Cutie*Songstress Songs!!!!! ^_________^

Guest Cutie*Songstress

Guest Cutie*Songstress

One thing I'd like to bring to your attention: To my knowledge at least, it's not the practice at Soompi to respond every single post with an immediately following post, like an AIM chat. You can save by answering several people at once. Makes stuff easier to read/more organized/etc. Also, we don't post many single-word posts (at least not here) if we can help it. Aka "Thanks" after every person. Just to let you know before the mods get to ya XD;

Listened to your new songs:

White Christmas sounds almost exactly like Ayu. Impressive high notes/vibratto. I'm sure you can pronounce the lyrics naturally though XD No need engrish needed, since you're fluent in english (I presume) =)

Human Sacrifice - Well, I'm not familiar with jade from sweetbox, but I think style fits you very well compared to all those Ayu and Koda imitations. This feels very..natural on you. Very cute~ nicely done.

Garden of Magic - The "come" sounded cool xD; I usually don't approve of excessive echo, but the effect worked well with this song. Great job.

Hahaha...thanks for the info! n_n I won't one-word reply again. And Human Sacrifice was fun, but I really don't enjoy singing Jade much. XD Her songs are scary...O.o And thank you, I appreciate ur comments! *bows* n_n

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Justalilodreamer

OMG!!!!!!!! i have to say you're one of the best i've heard on soompi...

esp Dreaming Of You...it sounds like the original!!

you have a strong voice ^^ and your other songs really good too!

Guest hesaid143

I love your voice. You sing wonderfully. Work on your high notes ;] You have a j-rocker`s voice. I love your vibratto. Work on it and you`ll be WONDERFUL !! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kokoling

wow! you're imitation of ayu is almost perfect. I guess when you listen to someone for a long time you begin to sound like her. Unfortunately, I don't like ayu style, but you did a great job still. I enjoyed the sweetbox song.

Archived