Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest happipplrock

There was this drama I saw a long time ago and I'm dying to figure out the title. The first episode is pretty distinctive so hopefully someone can help.

The man character (guy) is returning back to Korea to attend his father's wedding. On the airplane something happens and he pees on there causing a big scene. I think he was shirtless too when that happened. When he lands in Korea he meets a woman on a motor bike and they argue. Later on, he gets beat up by some gangsters. If I remember correctly, the woman raises chickens or something. The guy objects his father's new marriage,

I'm sorry, my memory is very vague.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please help me...

I saw this clip of Kim Kyung Ho, I think it's a tv guesting.

Can you please tell me about the show, when and time...I'm hoping to watch this live stream.

I uploaded the clip.

www.megaupload.com/?d=016UCBVY

Guest girlcomicholic

hai guys are there anyone know another link for Channel A streaming?

i can't use this link : http://tv.ichannela.com/onair

after 1 minute always show error message like this :

"SmoothStreamingError Reached the end of known chunk list with 3 consecutive chunk errors. Buffer cannot progress"

help me pleaseee :( :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kayana20

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in A Thousand Kisses at the end of ep 35? I have looked in english but since it's Korean I think that would make it easier to find. Thank you any help would be appreciated.

Guest lucky*13

K-Drama related question

Does anyone know the name of this drama?

I only saw a glimpse of it at a store today..

it goes like:

a group of police dressed up as girls to go to a nightclub to arrest drug dealers

they discussed their plan of action in the club and dispersed their ways to find the druggies

as he searched, the captain of the team (main male character i think) who was dressed as a girl at the moment saw his girlfriend? (i think she's the female lead maybe her character name's boo yoong)

his girlfriend doesn't really wanna associate with him and tells him to stop texting her about all of his movements like when he goes on missions and such

he questions her why she's at the club

-

i found it it's called Three Brothers

Guest professor97

Can anyone please tell me where I can find the discussion thread for To Be With You (2002). I am watching it now in Philly and I have to know how this ends--I'm getting heartbroken for Moonhe. PLEASE!

:rolleyes: Please someone reply to my request--where can I view To Be With You. Is there a discussion group?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eunjaechan

Can anyone please help me to find the ringtone of Uee ( Ja Eun) in Ojakgyo brothers? i know the ringtone song is Maybe by Yiruma but i can't find the remix version of this ringtone.Thank you any help could be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone tell me what movie poster im describing? I was looking forward to it but i completely forgot what its called or who is even in it

It's a poster of 2 people on a skyscraper with one person on their knees and the other one pointing a gun at him. It's a farily new movie, might not even have been released yet. Which 2 pretty big names attached to this movie i remember. I remember they were describing it as a thriller movie. help!

Guest nndung179

High Kick unstoppable 2006

Problem:

I have a problem about the song in episode 96. I can't find that title of that song, Please give me a hand. If you guys know. You can give me a link to download this.

The part of this song:

http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Gia-Dinh-La-So-1-Yun-Yun/IW8ZF6WB.html

You guys can listen it of the link above.

Thank you very much !!!

I'm looking for a drama that was release in the past. I don't remember the title, but it was about this girl that got into some kind of accident and forgot her memory. When She woke up and all she remember was her high school life, before she met her now divorce husband. She had completely forgot how they first met or that she knew him. She is now older, but still kinda believe that she's young and doesn't believe what anyone says. ......I also kinda remember the part where she woke up in the hospital room after the accident and cause a commotion when she found out she lost half of her memory of her recent year. Oh and the flashback where she threw a shoe at him and how he ask her out or something that involves dressing up. PLEASE HELP ME LOOK FOR IT THANKS :)

Trying to find the title to this old drama I never finished. I'm 99% positive it starred Kim Hee Sun but I can't find any info on it anywhere.

It aired in 1997 or earlier. I remember she was a depressed character because of some situation or family thing. The male lead was always getting into fights with gangsters because of her.

I also remember something about a flute or clarinet. I know this isn't much to go on but it's driving me crazy!

It's not any of the dramas listed in Wikipedia or Dramawiki:

Sunflower (MBC, 1998)

Mister Q (SBS, 1998)

Forever Yours (MBC, 1998)

Wedding Dress (KBS1, 1997)

Propose (KBS, 1997)

A Faraway Nation (KBS2, 1996)

Men of the Bath House (KBS2, 1995)

The Son of the Wind (바람의 아들) (KBS2, 1995)

Agatha Christie (SBS, 1994)

I'm looking for a drama that was release in the past. I don't remember the title, but it was about this girl that got into some kind of accident and forgot her memory. When She woke up and all she remember was her high school life, before she met her now divorce husband. She had completely forgot how they first met or that she knew him. She is now older, but still kinda believe that she's young and doesn't believe what anyone says. ......I also kinda remember the part where she woke up in the hospital room after the accident and cause a commotion when she found out she lost half of her memory of her recent year. Oh and the flashback where she threw a shoe at him and how he ask her out or something that involves dressing up. PLEASE HELP ME LOOK FOR IT THANKS :)

18 vs. 29

Guest vereelimee

Oh I know what you're talking about!

I watched it a few months ago.  18 vs 29.  She gets into a car accident on her way to finalize her divorce and then thinks she's only 18.  It's really funny and cute to see her husband try to win her over again.  

The links I found were on Tudou and I'm pretty sure I got those from dramacrazy.net.  I'm mostly sure that was about November, so hopefully you can still find them!