[new] Paris Hilton Praying...

j.lee

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chiperaholic
i think people think too harshly of her

espeacilly when people criticise celebrities for crying in public....

like wth?...they are normal human beings with emotions

she may be praying ...so what?....

so what if she does it in public its the medias problem for making a big deal out of this

of course paris is scared of going to prison....anyone would be....

and like imagine your going to prison where everyone knows who you are...

good thing shes being put into a seperate cell

otherwise god knows what the murderers would do to her = =

Wahh, you sure like to over-exaggerating things. Anyone would be scared going to prision, but before all that. Why didn't have take into reconsideration before action taken place? She thought she could get away with the law, and look now...going to prison.

Guest dabrain
Ugh. "Poor Paris"? As far as I'm concerned, that brat deserves whatever comes to her.

worddddd!!!!

all fake .... only for publicity

Guest suki_*

She better pray... not that anything or anyone would help her.

If she gets a private house as her prison (something like Paul Bernardo) i will freakkk cuz it's so not fair. put her with a few inmates that should teach her a great lesson.

Guest inadequate

Don't even know if God's gonna help her, she's done too much bad things to be forgiven..

Anyway, she needs to go to jail to see how it's like to be a bad girl haha!

Guest KimBoLee
Wahh, you sure like to over-exaggerating things. Anyone would be scared going to prision, but before all that. Why didn't have take into reconsideration before action taken place? She thought she could get away with the law, and look now...going to prison.

uhh that's how Mistakes are done, you don't actually Think.

LOL you guys are all such haters.

Guest kkkkk

i feel bad for anyone who has to go for jail. but i believe in karma, redemption, all that. you have to pay for what what you did.

so too bad paris, smart up next time. this paris goes to jail saga is getting too lame.

Guest xmoshixkon
she prays where everyone can see her and take a picture... :rolleyes:

thats what i wanted to say too ^^

Guest rukiholic

Everyone says that she thinks she above the law and whatnot. But from what I read, it seems like she tried to do something illegal, hoping she wouldn't get caught. Despite Paris being the rich woman she is, people have been doing that since the dawn of time-- I know I did it. But since the big heiress Paris got caught, all of a sudden she becomes arrogant and above the law. I don't like Paris, don't get me wrong, I just don't think that people should get bad-mouthed if they don't really deserve it. She's going to jail already for her crimes. Isn't that punishment enough?

Talk about beating a dead horse. Give the chick a break. Having her locked up should be enough for all of you.

Guest traciegrl88

she's a citizen right? just because she's a "celebrity" doesn't mean she should be placed above the law. seriously, it's only for 45 days it's not like for a couple of years or anything.. ::sigh:: if this is a pathetic attempt to recieve pity from the media.. she sure doesn't have mine, and well if it's a true act of help.. then may only god help her..

dont do the crime if you cant do the time

Guest LovelyOne1234

Most of you must be really miserable to have the energy and time to dislike someone you don't even know lol. or are just really sad and have alot of time on your hands.

Eh is that really praying? where is she? lol whatever. her sun glasses are cute. and that shirt in the first picture is really cute ~

Guest LovelyOne1234

oh shut up, why don't you go whine and complain about child rapist, killers, people that actually hurt someone besides themselves, and get off without anything? atleast she's actually doing some time for her actions. and she isn't going to prison you smart person, she's going to jail. prison is for real criminals and no one stays in prison for that short a time since it's too crowded for that worthless amount of time.

Seriously you people are so digusting and worthless, acting as if she killed someone or hurt anyone but herself. and uh to the smartie that said put her in a jail with inmates that can teach her a lesson? are you mentally retarded? seriously? some inmates have alot more "important" things to worry about, like staying alive even in prison..rather then trying to mess with petty criminals. this is on the level of a 10 year old stealing a bag of chips or something, and being sent to a dentention center for a few weeks lol

jails are too damn crowded for petty stuff like this. and the world sucks too much already, for idiots like most of you to be alive.

I'm not even a fan of paris but I don't waste my energy and go out of my way to be nasty to someone that doesn't even know any of you are even alive. I really think alot of you should consider suidcide. Seriously...dumb people just need to go.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Pfft, ridiculous. If she's so scared of jail she shouldnt have done it in the first place. She was probably expecting special treatment.

Im surprised that - considering who she is - she's been sent to jail. Especially for a relatively small thing like this.

Archived