lol..

good cast. can't wait to watch~

speaking of gong yoo

is hello teacher a good drama of his?

hello teacher has a so-so storyline but i like it cuz of gong yoo. his acting is good without a doubt. :)

eh think this should be discussed in his thread.

Archived