Guys In Skinny Jeans

elizabeth

Guest bakaxneko

i don't mind it much. its kind of depressing though, cuz their thighs are SOOOO MUCH MORE skinnier than mine. T________T

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aznpridefolife441

i find that most japanese guys like to wear skinny jeans. in my college, all the international japanese students guys are wearing them whereas the korean international students are wearing more baggy-slim fit jeans.

Guest miss ambrosia x3

i ONLY like guys with emo pants. haha. when theyre wearing converses. the shoes in the pictures totally throw me off. haha. oguri shun is hot though.

oguriii! thats my baby lol

he looks hot in them

well only a few could pull it of well some just okay

or not necessarily skinny jeans..man i forget the name.. not straight leg but something else haah

Guest tip taps tip

if the guy looks good in them, i'm cool with it.

but ew.. there's this guy at school who i see sometimes and his legs are liek "| |" and his jeans are so tight it looks like.. a second skin or something. -___-;;;

Guest MUGETSU

if the guy looks good in them, i'm cool with it.

but ew.. there's this guy at school who i see sometimes and his legs are liek "| |" and his jeans are so tight it looks like.. a second skin or something. -___-;;;

for some...that's the point wearing them so tight.

Guest xpiyo

if they can pull it off then it's fine. i just saw g-dragon's picture in skinny jeans.. he looked pretty darn skinny. :blink: but still a cutie.

Some can pull it off pretty well, while other can't. Like this one guy in my speech class. OMG his legs are scary skinny. It's so long just like a stick. He always wear skinny jeans too. It's not a pretty thing to look at. It's like his legs are about to break any minute. hehe it's even skinnier than mine.

Guest hseliz

im pretty okay with it only if he look good in it.

most of the people i saw in the mall didnt pull it off and ended up looking like what we call here 'mat rempit'. xDD

Guest farmerdork

I LOVE IT when guys wear skinny jeans especially rui from hana yori dango. he always look good in it. but they have to be skinny and like look good in it. haha obviously

Guest johnnifer

i think if the guy can pull off that look..there's this caucasian guy that goes to my school, i think some caucasian guy's look good in skinny jeans. but..this guy looks so...i just want to say to him, "GOSH DAMN IT JUST STAY TO FLARES OR SOMETHING !". ahahahahs but i'm not mean. and he wears converse too, i have em too and i like them, but he's sooo skinny and the only thing that really pops out are his feet -.-..but yea, i think most guys can pull it off

--Jenn Ly

Guest overlyexpressed

well.

some guys can pull it off.

especially skinny guys.

o_o.

god, he looks so good in skinny jeans.

8DDD

Archived