[new] Paris Hilton Praying...

j.lee

Guest precious4e

when did she ever become faithful? (dressing up as a slutty catholic school girl doesn't count)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vc1188

I read that her sentence got shortened to 23 days, yet she's still been trying to appeal and she's acting all distraught in public.

she dropped the appeal and she got off on good behavior. she'll go to jail but its like the good jail i guess..

Hilton will be jailed for about 23 days of a 45-day sentence and will be separated from the general inmate population, authorities decided after reviewing her case.

The shorter sentence reflects an expectation that Hilton behaves behind bars.

"All inmates get credit for good behavior," Los Angeles County sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said Thursday. "The inmate knows that if they behave and follow the rules, that's something to shoot for."

She will be held in a "special needs housing unit" at the Century Regional Detention Center in suburban Lynwood, Whitmore said.

Hilton will stay in a unit that contains 12 two-person cells reserved for police officers, public officials, celebrities and other high-profile inmates, he said.

She could have a cellmate.

Like everyone else in the 2,200-inmate facility, Hilton will get at least an hour outside her cell each day to shower, watch television, participate in outdoor recreation or talk on the telephone, he said.

credit: MSN Entertainment

Guest Vino de Jerez

i think im in love with her richness and her classness. although many ppl hate her, but i dont know her personally as in her characters and stuff, just by superficial appearance dont actually prove much to us, so i shall not hate her nor dislike her.

Guest Precarious

I feel sorry for her

Even though what she did was wrong

I'd hate to go to jail

I don't like her, but I don't know her enough to hate her either

Guest fairy_mystik
you're a complete idiot and should seriously die that is the most retarded thing I've ever read in my entire life.

What's wrong with you? The person who said that was just stating her opinion and you tell her to go die?

Damn, Paris causes some serious controversy doesn't she.

Guest banana_milk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

That would have been damn good publicity, if it weren't so obvious.

Guest rose999

Yet another publicity stunt!

But damn she's lucky, only serving half time and getting special treatments.

Guest HappyGirl

Has it occurred to her that serving a few days jail is good for her? She may learned what REAL life is really like.

Archived