Cutie*Songstress Songs!!!!! ^_________^

Guest Cutie*Songstress

Guest Cutie*Songstress
MY singing of Koda Kumi and Ayumi Hamasaki
All my songs have been deleted because I have now left this forum...please just check my musik page if u wish to hear them and please comment there, not here...thanx. =) NO MORE COMMENTS UNDER THIS THREAD...PLEASE! Let it die...v_v http://www.soundclick.com/cutiesongstress

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoofyShay

you have a very nice voice and tone. You got that J-rocker voice in you... somewhat reminds me of Maja.... honestly. You can seriously be a jpop singer. your voice does reminds me of Ayumi as well... ALOT... it's just yours isn't as high.

Guest animagelet

wahhhhh. I'm soooo glad someone sang cutie honey. Your voice is the shizz!! Omg. You DO sound like AYUMI's!! You sing like her tooo =] wow. Love it <333

1000 words - so prettty. i love love your voicee. wonderful acapella <3 you should sing ayumi's heaven =]

Guest Vaerie

'1000 words no kotoba' pehehe....isn't that '1000 word words'? A wonderful voice...but I think maybe you got a few words wrong?

It sounds really nice anyway - it's like Ayu if she could actually sing ^^;;; *hides from the impending threat of flying blunt objects*

your voice is fantastic.. even without music, it sounds wonderful..

i'm a inuyasha fanatic and i gotta say, you sound really good singing dearest.. 35.gif

Guest juki_love

can i be your No.1 FANNN??????? keke ur voice is really cool.. i thought i was listening to the original of '1000 no kotoba' (i only listened to that clip)... which means ur gud~~~ really++

ur voice is quite solid and thick which is gud

but u got some of the lyrics wrong.. well words i mean ><.. but that's ok coz u still sound gud++ hmm.. but i think u got tired at the end.. so ur voice started to become a bit shaky.. (hardly noticeable though~)

u should post more~ and ur dream is become a singer right? from what i remember abt u writing somewhere in those pinned threads... i hope u become a singer ok^^?~~ i'll support u++

Guest phantom.leonhart

damn...you can sing. you have a name? i mean like do you have a name tat you want to go by if u do become a singer one day? :lol:

got all your singing mp3...gotta say they were all good! :D you do sing like ayumi or her style though. Post me if you have anymore clips! Putting them on my ipod so i would like a name you know...dont like to keep it 'unknown' :lol:

Holy crap. I thought you were Koda Kumi for a second. ROFL....You sound so much like her. OMG...I love your voice!!!

T_T...No.1 is already taken. Can I be No. 2?!!!!

ps.I think it would be just 1000 words, either that, or 1000 no kotoba. XP...kotoba is already the word for word. You're just saying 1000 words words. lol...I'm no Japanese expert but yah....NUMBER 2 FAN!!

Guest Cutie*Songstress

Hahahaha...thank you, everyone...XD very nice comments! And yes, my goal is to be a singer. n_n-V I wanna sing Japanese...only...I'm American...hehehe...hope that doesn't cause a controversy or anything. But, thanks u all very much! ^_______^ My name is 'Bobbi'...I know I know...it's not exactly a girl's name, but oh well...it's unique! =P

Guest orange&kiwie;

omg ~ i just love your voice ! and it reminds me of ayumi also ^^

i want to hear more of your singing, just love it <3<3

Guest _MaJa_1234

Hey you sound familiar. Are by any chance a member of the Ayunite forum? You sound like someone there. If not, then o well. But DAMN you sound GREAT :lol:

Guest Cutie*Songstress

*giggles* Yeah, I'm 'Cutiehoney' on AYUNITE! =P

The reason I sang these songs was because they are my style, ma_mel03. Sure...I can imitate Otsuka Ai, BoA Kwon, Selena Perez, and Jade from Sweetbox...but my true style is within my Ayu and KK singing. =) And also, every singer helps me with something...Koda helps me with my deep notes, Jade with my strength, BoA with my high notes, etc. Their style becomes my style as well. My singers that I love become apart of me.

n_n-V Thanks, everyone! Ya'll are very nice!

Archived