(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whaaat? wow im looking forward to it.. but no one can beat my jiro wang haha!!

YEH Jiro Wang was SO friggin hilarious in Hana Kimi!! as much as i love Toma, i think Jiro is still better but i guess we'll wait and see. Toma's acting might change my mind!

Guest akirasberry

first japanese drama everr that ive been lookin forward to

why

coz there r so many john teshing hotties haha

Guest tis a wonderful life

yay, i'm excited! i'm wathing the tw version right now and i really like it. with oguri, i can totally see him play that role.

Guest nokuriyo

I'm very excited for this!!! I even have my countdown for this drama!!! And I made an account just to contribute to this thread! :D

Anyway...I think that the cast is going to do a great job, but I have some doubts for the actor whose playing Umeda...I haven't seen any of his movies or shows, but we'll just have to wait and see. :)

P.S. I tried watching the tw drama, but I just couldn't, I don't know why...must be

ella, but no offense!

:sweatingbullets:

Guest alicimoo

Ooh a Japanese version too?

I haven't even finished watching the Taiwanese version. xD

So far I really like the plot...but I think the acting is a bit dramatized in the Taiwanese version.

I'm looking forward to this version. I'll start watching it once finals are over. T__T

Guest vic_taebin

OoO i was wondering when they'll do a drama on this manga! I'm really liking the 3 main leads. Oguri shun playing Sano is totally hot! I dont know how Horikita Maki is going to play Mizuki, but hopefully she portrays her good because she's pretty and a good actress. And the one playing Nakatsu looks pretty hot as well. Gosh can't wait for them to air my favorite manga on TV!!!

Guest hauwulli

shun & toma!!! YAY!!!! =) I hope toma acts out nakatsu well....

is maki going to cut her hair? I can't really imagine her with shorter hair...

I can't wait. Hopefully I'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the Taiwan one (Hana Kimi).

Guest Maia-chan

YEH Jiro Wang was SO friggin hilarious in Hana Kimi!! as much as i love Toma, i think Jiro is still better but i guess we'll wait and see. Toma's acting might change my mind!

Let's just wait and see. Like I've said before, THE REAL TOMA is every bit like Nakatsu, probably not as challenging as his role is supposed to be because...

TOMA WILL BE PLAYING HIMSELF!

Guest prismatic_star

Wow, my two favorite actors as the main stars! I'm really looking forward to this!

Guest dianannsano

My friend told me about this.

OooooOoo... I can't wait to watch it. I'm picky with dramas, so hopefully, it keeps my attention throughout the whole series.

Guest gillie

o my~ the taiwanese one just finished awhile ago~

cant wait to see the japanese version..especially with oguri shun x maki!

Guest manlytoe

oh yes!!!! i can't wait to see this!!! omfg! HECK YES!!!!!

maki horikita is such a great actress!!!

man.. i sure can't wait!

keep me posted!

Guest itz_n_obsession

everytime i see this thread, i cant wait for it to come out! i just recently got the dvds for the taiwan version but i am anticipating for this one instead!!

Guest samshiku

Any pics???? it would be GREAT to see some pictures..then we can get more sense of how the show would be like

Guest nokuriyo

the pics are in the previous pages...

by the way, does anyone of you know how many episodes this is going to be??? ^^

Archived