(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest miyavidoll

omgg i can't wait

i love hana kimi manga but not so much of the tw drama

i hope this one is better

it's like hana yori dango..

the tw version meteor garden isn't that great..

but i just love jp's hana yori dango 1&2<33333333

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxaznnaturalxx

i can't believe but but has anyone wonder why they start doing it now like how hyd came after meteor garden and they are based on the same thing but mg came before ok im not making sense im just so excited about this shun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lilpinkhearts

OMG OMG OMG OMG (:

First of all, Maki&Oguri pairing is just LOVE.

LIKE, ZOMG. xD

Can't wait for the drama to come out! Why is it coming out so late huh x)

Oh well, Hanakimi (The Taiwanese Version) was pretty nice, but I'm sure this'll be better.

I like J-dramas better anyway xD

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Man.... oguri <3

They should've casted matsumoto jun to play the 'other guy'

But that would be crazy.

the cast could be reuniting then.

the girl is too feminine to be a 'pretend' male.

at least ella, sadly, kind of looked like a guy.

Guest WingL

so this girl gets to be in 3 same dramas with yamapi. maybe even more to come in the future.

SUPER LUCKY!

but after 3 dramas but still not getting pi-baby... =Z

and totally looking forward to tomapi!!

Guest asianrice

the girl is too feminine to be a 'pretend' male.

at least ella, sadly, kind of looked like a guy.

Ehh.. have you read the manga? xD She wasn't suppose to be manly. She became a "pretty boy" and even an idol throughout the school because of her beauty.

OMG! so it really is happening! and SHUN and TOMA is such a bonus =)

im definitely gonna be watching the drama, i liked the twnese version, it was really cute though the ending ruined it all ><

oguri and toma are so hot! Maki is really cute! i think she'll make a really pretty boy.

Guest sweet_treats1812

i dunno if this has been asked before and i apologize if it has been but what does the title of this drama mean in english anyway? :sweatingbullets: i looked at the first page and d-addicts drama wiki but i couldn't find the translation in both places...can anyone please tell? thanks a lot ^^

Guest Justalilodreamer

^What I'm curious about is why TW keep making shows out of Japanese mangas. Just a thought.

probably because taking popular mangas will attract more watchers?

i uno but personally i dislike TW dramas because they're draggy and the actors always gets on my nerves -_-

I dont mean to diss Ella but i find it a bit disturbing when they have 'romantic' scenes because well...yeah

*avoid flying cabbages*

Guest because_of_you

In my opinion I think shun will be brilliant in this so I cannot wait!! In my opinion I think that the Japanese version of hana kimi will probs better than the Taiwan version!! I mean don’t get me wrong I did watch the Taiwanese version with ella, wu zun and jiro and I did enjoy it and I loved it too!! But after watching the Japanese version of hana yori dango and seeing how high the standards was, im guessing and hoping that they will do the same with hana kimi!!

The female actress looks so pretty, im also thinking that the Japanese version of hana kimi will show something different too and have a different feel to it compared to the Taiwanese version!!

I wonder who is going to play the doctor in the Japanese version because I thought that the doctor in the Taiwan one was AMAZING so funny!!

Hehe I can’t wait to watch this, to see all the eye candy hehe !!

im totally psyched out for this!!

to tell you the truth... i couldn't get through one episode of the taiwanese version....

the actress to me was soo annoying... X___X dun kill me...

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

probably because taking popular mangas will attract more watchers?

i uno but personally i dislike TW dramas because they're draggy and the actors always gets on my nerves -_-

I dont mean to diss Ella but i find it a bit disturbing when they have 'romantic' scenes because well...yeah

*avoid flying cabbages*

Hahaha, I know what you mean, but I still like Ella ^^b

I read this somewhere that even Korea has been noticing a Japanese Wave, seeing as everyone has sort of moved on from the Korean Wave, and I guess they mostly make dramas out of Japanese mangas because there are more of them and they used to be very cheap to buy the rights to film, but with this "Japanese Wave" then the prices are going up and stuff. I don't know. I didn't read it very well.

In any case, I'm so excited!!!! I think Maki is perfect for the role because although she is very feminine, that's how the manga is supposed to be and I saw the picture of her in Yamapi's body and I thought she looked like a very pretty boy, haha.

Archived