[short dramas] Banjun Dramas 반전드라마

Guest Kalena

Guest sylver

^ I personally think that it's a really BAD ending.

There's no real conclusion...

I'd rather they make them gay or something... lol.

You're just mad coz they don't show the real Yun-ho and Micky in the end. :P There is a conclusion. The guys keep on fighting over her all these years. :lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just mad coz they don't show the real Yun-ho and Micky in the end. :P There is a conclusion. The guys keep on fighting over her all these years. :lol:

That's not true at all! I'm not mad because of that!

If they made HyeBin end up with one of the old guys at the end... I'd be happier.

It's kinda depressing seeing yunho and micky end up looking like how they did in the ending though. lol. funny though.

So the twist is basically yunho and micky becoming OLD and errr.. less good-looking?. BAD twist if you ask me. But I had some laughs. hehe.

I didn't see the teacher here!! :(

But you were right about the whole 'poor micky' part.

i can't help but feel sad for him.

Guest LyKe.w0aH

GAHH THANKS FOR THE LINK TO PARTTWO OF YOOCHUN&YUNHO'S BANJUN DRAMA.

I didn't expect the ending to be like that~ XD The writers keep to the name of this drama. 'Reverse Drama'. <3 Best episode so far.

Guest sylver

It's kinda depressing seeing yunho and micky end up looking like how they did in the ending though. lol. funny though.

So the twist is basically yunho and micky becoming OLD and errr.. less good-looking?. BAD twist if you ask me. But I had some laughs. hehe.

I guess the moral of the story is good-looking guys will be ugly as they get older... :lol:

Guest sylver

^ Don't say that. hahaa....

You're making me depressed.

I refused to believe that micky and yunho will end up like that one day..

never.

Hehehe... :lol: If they give up smoking and drinking, I'm sure they won't end up that way... ;)

omgosh its so hilarious! haha i love the ending :D

haha is that suppose them when they are older?! or just like those 2 at the end were really them?! but she just made them look good? haha lol *shrugs* i cant wait til someone translate or hardsub its!

AHAH i recognize those 2 last guys from xman :D

Guest MiCHELLEX3

thanx for the link!!! uploading rite now.. cant wait to watch it.. kinda weird my schedule today is backwards.. i would usually watch xman first and then banjun but link hasnt cum out in xman.. o wellz.. ^_^

Guest amydien

OMG....I actually love the ending..hehe..so unexpected. Can somebody explain this to me? Was that Yunho and Micky when they grew up, or someone else who had the same name as them? If that was them when they grew up, that's friggin' hilarious! :lol:

Im uploading to MU now... :lol:

Guest sylver

OMG....I actually love the ending..hehe..so unexpected. Can somebody explain this to me? Was that Yunho and Micky when they grew up, or someone else who had the same name as them? If that was them when they grew up, that's friggin' hilarious! :lol:

Im uploading to MU now... :lol:

I wouldn't say grow up. I would say, 'as they grew older'...

Guest amydien

^ooooh...thankie wankies you guys for explaining! Haha....I just recently got hooked up in banjun drama so I dont know that much...hehe...

Anyway, here's the Megaupload link for this week's banjun drama!

Banjun Drama(Lee Jin, Lee Sung Jin & Yunho, Micky, Bin-->pt.2) 2005.10.09

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TYJQ1TY

:lol:

micky and yunho's banjun was hilarious. i thought it would end that way.... but i still wish she picked someone....

anyways... absolutely love lee sung jin. i love love love love love love him!!!! he's such a cute nerd. :D:D:D

Archived