Official Miura Haruma ♥ 三浦春馬 Thread

la folie

Guest angelic_betrayal

Yay, someone bumped up this thread. I'm a new poster :) My friend was watching Bloody Monday and I happened to walk by and instantly thoguht "hey, this guy's pretty cute!". I usually don't watch japanese things but I ended up watching Bloody Monday and then Koizora (which was incredible :D yet very very sad :() Now I'm watching Gokusen3. Miura Haruma is an AWESOME actor and he's so gorgeous lol :P

I want to watch Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge too but don't watch the music video for the song he sings in the movie. I watched it and didn't realize there were going to be major spoilers.... So I think the movie might be pretty ruined for me :(

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taikogirl91

OMG...thank you again Amy!!! :lol:

i love the JUNON pictures~~ :w00t:

especially the last two! haruma looks so adorable

when he's laughing and smiling like that in the 2nd picture

and his expression in both pictures of the last scan...kawaii~ ^^

i got my daily dose of haruma for today :)

Guest Death Note

Whah how come people are paying that much attention to my Takeru while he has always been played a supporter role? :rolleyes: I think Miura deserved first place, cause he had been starred in more dramas etc than Takeru but still they are top 3, not bad!<3

And this was a poll among people after all;P

Yeah, I also was rather surprised to see Takeru ranked higher than Haru. I don't hate on Takeru actually. Its just in my opinion Haru has done more. Oh well at least Takeru and Haru are both in the Top 3 :).

EDIT

But I must say, I think Takeru looks more friendly than Haru :crazy:. Hence the high ranking....

Guest avinn

Youre welcome..btw, I just have one pic to share at the moment...

Let's just hope that Haruma will take the No. 1 spot if such poll is to be conducted again in the future. Haruma deserves to be loved as much as Takeru's. :)

RAY July 2009

217e.jpg

credit: sailorfirestar

Guest taikogirl91

thanks for the photo Amy!!

for some reason..Haruma looks like a little kid

in that picture sitting like that :lol: kawaii~

is it me...or does Haruma use the right side of his face a lot?

well not a lot but i haven't seen many pictures where he turns his head

to show the left side of his face ^^

Guest blackvelvetfever

^ I wouldn't know. :mellow: Where did that come from?

Thanks for all the pics Amy! :D

His hair is longer now ^_^ Hehe. How cute :)

Guest -ohdarn-

hello.. is it true that Ai takahashi is Miura Haruma's girfriend now?

Where did you hear this from?

Guest ichigo_no_powder

hello.. is it true that Ai takahashi is Miura Haruma's girfriend now?

no that's not true, where did you hear that from? she's a lot older than him

this kid has such a wonderful smile. i hope he'll have more dramas soon, i absolutely adore everything i've seen him in so far

Guest pinkylily.

^ um. i don't think you can base much on a
wiki answer
o_________o.

especially since anyone can go into wikipedia and change/write an article based on whatever.

Guest zuany

I think Takeru seems a bit more popular than Haruma is partly because of his role in the show Kamen Rider Den-O. Even though it is supposedly a show for children, it's pretty big in Japan. Actually I first knew Takeru because of the show.

Guest -ohdarn-

^ um. i don't think you can base much on a
wiki answer
o_________o.

especially since anyone can go into wikipedia and change/write an article based on whatever.

Thats true... Don't believe everything you read until Haruma kun says so himself...

Yeah, I also was rather surprised to see Takeru ranked higher than Haru. I don't hate on Takeru actually. Its just in my opinion Haru has done more. Oh well at least Takeru and Haru are both in the Top 3 :).

EDIT

But I must say, I think Takeru looks more friendly than Haru :crazy:. Hence the high ranking....

Yeah I know that Haruma had done more, but maybe Sato's supporting roles had been important? Whaa I dunno though..xD But both is my love duo j-actors^^

Well I think Haruma also looks really friendly, his smilee..x3 Yaay for both of them;* Is crows zero 2 out yet? Hahah I know I'm so after..xD But since someone says they are waiting for the sub for crows zero 2 so I took at guess that it's realesed right?

Guest angelic_betrayal

^^Yea, I'm pretty sure its released. I think it came out in April? But i have yet to see it subbed :(

I really want to watch it too!! ACtually, google "Crows Zero 2 subs" and you should get some results for torrents... Idk if they work tho.

Or refer to the Soompi thread for the movie:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...2596&st=180

OMG. Finally finished all 24 pages! haha!

I just loved this kid from the moment I saw him in the movie 14-year-old mother! <333

And I loved him more in Gokusen and Bloody Monday. HE's such a promising actor. And I didn't know he could sing and dance too !haha!

I loved all those photobook and calendar thingy pics of him!!! So cute and natural! :D

And of course thos tea plantation blogs which cracks me up! XD

thanks for all the pics! keep it up! can't wait to see Crows Zero II!!!

Archived