[short dramas] Banjun Dramas 반전드라마

Guest Kalena

Guest Xa Thi Man

DOES ANYONEEEE HAVE THAT SONG WHERE THEYRE RUSHING HYEBIN TO THE HOSPITAL?!

im soo desperate for it!

i would also like to know what song that was ...

----------------------------------------

the ending for micky/yunho banjun was funny .... pt.1 had a bit of MISA/wolf's attraction, while pt.2 had a part of Sad Sonata :lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s3imaDen

so part 2 is out already... :)

isit subbed already??

i'll just wait XD

hheheheheh... :)

-edit-

oh my goodness.. .hahah JANg Young Ran as the teacher is really funny!!!

hahahahahah XD

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

wow it sure was a funny ending...buh it killed the story ='(

ditto. <_< i wanted her to choose between them and for the ending to be all romantic. but i must say, i laughed my friggin richard simmons off when "they" popped out of nowhere. :lol:

Guest arkay88

DOES ANYONEEEE HAVE THAT SONG WHERE THEYRE RUSHING HYEBIN TO THE HOSPITAL?!

im soo desperate for it!

i would also like to know what song that was ...

----------------------------------------

the ending for micky/yunho banjun was funny .... pt.1 had a bit of MISA/wolf's attraction, while pt.2 had a part of Sad Sonata :lol:

anybody?

^ i want the song too ):

the ending of it was definitely a banjun. and i think that jsy (old yunho) and that other dude (old micky) were really fighting, seeing that they always shout at each other in xmen. but i thought it was pretty funny.

but i'm pissed off. micky & junghaebin were actually supposed to kiss, but because of the stupid fan threats, they couldn't. GAH. that would've been so fricken hott <3333333

Guest sarangie

^

what??? are you serious? cus of the fans.....they couldn't do the scene...

wow the power of the fans...too much jealousy people have... <_<

i'm pissed off too :angry: it would have been cute~

Guest xXeunhaexP

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH the banjun drama had me dying at the end =]

as soon as ji sang ryul came out i knew park myung soo was going to come out too!

wow. nicely done. micky's pretty good! and he came out well in the storyline...i actually didn't mind that weird hair of his :]

ahah i agree iw as like park myun soo must be coming out soon! ahah it was soo funnnny.it reminded me of xman, whenever they always "shout" at each ohter :)

...dude if two HOTT ugys were fighting over me like that i wouldnt know what to do eiehter :unsure: ahahah

woahh we got to see yunho's bad side :P

but i'm pissed off. micky & junghaebin were actually supposed to kiss, but because of the stupid fan threats, they couldn't. GAH. that would've been so fricken hott <3333333

I think the kiss scene is suppose to be between yunho and hyebin... u know the part at the club where he gave her the extremely lame hug? Yeah, i think that part was suppose to be a kiss instead of the hug cuz after that he was like "i sealed it. you are mine now." or something like that... a kiss would have made more sense.

Guest amydien

I think the kiss scene is suppose to be between yunho and hyebin... u know the part at the club where he gave her the extremely lame hug? Yeah, i think that part was suppose to be a kiss instead of the hug cuz after that he was like "i sealed it. you are mine now." or something like that... a kiss would have made more sense.

^kyaaaaah!! Noooooo....I dont even want to think about them kissing. LOL. But yeah, dbsk's got some really determined fans...and scary too! :lol:

Guest 321stars

cant wait for the subbed ver. thanks in advance ^^

the ending was too hilarious, those 2 always fight in xmen and they even do it in banjun.. hahahaha

Guest - s O y u N -

yay~ i saw the second part of yunho n micky's banjun drama~ OMGGGGGGGG big banjun at the end.. LOL!!

here are my caps from it ^^

yunbancaps2.jpg

this time i have caps of micky.. LoL~

-xONE-

Archived