wrote:

»

raymondc27

wrote:

»

xxdogluv said:<br />

hi guys,<br />

<br />

lets say theres this guy (few years older) and he texts both u and a friend. we all met thru volunteering (hes coordinator). lets jus say.. the way he talks to me and her are pretty different.my friend and I always share what he says to us with each other and he talks about sex a lot with her (like making sexual jokes and stuff), but for me, he definitely wont say that stuff and treats me like a little kid (yet he would still continue to text me). anyways, what does this guy want? like is he not interested me at all but interested in my friend?<br />

<br />

<br />

You know the saying, we act different to different people. i need more input on your situation to know if he's interested or not

GreenTeax33 saidI've recently started talking to this guy I've known for a year or two (I've been acquainted with each other for quite a while, just never got the chance to speak much...actually I met him on a forum and have never seen him irl so > >). We tweet and chat on Line/Kakao on a daily basis and some times he just says things that make me wonder if he's flirting. 

You being born and him being in school is a large range. It could be a five year difference or even a twenty year difference. I have no reference point and I don't have your age, which, again, is another reference point.

He definitely is crossing boundaries and that's all I can tell you by reading the part of your post that isn't vague.

after_the_rain said: What are the chances that a nice, mature 34 year old man would be interested in a girl that's 23? We seem to connect when we talk but I can't gauge if he is interested. So far i obtained his number & called him once on the pretense to ask about his guidance on some stuff and since then we haven't talked, nor has he called after that. I called him again after 3 days last night and he didn't picked up or called back. Is this of any significance?

Guest taesumandu

What are some reasons guys don't approach girls? She is pretty above average in both personality and looks but she's been single all her life. We gathered around the other night to discuss this but didn't really pinpoint the problem.. Do you guys tend to look for specific traits in a girl before approaching or are you just waiting for her to make the first move?

Guest dolcedor.

taesumandu said: What are some reasons guys don't approach girls? She is pretty above average in both personality and looks but she's been single all her life. We gathered around the other night to discuss this but didn't really pinpoint the problem.. Do you guys tend to look for specific traits in a girl before approaching or are you just waiting for her to make the first move?

taesumandu said: What are some reasons guys don't approach girls? She is pretty above average in both personality and looks but she's been single all her life. We gathered around the other night to discuss this but didn't really pinpoint the problem.. Do you guys tend to look for specific traits in a girl before approaching or are you just waiting for her to make the first move?

Guest xox_Hollistercutie_xox

heyy!   :) i hope someone can help it is really bugging me because i have been friends with this guy from my school and it seems like when ever i ask him to hang out he always says hes busy or he says yeah i will see and pick a date with u me and my cousin (im friends with the cousin to) like why wont he want to hang out? or better yet hang out with just me. like i know for girls he likes he actually asks them to hang out and he even asked my friend who is young then him to hang but he totally just avoids hanging out with me and i really dont get it. i just want to hang as friends but he wont let that happen so does anyone have any advice?much appreciated and everyone thinks im pretty and such so it cant be because of my looks so thats why im confused and he keeps on saying im an amazing girl with morals and allxoxoxox

Guest pucapunipoemi

everytime i become friends with a guy, he breaks up with his girlfriend. what does that mean? i'm starting to think that i have bad aura for ruining other people's life now.

Hey guys! posted a week or so back and I'm back with an update.Last time I mentioned there was a boy whom I had a crush on but I was unsure as to how he felt/if he had a vested interest.So we've still been texting every day. Last friday I felt utterly horrible from my own personal issues so he drove to my house to pick me up (I do have a car of my own but it's currently being repaired). He lives a little out of the way from mine but I sent him the address and sure enough half an hour later he came. We went to the park and just talked/rehashed out childhoods by doing a bunch of silly childish things (swings, slides, skate park, climbing trees) around 2 am he took me home and I thanked him for a nice night out.The next day we were both out for saturday night club/bar hopping with our respective friends when he made a joke at my expense. I told him to come to where I was cause I did want to see him.. Mind you I was slightly intoxicated. Anywhom the text conversation went like this
Me: I'll buy you one drink. no more negotiating. fyi; you're tacky and I hate youHim: But i like youMe: ahuh. I don't.Him: Where are you now?Him: Actually I'm heading to acadz (another club) with my boys. Meet me halfway?
I went to meet him. His entire group of friends was there and I happened to be the only female. We all walked around the block for greasy pizza slices and then his mates all walked ahead to give us a bit of 'alone time' I suppose. I went about our usual conversations except I pinched his cheeks a lot and we hugged for ages. I was laying on his lap because I felt lethargic after getting drunk. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before my best friend came to pick me up. His mates and lift home had already left by then and I felt so bad to make him cab it home. We continued texting well after I got home. Then he and I talked on the phone until 5am.
Everyday since he's been teasing me about it and mentioning how I told him I liked him whilst tipsy and the 'sneaky' kisses. Although I admitted I liked him which he said he was 'shocked about' I feel like he's losing interest... I do pick on him a lot so I'm not too sure. I told him I was sorry many times for my indiscretions on saturday and he told me not to be awkward about it.Honestly I feel super friend zoned now.. I'm seeing him this wednesday and maybe this thursday for valentines too...Any thoughts on how I should go about this? I also feel like he's baiting me to tell him I like him when sober.. What on earth do i do?

Guest hearthealer

dolcedor. said: taesumandu said: What are some reasons guys don't approach girls? She is pretty above average in both personality and looks but she's been single all her life. We gathered around the other night to discuss this but didn't really pinpoint the problem.. Do you guys tend to look for specific traits in a girl before approaching or are you just waiting for her to make the first move?

L said: Hey guys! posted a week or so back and I'm back with an update.Last time I mentioned there was a boy whom I had a crush on but I was unsure as to how he felt/if he had a vested interest.So we've still been texting every day. Last friday I felt utterly horrible from my own personal issues so he drove to my house to pick me up (I do have a car of my own but it's currently being repaired). He lives a little out of the way from mine but I sent him the address and sure enough half an hour later he came. We went to the park and just talked/rehashed out childhoods by doing a bunch of silly childish things (swings, slides, skate park, climbing trees) around 2 am he took me home and I thanked him for a nice night out.The next day we were both out for saturday night club/bar hopping with our respective friends when he made a joke at my expense. I told him to come to where I was cause I did want to see him.. Mind you I was slightly intoxicated. Anywhom the text conversation went like this
Me: I'll buy you one drink. no more negotiating. fyi; you're tacky and I hate youHim: But i like youMe: ahuh. I don't.Him: Where are you now?Him: Actually I'm heading to acadz (another club) with my boys. Meet me halfway?
I went to meet him. His entire group of friends was there and I happened to be the only female. We all walked around the block for greasy pizza slices and then his mates all walked ahead to give us a bit of 'alone time' I suppose. I went about our usual conversations except I pinched his cheeks a lot and we hugged for ages. I was laying on his lap because I felt lethargic after getting drunk. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before my best friend came to pick me up. His mates and lift home had already left by then and I felt so bad to make him cab it home. We continued texting well after I got home. Then he and I talked on the phone until 5am.
Everyday since he's been teasing me about it and mentioning how I told him I liked him whilst tipsy and the 'sneaky' kisses. Although I admitted I liked him which he said he was 'shocked about' I feel like he's losing interest... I do pick on him a lot so I'm not too sure. I told him I was sorry many times for my indiscretions on saturday and he told me not to be awkward about it.Honestly I feel super friend zoned now.. I'm seeing him this wednesday and maybe this thursday for valentines too...Any thoughts on how I should go about this? I also feel like he's baiting me to tell him I like him when sober.. What on earth do i do?

for guys into gaming, as in plays everyday for hours, would you leave an on-going conversation and play? if you liked a girl and your only means of communication was instant messaging, would you give priority to the girl or the game? what is your logic/thinking for whichever you chose?

Guest evanlam

butters said: for guys into gaming, as in plays everyday for hours, would you leave an on-going conversation and play? if you liked a girl and your only means of communication was instant messaging, would you give priority to the girl or the game? what is your logic/thinking for whichever you chose?