[short dramas] Banjun Dramas 반전드라마

Guest Kalena

^ Banjun dramas are short stories that have a twisted unexpected endings.......they are normally dramas of 1 to 2 episodes long........and very funny!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joyeux

That's okay. It's just Micky...

AHAHAHAHA. I haven't watched any BanJun dramas except this one. I'm actually a Yunho fan so yeah. Who care's about Micky? lol I'm going to get trampled by Micky's fans so I'm going to leave this thread quickly!

Kidding. They're both great! Not the best actors/actress put into a Banjun drama, but heck. It's Yunho and Micky on a Banjun drama. Who cares?! lol.

I can't wait for the outcome of this episode! Thanks in advance to those who upload/sub.

Guest sylver

[sBS].Banjun.Drama.반전.드라마.57회.051009.LQ

^^1st half: Lee Jin, Lee Sung-jin. 2nd half: Yun-ho, Micky and Bin.

This is a different file from kitkat16. The file is in my CB. The link to my CB is under my sig.

Guest sylver

Oh my god! Very unpredictable ending, go watch it guys!!!

I know... I was laughing so hard when I saw the ending. Very unexpected!!! :lol::lol::lol: The one with Lee Jin and Lee Sung-jin was also hilarious...

Archived