Guys In Skinny Jeans

elizabeth

Guest alicimoo

I think skinny jeans are a turn off.

First of all, I don't think they look good.

Second...it's killing their sperm production. xD

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the guys who can pull it off are usually pretty hot, lol. But if the guy wearing it has skinny skinny legs, then it's a turn off. There was this guy that I saw once who wore skinny jeans and a loose shirt...it looked really bad, especially since he had chicken legs...ew..

Guest copeland4vr

ogari shun! :w00t: hah, just finished watching a jodrama with him in it (like today)!

in regards to your question: if the guy can wear them right its really hot--guys can look soo fashionable/x-core depending on their style! except when they go super tight like spandex b/c thats just gross.

thanx to all the pic posters :P ..fun to see the style worn in different ways b/c where i live its more of a "scene kid" then high fashion sorta of thing.

Guest grllprops

alot of my guy friends wear really tight skinny jeans.

it looks really ridiculous.

i give them my jeans when they're worn out.

i don't see why they want them.

Guest lilpucal0v3r

the guy im seeing wears straight jeans, not even skinny jeans and i hate it. i love seeing him in his work out clothes, so much hotter

Guest woahbebe

Since stores don't sell skinny jeans for guys here, most of them wear girl skinny jeans. It's awful. I feel bad for their balls... if they have any of course. :P

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

yes, they're nice..

but it really depends on the person and how tiight it is. :X

Guest whattab

i think it's okay as long they're skinny. meaning, they're upper body is not bulky. it will look really weird if someone's upper body is super bulky then he'll wear skinny jeans. so i think the ones who can pull them off are the ones who're... yup...skinny. i think that's why they called skinny jeans that name. coz besides the fact that these jeans are tighter than the usual, you have to be skinny to be able to wear it. am i making sense? i hope so. hahahaha

Guest 0903xx

majority of my high school boys wear skinny jeans .

i say its ok as long as you sag it and belt it.

but if they actually fit the top part of the jeans look like a womens hipbone O_O

so thats weird HAHAHAH

im use to it by now. but i prefer the "punkers" wearing it or kinda "nerdish look but they arnt" people wearing it.

but yeah they have to have a lean upper body to pull off the look.

Guest lilpinkhearts

HE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FINE IN SKINNY JEANS XDDD

Hmm, some guys at my church wear skinny jeans and they look pretty good in it. They should wear a long enough tshirt though, if not it'll just look, STRANGE.

Archived