[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StylishAzNx07

this drama seems like its going to b like 100% melodrama. im so used to gong yoo in comedies ... but it will b nice to see him in something serious ...

Guest LuVsTaR

AWWWW.....MAN!.....it sounds like a sad drama and they won't end up together already........i feel that way toward this drama....i'll try to watch it though....

Guest hahayoye

Oh! this is a kind of drama that I like most. I love the plot like this, It can make me kind a lot (I think so). Can't wait to watch it and the couple lead actors are my favorite too.

if i watch this, it's only for gong yoo. he's good. hope that the show takes off cuz it's such a waste to see his talents go unnoticed again in a forgettable plot. but i'm not passing my judgement yet. it's great just to see him on screen again. YIPPEE.

wow if it's done in frisco, it's an additional attraction for me. i like tt place. and to all those living there : if you catch him filming, don't forget to share with your soompi mates. :D

Guest kiwi1430261477

Have they already started filming in the US??????!!!!!!! The story's kinda ummm...different lol. Like 늑대의 유혹 kinda. : )

Guest just jess

... another incest story, i thought these stories werent popular anymore. well, i liked "a wolfs attraction" maybe this wont be THAT weird and bad??? even tho i dont like sung yuri, i like gong yoo so ill watch it for him.

Archived