la folie

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylviya

Thanks avinn for those links (:

HARUMA LOOKS SO CUTEEEEE THERE<3

I don't really like his new hair that much, but it would look so hot in Crows Zero II although I still prefer the blonde-black one. ♥♥

Guest miwazawa

i want to thank u guys for sharing those AWESOME pictures!!!!

i loooovvvveeee haruma miura

after seeing him in gokusen 3 with takaki yuya=

<333333333333

for those who haven't watched bloody monday yet

i really suggest you do

it is one of my favorites dramas of all times

and its not just because haruma is in it, lol

altho he is abs adorable in it

I first saw him in Gkusen and have liked him since.

He's just looks and acts sooo adorable, cute, shy, polite, boyish, modest, etc etc. Love it when he smiles, uber charming, cute, sweet, sunny, etc etc smile :)

I was shocked to find out that he is so young because he's been in many good dramas and movies and is a promising young actor. The bad thing is that he make me feel old :(

Can't wait for any new projects of his and especially Crows Zero II (loved the first)!

Guest avinn

Haruma's latest coverage on 16 March 2009.

EXILE’s new song as a theme song for a musical play

EXILE’s latest song AI SUBEKI MIRAI E will be used as a theme song for a musical play, Hoshi No Daichi Ni Furu Namida, that will be played by Kimini cooperani Gorou, Terawaki Yakufumi and also Miura Haruma.

It turned out that there will be much dancing and singing acts on the play. And, for dancing acts, Miura Haruma (age 18) even said, “Though I don’t have much confident, I will dance as if I was dancing for EXILE, as if I were their 15th member.” And Hiro san replied it with laugh and said, “I’m very honoured”

The sample of the song already played on Makidai’s Radio show. The song it self is a very beautiful love ballad song and *probably* will be released as a side song on EXILE new single ‘The Monster ~Someday~’ that will be released on April 15, 2009. The single it self will be the first single that featured all the 14 members of EXILE.

haruma1.jpg

org20090317000805.jpg

haruma2.jpg

org20090317000807.jpg

Source: Oricon/Pia

Credits :alizesakura@ExileLove (EX-IT)

Guest -ohdarn-

Okay I got some more pics here...Gosh I love the shaved side of this hairdo. Isn't it cool if he could had it for Crows ZERO II...

GYAO April 2009

200904gyao037.jpg

200904gyao038.jpg

200904gyao040.jpg

credits: Nodokuto

He looks so sexy.

Guest avinn

Haruma-kun and the team attended the stage greeting for "CZII THE BLACK PREMIERE II 3.23" held at JCB Hall, Tokyo on 23 March 2009. This second premiere was limited to 50 people only and all of the invitees were required to dress in black.

cz33.jpg

75368454.jpg

2009032300000016.jpg

cz32.jpg

53262448.jpg

2009032300000029.jpg

source : mainichi + oricon + variety

Guest blackvelvetfever

Haruma's latest coverage on 16 March 2009.

EXILE’s new song as a theme song for a musical play

EXILE’s latest song AI SUBEKI MIRAI E will be used as a theme song for a musical play, Hoshi No Daichi Ni Furu Namida, that will be played by Kimini cooperani Gorou, Terawaki Yakufumi and also Miura Haruma.

It turned out that there will be much dancing and singing acts on the play. And, for dancing acts, Miura Haruma (age 18) even said, “Though I don’t have much confident, I will dance as if I was dancing for EXILE, as if I were their 15th member.” And Hiro san replied it with laugh and said, “I’m very honoured”

The sample of the song already played on Makidai’s Radio show. The song it self is a very beautiful love ballad song and *probably* will be released as a side song on EXILE new single ‘The Monster ~Someday~’ that will be released on April 15, 2009. The single it self will be the first single that featured all the 14 members of EXILE.

Source: Oricon/Pia

Credits :alizesakura@ExileLove (EX-IT)

Awwww haha. I want to see him dance, how cute would that be?!

Guest avinn

^ Really he can dance!...I wish I could see the clip.

I guess when he said this line Though I don’t have much confident, I will dance as if I was dancing for EXILE, as if I were their 15th member.” he just doesn't has the gut to dance on stage rather than on the street. But I believe he can do it..

Guest blackvelvetfever

^ Doesn't he know how to break dance?? I remember watching a clip on youtube when he was younger and he was break dancing on the streets or outside w/ some other friends..

Really? I didn't know that. I'm gonna find the clip you're talking about :P

Guest MiSs L.E

Just another mag scan to share here...

JUNON March 2009

Love this boy, but they really gotta stop waxing/plucking the heck out of his eyebrows. <_< oy, on another note, I'm completely addicted to Bloody Monday and I'm already on ep. 9 and started two days ago. (mind you I have things to do at the university so sitting and just watching is out of the question). And on a completely other note, I like Shun's hair at the CZII THE BLACK PREMIERE II 3.23 :phew: he finally cut off that horrid long hair and got rid of the facial hair.

yes I agree..

please stop waxing his eyebrows..

he already look cool that way~

I love his appearance in Koizora and Gokusen 3 series..looks cool.

I love Haruma having slightly white color on his hair at least B)

Archived