Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThereseH

Looking for a drama i forgot the name of.

A married couple (think they also had a child). Husband goes to jail because of debts, when his wife goes to bail him out another woman had already payed the bail and he's gone. He later goes to the wife and asks her to sign divorce papers to protect her from the creditors (in reality it's so he can marry the other woman) and tells her he's going away to earn money for the debt. I think he's says he's going abroad or going on a ship so they won't have any contact. But of course he doesn't go, he moves in with the other woman and manages a bar of some sort.

That's all I remember now, and all this is in the first 1-3 episodes.

ThereseH

said: [size=3]Looking for a drama i forgot the name of.

A married couple (think they also had a child). Husband goes to jail because of debts, when his wife goes to bail him out another woman had already payed the bail and he's gone. He later goes to the wife and asks her to sign divorce papers to protect her from the creditors (in reality it's so he can marry the other woman) and tells her he's going away to earn money for the debt. I think he's says he's going abroad or going on a ship so they won't have any contact. But of course he doesn't go, he moves in with the other woman and manages a bar of some sort.

That's all I remember now, and all this is in the first 1-3 episodes.[/size]

Hi guys !
I need some help for find a drama title, i give you some screens.
209499dramakor.png

852201dramakor2.png

974830Dramakor3.png

I see this preview on the final episode of Gaksital, after the ending, so thx if you can help me !

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm French !)

Guest ThereseH

czakhareina said:

ThereseH

said: [size=3]Looking for a drama i forgot the name of.

That's all I remember now, and all this is in the first 1-3 episodes.[/size]

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"
I've seen DJG, Dong yi, Yi San, QSD, Painter of the wind, Iljimae
I've seen Gourmet, Pasta, Fermentation Family

werra

said: I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"

werra said: I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"

cassopeia said: werra said: I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"

cassopeia said: werra said: I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"

Guest HenrietaG

Hello, I'm kinda new here and not sure if this is right place to ask :oI was watching drama Faith last year and I loved music there so I downloaded OST. After re-watching it I realized that in 1st to 3rd episodes there are songs which are not included in OST and aren't in later episodes (for example song in 2nd episode, 39:10). I wonder if anyone knows if there there is some special soundtrack or know names of these song? I really loved it I'd like to download them :o I googled a lot and found lists with songs in drama, but I have all of them in pc... so I can't even find names of those songs...Thanks in advance :)

kdramaadt said:

Hi

I don't know if this is the place for technical problems but I keep getting thrown off and have to resign in every few minutes. Don't know what it can be because all other pages and sites are working fine. Thanks if you can help me.

@kdramaadtTry clearing your cookies and logging in again and see if the problem persists. If it does, report it in this thread.

Guest heenim382

I remember seeing a trailer once, of a k-movie.. I really wanna watch it but I cant remember the name x_x There were two women (not sure if they were both with the police, I think one was.. not sure) And they were shot or something.. One of them survived, but only by having a heart(?) transplant from the other woman.. Whereafter she begins to remember the other womans life.

Haha wow, great explanation! XD I remember the trailer seemed like an action/suspenseful movie. There was a scene of the surviving woman looking at the dead one through a glass window/two way mirror.

Any one find this familiar?