[short dramas] Banjun Dramas 반전드라마

Guest Kalena

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what episode # was the one with andy and jin.. and the photographer story thing?

& if anyone still has it... can you upload it on ysi or megaupload and give me the link.. pleaseee? you can email me or something... ^^

thank you in advance.

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

^ yeah it was =)

I just finished watching it! YUNHO IS sooooooooooooooo HOT!!!

although i don't like his hair much buh still he is soooo hot...I don't really like Micky's hair its a bit..ewwww

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

Does anyone know what the song is called when HyeBin is sitting in her room thinking about YooChun????

It sounds really cute

I loceeeeeeeeeeeee TVXQ!!! great actors!!!

haebin... meh...

micky is so... attractive!! and yunho seems a bit teeny weeny bit desperate

Guest NoName

I just downloaded the one with the subs and it was so good. U-know is really hot as the bad boy. He fit the image well. Thanks babybeck!

Thanx so much Kalena for the banjun with hyebin as a worrior!.........i've been looking for it for a while but there never seems to be a MU/ysi link for it!..........i was looking forward to watch it and seemed cool!

Thanx again! ^O^

Guest amydien

Does anyone know what the song is called when HyeBin is sitting in her room thinking about YooChun????

It sounds really cute

The title is 'Love is All I Need'...from their new album...I like it too! :wub:

Guest xXeunhaexP

i can't wait til the 2nd half

they are soo hot....i wish hye bin goes to micky...wait i don't know...i want them both to sigh.....

ahaha i AGREE!! they are SOO INCREIDIBALY hotttt, i wish i was hye bin *sigh* :unsure: actually i want yunho more, but i LOVE micky's personaility and selflessness in the episode, but i have to say maybee yunho?

^yes...Yunho is lovable in this episode....DBSK are incredibly handsome I must say....they're even very talented....I cant believe such people exist in this world! LOL :wub: :wub:

omg mee too!! i never they existed until like a couple of months ago and whenver there are music videos up of them i dl it B)

Guest hyeminnie

i heard the 2nd half is like a real banjun. it's like a reunion or something. Ji sang ryul is gonna play micky, i think. but don't go by me~and don't get ur hopes up... :rolleyes:

Guest snoopy

Last week's banjun was great.

Did you guys hear the news though?

Bin got a threatening letter from a DBSG fan.

The crazy fan was threatening Bin how she better not kiss either of them or else. And the fan wrote how she's watching out every move of Bin with her naked eyes.

HOW CRAZY?!!

And the funny part was that on the script, there WAS a kissing scene but I think the writers are taking it out since CRAZY DBSG FANS TOTALLY RUINED IT!!!

WHAT THE FREAKKKKKK MAN!!! FANS ALWAYS RUIN THE WHOLE THING!! I mean, it's not like Bin has real affection towards DBSG members. They're so freakin young! And the kissing scene would have really made this banjun totally awesome! I blame the fans. They ruin everything! :angry:<_<

& Bin will not film any Banjun dramas since she's busy with her new album.

I really hope the writers won't take the original script out. They should keep the kissing scene!!! :):P

^ Yeah i heard about that as well!........if they do take it out it would have been such a pity.......it's probably going to be the most exciting part in the whole banjun!.........Fans!.......it's not as if it's the real thing.......some people should really go get a life than getting all emotionally worked up about it!............even if it was real, they should be happy for whoever they choose to be with and wish they the best of luck!.......

pyscho fans! ^~^

anyway, i really hope that the 2nd part is gonna be major fun!........^O^

Guest NoName

I swear crazy fans these days. Adolescent should think about their own personal affairs rather than someone else. It's only a show, no need to get worked up about it. Whoever this person is, he or she is not beinmg a true fan because that person is ruining DBSK reputation. People are going to talk and if things get out of hands we might not see any members from DBSK on any show. You know. Bin doesn't deserve this nor any actress for that matter. Anyhoo, can't wait for the second part.

Sorry, softsubs won't be available... due to copying issues that I've encountered too many times.

People stealing work and claiming it as their own and the people who worked hard on it doesn't have credit for it.

oh okies, i just dl the hardsubs one then, but thanks for letting me know :)

Guest amydien

Wow. I didnt know about that news. Thanks for telling us!

DBSK fans are waaaayyy tooo scarryyyy! :D

So that means no kissing scene for Bin and whoever she picks? Sweet. I wonder how they'll alter the scene....hope it's still good though.. :lol:

Archived