[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nivlacil

OH MY GOD IS SUNG YURI GOING TO BE IN SAN FRANCISCO THEN?! OH MY GOD MY HEART IS LITERALLY POUNDING SO HARD ONCE I SAW THE WORDS SAN FRANCISCO AND SUNG YURI!!!! PLEASE TELL ME SHE WILL BE HERE!!!!

Guest Airine Pratama

For sure, i love Gong Yoo and Sung Yuri as a couple ^^ but for the storyline ... cliche is a yes, but it might be a good cliche one ...

Sidus must be behind this drama coz both lead are Sidus's artists ...

I like both Gong Yoo and Sung Yuri ... a good and cute couple for me ...

Guest Access DENIED

Sung yuri's management or whatever turned down Spring waltz for this?? I was going to watch it for the taboo. I have not seen forbidden love between blood-related siblings in a long time.

Boy, many korean dramas are heading to cliche ville.

Guest Da Xing Di

omg, gong yoo!!! finally i've been dying to see him again!

but sung yu ri?...she is pretty and all, but i'm not so sure about her acting skills..

and the plot is kinda...overused in korean drama-world, in my opinion....but who cares if the whole thing sucks as long as we have gong yoo to drool on! lol

Really love to see Yuri again in a drama. But I'm kind of disappointed in the story. I am not worried about the incest thing. I am sure there will not even be a kissing scene between Yuri and the lead actor. But the story really is already recycled. The only motivation for me to watch this drama is Yuri alone. Hope this drama does well in the ratings game. I am worried about Yuri's career....Spring Waltz would have been a better drama for her...Anyway, hope I am wrong..

Edit. Umm. maybe there will be a kissing scene if it turns out they are not actually brother and sister.

hmm.. whats an internet drama?

i want to see it..

is there any way i can watch this?

it's a short 2 epi. drama. it was called, "Kim Sung-Joon Meets Lee Yoo-Jung" it was back in 2003.

i wanted to see more of them when i saw it, now, i get a chance to!! ya....

to download:

epi. 1 [download]

epi. 2 [download]

d2gallery18big4hh.jpg

NOTE: this pic ISN'T from the upcoming drama, sanfrancisco. don't wanna confuse ppl. :D

but anyways, aren't they cute together???? hehe

awwww, gong yu!! he was so cute in the 'teacher' drama

with gong hyo jin ^^* and although i'm not a total fan

of sung yuri, she is so darn pretty >_<!! hehe

^and btw, i doubt it's an actual incest drama you guys.

they're not blood related i don't think. or.. i hope not. heh.

it's a short 2 epi. drama. it was called, "Kim Sung-Joon Meets Lee Yoo-Jung" it was back in 2003.

i wanted to see more of them when i saw it, now, i get a chance to!! ya....

to download:

epi. 1 [download]

epi. 2 [download]

d2gallery18big4hh.jpg

NOTE: this pic ISN'T from the upcoming drama, sanfrancisco. don't wanna confuse ppl. :D

but anyways, aren't they cute together???? hehe

they look very good together.

huh, the storyline still is not good. I hope they kind of change it. don't like the storyline at all even though they're not real sibling.

dislike story line, its been done so many times. theres a drama just like it out there thats being done by SBS. but that one is even more wrong. like Gong Yoo but I dont like Sung YuRi. Since i dont like 2 out of the 3 factors i'll pass on this drama. I really really like Gong Yoo tho! hes sooooo cute...:(

Guest thesarahchong

I like Gong Yoo. A lot. I'm not a particular fan of Sung Yuri though. Ah well. I'm not fond of incest dramas either, but I guess I'll just have to wait & watch to make the final decision on that.

Archived