[new] Paris Hilton Praying...

j.lee

Guest mochamist

<_< praying to get a shot taken by a magazine...this girl seriously is screweedddd up. have a nice time in jail, honey. how DARE she make a mockery of someone else's faith? Paris - why don't you take off your diamond rings, your gigantic sunglasses, money that is ur life AND then get on ur knees in your room alone and beg for forgiveness b/c dont even expect God to listen to you as if you've never done a single thing wrong in your life. I'm so sure that is humbleness ur showing to us right now. Yeah...u've REALLY learned ur lesson

[edit] on second thought, her parents are the seriously screwed up ones...what were they thinking?! If you take the things her mom have said...saying "other people" should learn from what Paris did. [Either that or learn how to become the world's biggest richard simmons who hangs out with other celebrity "elites"] Good job on showing the world how NOT to raise your kid. That entire family needs to go to therapy.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deformedmonkey<3

going to jail isnt that bad, i mean she has to repent for all the stupid things she already had done.

This is probably a publicity stunt to make her seem really sorry. But no one is above the law. You break it , you suffer the consequence of your action. So next time, be sure to be informed of the rules before you break it. Plus she got her sentence reduced so it will just seem like a vacation to her. But she can do with a bit of self defense lessons before she goes to jail. So that she will know what to do, just in case people get ideas..ahhahahha.

Guest SacCartel

you guys are really judgemental. i doubt any of you guys know her personally. are you guys saints or something? unless your sinless you guys have no right to talk. her really praying and not is between her and God.

Guest xserene

i feel sympathetic towards her, i really do.

even though she's a bad girl, jail is probably pretty scary, yeah?

Guest ovaltinejenkins

omg. botch. IF YA DON'T WANNA GO TO JAIL, DON'T FRIKKIN DRINK AND DRIVE. good JEEEESUS!

Guest dbsk_star

she should have acted better, now its time to face the consequences of her actions....

she is soo fake

Guest Born: 1985

What's she scared of jail for? I'm sure she'll still get put in a cell that's lush (with carpet, designer sheets, comfy bed, tv, radio, etc.) O_O

Guest someday4_2

Not even god can help her now. Funny how she turns to God now ...

It's not that funny, most people turn to God when they're in trouble...

I just hope she takes it seriously.

Archived