[short dramas] Banjun Dramas 반전드라마

Guest Kalena

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beautifulsin

umm. i know that this may sound lame.. but can someone tell me what happenned at the end of the banjun drama with andy, mc mong, and lee jin? the yellow rose one? i have no idea what happenned in the end =(

Guest s3imaDen

but.. i would think tat the kiss scene will look weird...

hahahah XD

i duno.. i just dun think they look nice together... hhmm...

oh well... it depends....

i guess if she kissed a guy who is a lil' older.. than it'll be nice...

but.... coz she looks kinda a lil' old for them.. so.. yeah... XD

mayb its just me... but... X_X

coz she looks more matured than them...

Guest amydien

umm. i know that this may sound lame.. but can someone tell me what happenned at the end of the banjun drama with andy, mc mong, and lee jin? the yellow rose one? i have no idea what happenned in the end =(

^You know how Andy came back from wherever he was from? When he came back, he was kinda pushing Lee Jin away from him and even brought this girl who was supposed to be his new girlfriend. Then, in the end, Andy died because he was sick....he told Mong that he was sick but didnt tell Lee Jin. She only found out when he was in critical condition at the hospital. Then some time after his death Lee Jin got yellow flowers....I think she asked if it was from Mong but Mong said no. So the flower was sent by Andy(he asked the 'gf' to send Lee Jin yellow flowers.....I think).

It was so sweet and yet sad. Ahuhuhu...I want them both to be in Banjun drama again. :)

I hope I got them right since my korean is somewhat poor. LOL.

^You know how Andy came back from wherever he was from? When he came back, he was kinda pushing Lee Jin away from him and even brought this girl who was supposed to be his new girlfriend. Then, in the end, Andy died because he was sick....he told Mong that he was sick but didnt tell Lee Jin. She only found out when he was in critical condition at the hospital. Then some time after his death Lee Jin got yellow flowers....I think she asked if it was from Mong but Mong said no. So the flower was sent by Andy(he asked the 'gf' to send Lee Jin yellow flowers.....I think).

It was so sweet and yet sad. Ahuhuhu...I want them both to be in Banjun drama again. :)

Yeah. Before Andy's death, Andy went to the flower store and asked the florist if she could send bouquet[sp?] of yellow flowers on Lee Jin's birthday.

That was sofa king sweet. <333

Guest dream_on

ahahaah veryyy funny ending!!!!! those two are hilarious! did you hear them at the end...when hyebin was trynna get them to stop fighting? LOL

Guest x SOOJi

i just watched the first half of the micky/yunho banjun drama!! YUNHO'S SO HOTT :wub:

donwloading the next one ...

does anyone have that song by ivy? her music video was at the end of the first half! thanks!

Guest beautifulsin

Yeah. Before Andy's death, Andy went to the flower store and asked the florist if she could send bouquet[sp?] of yellow flowers on Lee Jin's birthday.

That was sofa king sweet. <333

and yeah, it was a sad story =T

I don't think the point of the Banjun is time can change one's apperance. To me, the ending of Chut Sarang is actually telling us that what we remember and what is in reality are two different things. The representation of Yun-ho and Micky as two hot, young guys could be all in her head. We bought it cos they use the real names of those guys. What would happened if they still use the guys but with different names? :lol: We wouldn't have easily sink into the story. ;)

Sooooo.... nobody think the Lee Jin story is good?! :huh:

i dont think it's good. lol

Actually, I thought the story is not good too ^_^ but the acting of the three leads were superb especially Lee Sung-jin! :lol:

Guest amydien

Sooooo.... nobody think the Lee Jin story is good?! :huh:

I liked the Lee Jin story. It was actually good! I guess their story was overshadowed by the dbsk banjun drama. :D

Archived