Guest Choochi

Ahh I love him! He's so cute lol

I really really loved him in Koizora! <3 so sweet

I like him a lot with blond hair...haha

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God! This thread is seriously dead. It was on page five.Nah!

So here I am sharing something to make this thread alive once again.

This might be quite a long post. XDD

To start with, Haruma's Official website has a new look.YEY!

site2nfr.jpg

I really love his new profile picture. Not because it's no longer in black in white,

but Haruma sure looks handsome in there!

Here are some new photos from the new site:

haruprofile.jpg

site3.jpg

go and check the site for more photos.

Also, he updated his tea blog with a new picture:

image001.jpg

image003.jpg

so cute and still looking handsome.

here's the translation of his new entry in his tea blog;

今年も、また茶畑に来ちゃいました - 2009.06.15

皆さん、お久しぶり&お待たせしました!三浦春馬です。

Everyone, long time no see & sorry for the wait! I'm Miura Haruma.

さて、いよいよ今日から僕の茶畑日記がスタートします。

So, starting today, my chabatake diary is starting at last.

昨年の春、初めてこの茶畑に来て、その緑の眩しさに

Last spring, this chabatake started and the greenery dazzled.

思わず圧倒されてしまったのですが、

I planned to make it overwhelming.

今年もまた来ることが出来て、とってもうれしかったです。

This year I was able to do it and I'm very happy.

茶畑の緑も、その向こうに広がる風景も相変わらずきれいで、

The chabatake's green and the scenery the stretches outwards are beautiful as usual.

1年前ここに来たことが、まるで昨日のことのような気がしたり、

I came here a year ago, similar to the satisfied mood yesterday

でも、どこかとっても懐かしい感じもしたりして・・・・。

But, I feel really emotionally attached somewhere...

もしかして、この風景は日本人の心の中にある故郷の風景なんじゃないかな、なんて

This scenery possibly might be a hometown's scenery of a Japanese person's mind, maybe.

1年たった僕は、ちょっと大人っぽいことも考えてみたりしました。

It's only been a year, I should consider thinking about being adult-like for a short time.

去年、この茶畑日記を読んでくれていた方は覚えてくれてるかもしれないですが、

Last year, you might remember to have read this chabatake diary however

僕が植えたお茶の苗木たちもすくすくと成長していました。

I planted a tea plant's seed, and it grew rapidly.

今回のこの茶畑日記も、昨年に負けないよう、

Last year's seemed to lose to this time's chabatake diary.

またひと味ちがった内容で、お茶にまつわる話を中心に

Somewhat different from before, it will focus on stories related to tea

いろいろとお届けできればと思っています。

I'm thinking if I can give various reports.

では、今年も、よろしくお願いします。

So then, please treat me well.

credits: bishounensuki@haruma lj comm.

He updated his blog with those pics because he's also back filming new CMs.

read more here.

And found a behind the scene video of Haruma filming Koizora.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRVVGyV1W9k

This might cause heartbreaks to everyone who loves Harumacchi.

But I doubt this is true.

Harada Natsuki (24) and Miura (18) were reported hand in hand in a cafe in Daikanyama by Tokyosport.

http://entame-talk.seesaa.net/article/115761436.html

this is the said girl.

2424050015_a3049fdea1.jpg

Harada Natsuki is the girl from Honey and Clover Tv series who likes Mukai Osamu's character..

I'm all against this. But if it's true and Haruma is happy to be with her,

then I have to be happy too. What just made me sad is the fact that the girl is older than him.

I like Harada too. She's beautiful and a good actress but I never thought of her and Haruma being an item.

Though Haruma did mention in his past interviews that he likes older women to be his gf.

Guest taikogirl91

oooh thanks for the pictures and news shamshpgirl!!!

aww haruma's looking adorable in those pictures and i like the new

profile picture too!! :lol: very cute~ =]

i love his tea blog ^o^...can't get enough of him! haha

hmmm those rumors about him and Harada...you never know if they're true or not

i suppose but if he's seeing someone older than him...i just want him to be happy =]

she's pretty too! haha

anyway~

he said he would want his gf to be older than him?? woww lol

Guest funkypicklez

where can i find gokusen 3 sp???

with subs?

oh no!

hes dating Harada?

shes so pretty...but that means no~

lol

if hes happy then i guess im happy as a fan

:D

the news pic of him are so hot~

^

^

Hahahaha! :lol: Miura with those clothes one, is so cute;P

But MAN what is the girl doing to him?? <_<

If Miura found someone he loves, I be more than happy for him;* Even though I have to say it's a bit heartbreaking though;P

Guest iluvemdan

I'm so glad I came here ^^ I wish I found out about Haruma before! I just recently found out about him, and I'm currently watching a bit of Bloody Monday just to see what his acting is like... even though his character is of a hacker and it's not a very happy one, I can't help but think everytime he smiles (which isn't that often so far), it's soooooooo adorable xD I didn't know he was a budding actor in Japan, but I'm so glad to hear that! I haven't seen Gokusen 3, I know that was supposed to be good, so I will check it out...

Thank you labobo93 for the pictures - are they new? His hair is loooooong! Hmmm... actually, it doesn't look bad on him, but I do prefer the shorter hair ^^

Ammu

Guest Jentage

Damn. you girls can't possibly expect Miura Haruma to be single forever---- so that you can be his online wifey and he can be your future hubby..c'mon now... lolx....

that KISS picture of him is EPIC!

I really love his facepression in there!

He looks really cool and handsome in that kind of hair.HAHA!

It really looks new on him..can't wait for Gokusen the Movie.

and I badly want him in a drama again..missing him so much.

Guest labobo93

A fan account from the first play!

I want to see it~

Holy mini cooper.

I just got back. I... I don't even know what to say. I just had the most amazing, amazing night ever. I am very exhausted so I will do a full write-up tomorrow when I have time, along with photos of the theatre and goods.

But for now...

I can't even think. I am so dazed and out of it. I cannot believe I just saw the real person, on the stage, moving around, singing, dancing. I thought I was dreaming, honestly. This had to have been a dream.

edit ;; I lied, sorry. I am still too hyped up to sleep. I finished doing my write-up just now, after an hour of typing. I want to read it over again and maybe if something I remember comes up again, I want to be able to add to it, but I am seriously ready to collapse onto my bed any minute now. Photos of the theatre and posters will come later.

I don't even know where to begin. The story itself was a little... unbelieveable, and because I only understood so much of what was being said, it was difficult so whatever details I write about the story is probably not 100% accurate at all, but it's the bits and pieces I heard. They had many long important speeches and I only could pick up about 50% of it, but the good thing is that during key moments I sort of got a clue what was happening, so it worked out in the end.

Also, this play has made an entirely different Miura Haruma. The one we see and know of does not exist in this play. The moment he came out, I knew something was different. The aura around him was so much more... I don't know even know how to explain it. Haruma really showed us that he learned and studied A LOT, and he improved on EVERY aspect you could think of. Voice training, acting, body gestures, even singing and dancing. Yes, he did sing and dance! (which I was not expecting) Even his expressions were different, something we all have never seen before. I was stunned beyond belief.

I had arrived at the theatre at around a little past 5 or so, and there were already many, many people there. At first, I had thought they were ALL there for the play, but there was another live concert event going on at Akasaka BLITZ next door, so I felt a tiny bit relieved, haha. Still, there were many people!!! I had met up with my friend that I was going with, and she had several Japanese friends she had met when she was an extra for Bloody Monday. They were all housewives, and very, very dedicated Haruma fans. They really are the true meaning of "dedication", haha! They were such sweet and nice people though. I am glad Haruma has such great supportive fans.

We lined up to go inside, and after waiting for awhile (I took some photos of the outside of the theatre, including a giant poster of the play, and on the side of the theatre, there were individual shots of each of the main cast), we were finally allowed to go in. Right when you go in, you can see all the flowers and plants that other people have given the cast (it's a customary thing). You can actually see all the flowers and plants lined up from the outside too, but when you go inside, the sheer amount of all the flowers that the actors received is insane. I am willing to bet that there are much more than what was displayed for us. Of course, all of us decided to take photos of the ones given to Haruma. Most of them were from people he has worked with before -- Yamada Yu, Kichise Michiko, a bunch of others from BM, Tsumabuki Satoshi (this one I was surprised at... were they in a show together and I just don't know about it?), Nakama Yukie, etc. There were even ones from Ito En (they are such a lovely company, really). I am 99.9% positive that Oguri Shun and Sato Takeru gave him flowers too, but they were not displayed.

I also lined up to buy goods. They had a pamphlet, clear files, hand towels, a plastic mug (to keep your coffee warm), some Chikyu Gorgeous branded cookies (this was strange... and people were buying them!), phone strap. What I didn't know was that when I bought the pamphlet, they gave me a warning paper saying that the pamphlet today was missing 16 pages and that next week they will have the revised one for sale. I was like.. oh shoot, wtf? I am selling this one for sure, so if anyone is interested, please let me know. Anyway, I also decided to get the clear files and the phone strap, which is very beautiful btw. You can take out a part of the strap to make it into a bracelet.

So after this, it's off to find our seats! I was very anxious to see how "high" 2nd floor was, but really, 2nd floor in my opinion would be the best seats in the entire theatre, other than the first few rows on the 1st floor. On the 2nd floor, in ANY seat, you're able to see the whole stage very clearly, no matter where you are sitting. 1st floor would only be good if you were close to the stage. What's even better was that our seats were on the 2nd row, so we could see pretty well! I sat down and immediately my friend and I were both freaking out and non-stop giggling. It was so great. I managed to sneak in a photo of the stage before the show started.

The show didn't start until a little after 6. I was getting all nervous, and then all of a sudden the lights dim down and it was pitch dark. Pitch dark for about 1 minute. It was kinda scary, to be honest, but that really set up the atmosphere. I already can't remember what sounds they were (I think probably water), but I was very sure that the person who was "floating down" (held onto a rope probably) was Haruma. He was falling into the sea and shouting. Then there was this dramatic sequence of men in army-like clothing dancing and holding onto police shields with very loud booming music. Haruma then comes out and says he's a warrior, he has to fight in the war, etc. Then of course he gets caught in between the army of men, and they surround him. At this point they cover him, and Haruma uses this opportunity to "change" into another attire. I could see him throwing off his robe to the side, haha!

Then the army leaves, and he's lying on the ground, half naked. Yes, half naked. I had to stare at this for about a good 10 minutes or so. Kimura Yoshino comes in, walks around him for a bit, takes off her purple robe and covers Haruma. Then she proceeds to kiss him. While he's unconscious and dying of injuries.

Wow, kiss already and it hasn't even been 15 minutes into the play yet?! Talk about fast!

Then all of a sudden, all these people come in with very interesting and colourful attire, dancing and being loud around him. The stage lights up, and Haruma gains consciousness again. He is startled by all the crazy dancing and laughter, and he's all like, "where am I? where is this place!? who are you all?! what's going on?!" and he just sort of stumbles everywhere looking really confused. Kimura Yoshino comes in again and repeatedly attempts to kiss him several times, but each time Haruma darts away and goes, "what is wrong with you?! why do you always do this?!" That was actually pretty funny, haha. Then they tell him that they're some tribe that lives beside the sea, and that they are really carefree, happy people. (at least this is the impression I got)

Then of course, they ask who Haruma is, and he's like... "who... am I?" He has lost his memory. Kimura Yoshino tells him excitedly that she found him lying on the beachside unconscious and she saved him by kissing him. Haruma is appalled and is still wondering who on earth he is. Then they all introduce eachother to him, and then Kimura Yoshino gives him a name -- Shachi. Kimura's character is named Stella. They all have very, very random and awkward names. I have no idea. There's also a girl named Angeline.

Also, the "who am I?" sort of becomes a running joke in another scene where it's supposed to be funny. Haruma says "who am I?" really dramatically and one of the guys slaps him on the head and goes, that's enough already!

Then they had this scene explaining why she wants to kiss him all the time, and it's because for their people, if someone is physically hurt, one kiss can heal all their injuries. I almost bursted out laughing at this, what a brilliant idea! They had a few people kiss eachother, and they also had two guys kiss eachother, which was freakin' hilarious!

And... here is where I start to not remember what happened. Basically, to sum it up, the first half of the play was dedicated to explaining how simple and carefree the people are, and something about how the stars are very important. It was... hard to understand. There were many, many VERY FUNNY scenes, in which the entire theatre bursted out laughing. The two main people who were always doing the comedic gags were the producers of the play -- Kimini cooperani Goro and Terawaki Yasufumi. I never expected that they would so funny, and that I would laugh really hard so many times during the first half. There was a very, very funny scene where Terawaki and his wife had "sex", but it consisted of him poking eachother's foreheads and rubbing their backs together while slapping their bums. Kimura and Kimini cooperani were all, "oh my god! I can't look! I'm so sorry for interrupting!" while Haruma was like... WHAT IS THIS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? This is not how you do it at all! I laughed so incredibly hard.

There was another scene in which Haruma was singing and dancing. Yes, singing and dancing! I was stunned. He impressed me so much. His voice is not the best, but he was loud and very, very strong. And his dancing. DANCING! He can dance, that boy. He should have showed us his dancing skills earlier. His body moved very well, and at one part when turned around, his swiped his finger over his lip and I was like... WHOA. WHEN DID YOU LEARN THIS? It was very hot. He also did backflips. BACKFLIPS! You're not supposed to clap during change of scenes, but there were several times when the scenes were just too good and you had to praise them, so we all clapped but very briefly. I know I gasped when I saw the backflips. Actually, I probably gasped at a lot of other scenes, but I hardly remember...

Just before intermission, Kimura Yoshino revealed that she was pregnant, but I am very sure she said it was not Haruma's, but someone from before. She asked him to be the father, and he said yes. This was also the time when they both confessed that they liked eachother.

... I am not sure if this was before or after intermission, but Haruma has this little dance solo and it was very beautifully done. I am so proud of how much he's grown as a performer.

During intermission, we went out to the lobby and met up with my friend's friends again and talked about what happened in the play. One of them said that Yamada Yu was in the audience today, which I thought was very interesting. I am pretty sure there will be other guests in the upcoming days too. Perhaps Haruma's parents were there today as well... ?

It was after intermission that things were starting to get really serious and sad. There was a new war going on, and it finally hit the small place they lived in. They had no choice but to be in it, despite Kimura Yoshino's insistence on convincing them to not participate. Then, of course... she goes into labour, and Haruma is panicking. There is this very, very, very dramatic scene of her giving birth and it's as awkward as you think it is. It was very artistically done though. She was raised onto the air on a platform, and Haruma is right underneath her, and they are both mimicking eachother's movements while she is in labour. Haruma gives her all his support, and after a lot of screaming, she gives birth. The baby is safe, and so is Kimura. Haruma holds the baby and hands it to her.

Then the war starts, and somehow everyone is on a different side. They all have a confrontation, the 4 main male leads. Haruma, Kimini cooperani, Teruwaki, and uh... the other guy whom I forgot his name, oops. This was by far the most painful to watch, because not only is Kimini cooperani brainwashed into thinking he has to kill his own friends to "protect Japan", but he kills one of the guys and they all stab eachother (except Haruma, he is swordless because one of them fought him and he lost his sword). Teruwaki's wife mourns for him, and the woman that likes Kimini cooperani is also in mourning. A very emotional scene.

With everyone dead, Haruma is left to fight by himself and the army of men with police shields come out again to fight him. He reverts back to his former warrior self (even saying the same lines as he did right in the beginning of the play). He sword fights for awhile, but they all keep coming back and eventually they surrounded him to the point where you can't see him anymore and all you can hear is his shouting. Then the stage goes pitch black and I was like... oh, so he's probably dead. The light comes back on and it's shining on Haruma, who is lying on the ground. Miraculously though, he wiggles a bit and of course! He is alive, thank god. But when he stands up, he's not very stable, stumbling around. He then realizes that everyone is dead (and I mean, everyone in the village are gone) and only he is left. He says there is no meaning for him to live on. Then Kimura Yoshino and the baby are standing at the side, but she speaks to him in a very dreamy voice, which probably indicates that she's gone too. She tells him that it's okay, that they are all still alive in his mind (???) ... and that stars are important. Okay, I honestly don't remember at all what she was saying. All I understood was that Haruma wanted to die but she said everything will be alright.

Then, this is probably the best part of the play -- Haruma and Kimura Yoshino sing the EXILE theme song together. I know this sounds very cheesy and corny, but it was SO PERFECT for that moment, and it was very, very emotional. Haruma's voice was so strong and deep. While my friend had cried several times during the play, it was this scene that made me actually cry. I was so overwhelmed at everything that happened, and to add to that, Haruma's voice... it was too much. I think this was also the moment that I truly realized that I was actually seeing Haruma for real and I couldn't believe it. I cried and smiled at the same time.

After they finished singing, the curtains went down and everyone just erupted into loud clapping. I swear I have never ever clapped this hard in my life. My hands were red and my arms were numb. I wanted to clap so much for Haruma because I wanted to let him know that he did the most wonderful performance I have seen for him so far, and that he has my support 100%. The curtains came back up, the cast bowed and my friend and I raised our arms and clapped in the air. This was how much we appreciated all the hard work. The curtains went down again, we were all STILL clapping and then the curtains came back up again, haha. This time though, people started standing up and clapping, so I immediately got up and clapped. They all bowed again, and Kimini cooperani and Teruwaki proceeded to talk about how they felt for the first night. I am SO GLAD I was able to come on the very first day because that's usually when they have more to say and everyone is all nervous, so it's really nice to see their reactions and feelings on it. Also, whoever was drawing the curtains tonight is either not paying attention or is really nervous, but while they were still in the middle of talking, the curtain started coming down AGAIN and then stopped halfway. Everyone was like... what?! :P

When it came to them talking about Haruma, a lot of us started clapping again and cheering for him. He looked genuinely appreciative of our support. They talked some more, and mentioned about Haruma AGAIN, so we all cheered even louder. I actually jumped up and down and waved and clapped at him. I think my friend was doing it too, so he LOOKED UP at our section and gave us a really big smile. I don't think I will ever forget that face, ever. He seriously looked like he was thankful that we came to see him. I don't even remember how long I clapped for, or how long I waved at him, but it was one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced and I am so glad Haruma was a part of this. So glad. I have never been this glad to be here in this moment.

After the final curtain came down, people started leaving, but my friend and I just sat in our seats, stunned out of our minds and just giggling and laughing our heads off. My friend was still in tears! After a few minutes though, a seat attendant came over to us to say that we had to leave. I saw her at the side earlier though, but she didn't interrupt us because my friend was still crying, haha!

So we all shuffled out of the theatre and took some last photos of the posters and everything. My friend is going to another show in July, but this is probably my first and last show I'll see. I'm not sure if I can stand sitting and watching the story again... even if I am able to see Haruma. Still though, I didn't want to leave the theatre at all and I was so sad when I had to. Haruma's energy was on fire tonight and I couldn't ask for more. This was such a great night and I will never forget this.

Really, after this, I know he'll be successful and well-respected throughout his career, he will be. This solidifies him as a creditable actor. This also made me very, very proud to be a fan of his and I won't stop supporting him for a long time to come.

Thank you for putting out such a wonderful performance, Haruma!

credit: lj

I know it's long, but D;;;

Guest xjuicyy403

:w00t: :w00t: i see some skin KEKEKEKEKE

the hair is a bit.....O.O but haruma still looks cuuuute hahaha<3

SIGH if he's realyl dating im heartbroken rofl but im happy for him

Guest angelic_betrayal

Woo. :) I just read that entire fan account! It seemed awesome although I'm not digging Haruma's hair 0_0 && the storyline is very... different haha.

I'm not really sad or anything that he might have a girlfriend. Lol, c'mon they're famous people on the other side of the world what are the chances that we'll even meet him.

But I'm kinda surprised because he's a rising star and probably very busy.... how does he have time to see someone? Haha, just wondering.

I can see some skin too :rolleyes:

But gosh look at his eyes when that girl was about to kiss him.. He was like O__O :lol:

The fanaccount was pretty long, lol I tried to read everything but I couldn't.. =/

I did read abit though :D

EDIT: I topped a page.. <_<

Guest iluvemdan

*sigh* I just finished watching Koizora and oh my goodness... I couldn't stop crying! I just burst out crying in the end - this movie affected me so much more than I thought it would. Haruma was... really good. I loved his character because it wasn't perfect - and I loved him and Mika together. The movie was amazing... makes me want to watch it again!

I haven't read the entire fanaccount yet, but I did read the part where Haruma smiles into the audience, and I could picture it so perfectly ^^ that's so adorable!

Actually, though I prefer him with shorter hair, this hair in the play suits him as well... it looks good! He looks good too x)

Ammu

Guest daulism

^^ omg thank you so much >W<

Miura Haruma has two photobooks out, right? oh i don't know which one to get D:

Archived