[new] Paris Hilton Praying...

j.lee

Guest YELL;OH

God, would she just go to jail already.

seeeeriously, i hate how she puts on such a big display about this. she had it coming~ who cares if her face is well-known? just go do your time <_<

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chiperaholic

oh shut up, why don't you go whine and complain about child rapist, killers, people that actually hurt someone besides themselves, and get off without anything? atleast she's actually doing some time for her actions. and she isn't going to prison you smart person, she's going to jail. prison is for real criminals and no one stays in prison for that short a time since it's too crowded for that worthless amount of time.

Seriously you people are so digusting and worthless, acting as if she killed someone or hurt anyone but herself. and uh to the smartie that said put her in a jail with inmates that can teach her a lesson? are you mentally retarded? seriously? some inmates have alot more "important" things to worry about, like staying alive even in prison..rather then trying to mess with petty criminals. this is on the level of a 10 year old stealing a bag of chips or something, and being sent to a dentention center for a few weeks lol

jails are too damn crowded for petty stuff like this. and the world sucks too much already, for idiots like most of you to be alive.

I'm not even a fan of paris but I don't waste my energy and go out of my way to be nasty to someone that doesn't even know any of you are even alive. I really think alot of you should consider suidcide. Seriously...dumb people just need to go.

What nasty comment have I commented? If you're not a fan you shouldn't even wasted your time quoted me.

I don't understand why you are calling people names, how low. GET A LIFE!

Give me a break, people hate Paris. It's totally normal for them to wish she'd go to jail after being excused from a sentence she damn well deserved. Take it w/a grain of salt.

Any of us would have been thrown UNDER the jail. Money talks.

I think in reality, what is really going to happen is that she will show up for her 45 days, and once incarcerated, as an inmate, they can then give her time off for good behavior...Yeah, the deal has already been cut. It's very sad because this just reinforces with the public the fact that the rich are treated differently. And sadly, when Paris kills or injures someone with her drunken antics while driving, or while driving without headlights, or on drugs, maybe then people will realize that the woman needs help, not special privilege just because of a mere chance of birth

Guest miyaviyo

geez, she should get a grip it's just less than 2 months, she should be thankful it's not longer.

Guest LovelyOne1234

What nasty comment have I commented? If you're not a fan you shouldn't even wasted your time quoted me.

I don't understand why you are calling people names, how low. GET A LIFE!

Give me a break, people hate Paris. It's totally normal for them to wish she'd go to jail after being excused from a sentence she damn well deserved. Take it w/a grain of salt.

Any of us would have been thrown UNDER the jail. Money talks.

I think in reality, what is really going to happen is that she will show up for her 45 days, and once incarcerated, as an inmate, they can then give her time off for good behavior...Yeah, the deal has already been cut. It's very sad because this just reinforces with the public the fact that the rich are treated differently. And sadly, when Paris kills or injures someone with her drunken antics while driving, or while driving without headlights, or on drugs, maybe then people will realize that the woman needs help, not special privilege just because of a mere chance of birth

*yawn* I don't care enough about paris or you to waste anymore of my time replying to you after this sorry but I have better things to devote my attention to other then someone I don't know.

See how much attention I pay to people I don't care about =D Maybe you should try it. you completely ignored the point smartie.

You heard about those two guys that were...uh...well trying to make their car 'fly" basically by going full speed up some hill and sent a, 10 (or was he 7..) year old boy that was skating across the street at the time, litteraly FLYING in the air and was found about..9 feet from where he was, and killed the poor child instantly, you heard about that didn't you? why the hell can't you put attention on that since they're getting off with NOTHING, and I mean nothing at all. why can't you moan and complain about that? huh? what because the guys that did it aren't famous and rich? =o)

Money obviously doesn't talk too much to cops and judges, or miss martha wouldn't have even have had to go to jail since I think she may have more money then Paris. and so what if she paid something to get her sentence reduced? big deal lol if you got into trouble and had to go to jail you'd be pulling all the strings you could to get less time, trust me.

oh and the person who said paris must have seduced the cops you're a complete idiot and should seriously die that is the most retarded thing I've ever read in my entire life.

you need to get off of Paris' richard simmons seriously it's a bit creepy how people that "hate" someone are the ONLY ones giving her so much attention and care. shows how much you really love her lol. don't talk about someone needing "help" as if you don't have your own problems. you're probably screwed up in more then a few ways yourself sweety.

Guest suki_*

^^

There are different kinds of attention, and the type that Paris gets isn't exactly the type that celebrities or famous people would want. Her type of attention is the same type of attention that you're trying to get though ... it works, but the reputation and class is totally different and pretty bad.

oh shut up, why don't you go whine and complain about child rapist, killers, people that actually hurt someone besides themselves, and get off without anything? atleast she's actually doing some time for her actions. and she isn't going to prison you smart person, she's going to jail. prison is for real criminals and no one stays in prison for that short a time since it's too crowded for that worthless amount of time.

Seriously you people are so digusting and worthless, acting as if she killed someone or hurt anyone but herself. and uh to the smartie that said put her in a jail with inmates that can teach her a lesson? are you mentally retarded? seriously? some inmates have alot more "important" things to worry about, like staying alive even in prison..rather then trying to mess with petty criminals. this is on the level of a 10 year old stealing a bag of chips or something, and being sent to a dentention center for a few weeks lol

jails are too damn crowded for petty stuff like this. and the world sucks too much already, for idiots like most of you to be alive.

I'm not even a fan of paris but I don't waste my energy and go out of my way to be nasty to someone that doesn't even know any of you are even alive. I really think alot of you should consider suidcide. Seriously...dumb people just need to go.

First off, why you pms'ing? second, ppl could say what they want... Third, don't think that you're all that because you're not :) totally wrong on the entire thing about the social structure of prison. Go take a Criminology course and then come back here please.

PLUS, we're all hating on Paris Hilton, not you, so what gives you the right to tell us to kill ourselves? sorry, but have a little class and stop trying to get attention. If you want attention, at least get your facts straight.

it's okay to be the only fan out there that loves Paris Hilton honey, we respect you :)

she deserves whatever she gets, it's all about self-control and she lacks it.. i really want to know what would happen to her without her parents and her money... it's exactly like feeding her to the wolves (a.k.a the real world).

And sticking her with inmates is not a bad idea plus it's not males, they're all females, you've been watching tooo many freakin movies to think that they're all into saving themselves, they NETWORK and keep quiet so no one gets hurt so in a way they don't constantly have to fight for their lives, they don't need to, try taking a criminology course before trying to be smart. And it's a womans jail, violence isn't as crazy as all men.

Again, stop watching Prison Break please. If you think all prisons are like that then i think you're the one who should be killing yourself because you're way wrong.

Anyways, my lovely Paris fan if you lovely role model gets fed to the inmates, she wouldn't be dealt with like a petty criminal she would be a treat from heaven. :rolleyes:

i'm glad you're gonna stop replying though, your confidence in trying to be knowledgeable/cynical is quite funny.

Here's a thought, get yourself a midol or something and take a nap.

Guest dianannsano

Ugh... I'm so sick and tired of her.

She seriously should go to jail. That'll teach her.

Guest Chiperaholic

*yawn* I don't care enough about paris or you to waste anymore of my time replying to you after this sorry but I have better things to devote my attention to other then someone I don't know.

See how much attention I pay to people I don't care about =D Maybe you should try it. you completely ignored the point smartie.

You heard about those two guys that were...uh...well trying to make their car 'fly" basically by going full speed up some hill and sent a, 10 (or was he 7..) year old boy that was skating across the street at the time, litteraly FLYING in the air and was found about..9 feet from where he was, and killed the poor child instantly, you heard about that didn't you? why the hell can't you put attention on that since they're getting off with NOTHING, and I mean nothing at all. why can't you moan and complain about that? huh? what because the guys that did it aren't famous and rich? =o)

Money obviously doesn't talk too much to cops and judges, or miss martha wouldn't have even have had to go to jail since I think she may have more money then Paris. and so what if she paid something to get her sentence reduced? big deal lol if you got into trouble and had to go to jail you'd be pulling all the strings you could to get less time, trust me.

oh and the person who said paris must have seduced the cops you're a complete idiot and should seriously die that is the most retarded thing I've ever read in my entire life.

you need to get off of Paris' richard simmons seriously it's a bit creepy how people that "hate" someone are the ONLY ones giving her so much attention and care. shows how much you really love her lol. don't talk about someone needing "help" as if you don't have your own problems. you're probably screwed up in more then a few ways yourself sweety.

I can talk about her all I want. What are you going to do about it? Firstly, you are the one who needs to get off MY richard simmons. It's really funny how all the comments directly hating on her, but you're the only one to pick on me. Please get off my tail, and STFU.

Excuse me, but what case are you trying to prove here? Child what? huh? Does it have anything to do with 'Paris sentenced in jail?' no, right?

I feel sympathy for you being Paris fan though :rolleyes:

And I thank GOD that you finally realized you've been wasting your time here. Isn't this kind of idiotic's act? :o

Guest chubzzy

i don't think anyone wants to go to jail. paris included.

but then again, all these acts should be for publicity.

no one has good opinions about her. she should just go back home and rest.

Archived