[short dramas] Banjun Dramas 반전드라마

Guest Kalena

Guest dingdoinks

is micky n yunho will be in the next banjun epi ?? and are they in the episode b4 tis?? cuz i oni watch the last episode

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinirza

i heard the 2nd half is like a real banjun. it's like a reunion or something. Ji sang ryul is gonna play micky, i think. but don't go by me~and don't get ur hopes up... :rolleyes:

really? that really is a BANJUN

Guest wingyee

U-Know acted quite well in last wk's banjun, Micky was good as well but too bad he didn't have much dialogue! I don't really mind who gets the girl in the end, but this senario reminds me of 'A Wolf's Attraction' as well. U-Know so hot!!!

i'm watching the latest one haha.....

my gosh...

its soo yoo chii heh that its soo funny!!!!!!!! lmfao

i dont mean yoochiiheh in a bad way haha

i love it<3

and jang young ran 's in it too!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahha she cracks me up >___<

i love this episode... not done with it yet...

haha hyebin comes out cutely haha

Guest amydien

' date='Oct 7 2005, 10:32 PM' post='105558']

can someone PM me a YSI link of the banjun dramas with Micky and Yunho....or post it up here..pls :( I didnt have my internet for like 3 weeks so I missed

^YSI is not working for me right now, but I have the Banjun ep in megaupload if it's alright with you. If not, then someone else can upload it for you in ysi....

Banjun Drama (Yunho, Micky, Hye Bin)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MOSRKZH0

aWW ON SUNDAYS!!! i can' wait that LONG!! i wanna watch the second PART!! AHH!! or i'm gonna likeee KEEP WONDERING!!! WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO ME!! haha just kididng. over reacting. anyways. WTH a dbsg fan threated bin HAHAHA it's sorta funny. =p

Guest snoopy

THANK GOD IT'S SUNDAY TOMORROW!

Instead of TGIF it should be more like TGIS..hehehe

Man, random thoughts I have right now:

What if X-MAN was finished? That means no MEDDOOGI [yoo jae suk] and all other stars. and NO BANJUN dramas.

How tedious my sundays will be then. I don't even want to think about it. :o

what was andy's lastban jun drama about? i forgot? if it the one with goo joon yup, jin and andy, where andy teaches vocal lesson to jin?

Archived