♡*Official Japanese Model Thread*♡

Guest Rodarte

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Swtess

Tsuji overuses the peace sign way too much lol and its so cute how Taiyo picked out an outfit for Noa. Cutest family ever!

Guest happipplrock

ok im still confused shouldnt this thread be changed by now? not saying that it should be closed down but maybe the title of the topic should?

it says "net idol" but clearly the people being posted are NOT. there models and celebrities. the korean/chinese/viet threads all have net idols so why should this one all have celebrities and models?

Guest flyxme.

ok im still confused shouldnt this thread be changed by now? not saying that it should be closed down but maybe the title of the topic should?

it says "net idol" but clearly the people being posted are NOT. there models and celebrities. the korean/chinese/viet threads all have net idols so why should this one all have celebrities and models?

im so glad someone has said this again.

theres no point in this thread, none of these are NET IDOLS

youre all posting magazine models, there are no "net idols" in japan

your average person in japan that blogs will most likely keep their things pretty private

once again

since someone made an offcial thread for sakurina

theres no need to post pictures of her in this thread.

Guest keiryu40

Just knock it off already. They all look the same. Same hairstyle, same makeup style, etc. They look pretty but they actually end up pretty much looking the same. It's getting annoying.

Guest Fr3shMilk.intolerant

keiryu40

"Just knock it off already. They all look the same. Same hairstyle, same makeup style, etc. They look pretty but they actually end up pretty much looking the same. It's getting annoying."

this thread bids you good day ^^

Guest flowoftime

flyxme. , keiryu40

Ok, with all the complaining going on lets fix things and make things more equal

-close the ulzzang thread because there are models

- close the chinese net idol thread because there are models

- rename everything " model" thread because at some point half the people posted are also models who happen to have a blog.

OR

find what you consider " real net idols"

because im sure if korea,china, and vietnam has them japan very well has them too.

if you want to complain that there are no net idols being posted, contribute by finding " real" net idols.

Guest Bebe_Ji

^lmao. i know. her pose is really unique. i like it.

same here.. i thought it was pretty cute.. not annoying at all for some odd reason.

Guest xnanairodays

^ you guys can check out my blog profile, i have a list of blogs i follow:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/05253379948242671750

whenever i find somebody im looking for , or someone i find interesting i post it there ^^

Just scroll to the bottom.

Guest colloquy

flyxme. , keiryu40

Ok, with all the complaining going on lets fix things and make things more equal

- rename everything " model" thread because at some point half the people posted are also models who happen to have a blog.

OR

because im sure if korea,china, and vietnam has them japan very well has them too.

if you want to complain that there are no net idols being posted, contribute by finding " real" net idols.

Lol, agreed.

While many of these people may have careers in the entertainment business before becoming a net idol and they may not be an 'obsession' like in South Korea, China or wherever, I definitely have seen young girls reading their blogs on their cellphones several times while I'm on the train or various places here in Tokyo.

Guest HungryKid
Guest cerys

Just knock it off already. They all look the same. Same hairstyle, same makeup style, etc. They look pretty but they actually end up pretty much looking the same. It's getting annoying.

You could say the same to the Chinese net idols and uljjangs as well...

:rolleyes:

Guest xnanairodays

ありがとう!

I'm sure I'll find some interesting reads. ^_^

どういたしまして (o^3^o)/

have fun reading ♥

Guest flyxme.

flyxme. , keiryu40

OR

sweetie, im not complaining, im just saying whats true lol

the girls you guys are posting are like angelababy and janice man of hong kong

and guess what? they have their own thread and why? cause theyre not "net idols"

so how about this, make an individual thread or start posting actual japanese "net idols"

well, good luck lol

and by the way

offcial japanese model thread :)

i apologize for being so off topic mods ><;;

thank you from merging the 2 threads, jaeho :)

Guest collectyea

%7Boption%7Do0480085410216898594.jpg

Am I the only one thinking this is creepy. Since when 1-year-olds (?) were wearing bikinis?

I mean she's a baby and doesn't have anything to hide. I guess her mum thought it looked cute, but seriously?

Anyway thanks for sharing pictures everyone. Tsuji and Taiyou really cute couple : )

Archived