Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lost_kim

For all those that don't know yet, his second album will be available on February 3rd and his mv, starring Nam Sang Mi will appear sometime in the next two to three weeks... More pics I've got from Lee Seung Gi and some include other famous artists... :Pz22483768.jpgz22920557.jpg (not sure who the girl is) :sweatingbullets: more pics!! z22920749.jpgz22921642.jpgz22921730.jpg (xman pic of seung gi and sang mi) z22922076.jpg (my favorite pic... seung gi and brian from FTTS)z22921856.jpg

oOoh where can u dl his new album ? aww ~ i didnt even know who he was when i saw him live and then i saw him on mtv like a couple days later [this was a while ago =p] what a cutiee hehe
His new album will not officially be available until february 3rd, but maybe some other music forums or music downloading sites already have them (don't know for sure)... I know that you can already order ir from yesasia.com... I know I did :)

Guest lost_kim

Some news about Seung Gi's MV... 이승기-남상미, 짜릿한 '첫 키스' z22929537.jpg 모범생 이승기와 불량소녀 남상미가 입술을 포갰다.(사진) 지난 2004년 '내 여자라니까'로 수많은 연상녀들을 설레게 했던 이승기가 남상미와 호흡을 맞추며 짜릿한 첫 키스 경험을 한 것. 이승기는 2년 만에 내놓은 2집 '하기 힘든 말'의 뮤직비디오에서 요즘 최고의 주가를 올리고 있는 남상미와 함께 고교생으로 출연했다. 모범생이승기가 불량학생 남상미와 사랑에 빠지는 아름다운 이야기. 이승기는 이번 뮤직비디오에서 두살 연상의 누나 남상미와 수줍은 입맞춤을 성공시켜 뭇 남성들의 부러운 시선을 받게 됐다. 지난 2004년 최고의 신인으로 뽑히며 가요계를 평정했던 이승기는 이번 2집으로 두번째 가요계 정벌에 나선다. < 김소라 기자 (credits to yahoo news korea) It basically says that in Seung Gi's new MV called 하기 힘든 말 (something hard to say) Nam Sang Mi and him have a kiss scene... He's a student and she's a 고교생 (rebel student) and seung gi is the good nice boy, kind of nerdy too... And also they say that his second album, just like his first will be successful, cuz his first album showed he was a great singer...

^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SEUNG GI IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!! T^T T^T

z22920557.jpg (not sure who the girl is) :sweatingbullets: more pics!!
that's han ye seul. [x thank you for making this thread!!! i love lee seung gi!!! can't believe he's only a year older than me O_O!! -S0LLY ^3^

Guest lost_kim

Does anybody know his tracklisting for his album?

In english? :)

Can't wait to see his performances...

I don't know have the actual english tracklist, so I got the korean one and tried to translate it (not sure if my translations are okay, so anyone can correct me) anyways, hope this helps... :D

01 하기 힘든 말 (Words hard to say)

02 외쳐본다 (Try to yell out or cry out)

03 입모양 (The shape of the lips)

04 그래서 어쩌라고 (So what do you want me to do)

05 가면 (If you go)

06 그럴까봐 (I would do that) (not very sure of this) (sorry)

07 한 번만 (one more time)

08 Paradise

09 Crazy For You (Feat. 적혈구 Tommy)

10 Beautiful Girl

11 사랑을 지우다 (love that is erased)

12 첫키스 (first kiss)

13 오늘 같은 밤 (a night like today's)

Guest .alyak_

I don't know have the actual english tracklist, so I got the korean one and tried to translate it (not sure if my translations are okay, so anyone can correct me) anyways, hope this helps... :D

01 하기 힘든 말 (Words hard to say)

02 외쳐본다 (Try to yell out or cry out)

03 입모양 (The shape of the lips)

04 그래서 어쩌라고 (So what do you want me to do)

05 가면 (If you go)

06 그럴까봐 (I would do that) (not very sure of this) (sorry)

07 한 번만 (one more time)

08 Paradise

09 Crazy For You (Feat. 적혈구 Tommy)

10 Beautiful Girl

11 사랑을 지우다 (love that is erased)

12 첫키스 (first kiss)

13 오늘 같은 밤 (a night like today's)

THANK-YOU so much for translating! I really apprecaite it. I can't wait to see his music videos.....

Uploading a few more pictures......

275ao.jpg

280rw.jpg

299fz.jpg

308rm.jpg

319hc.gif<-- from "Becaus Your My Girl" mv

319nj1.jpg

326fp.jpg

336cu.jpg

340jo.jpg

358zr.jpg

361lr.jpg

374eb.jpg

380xu.jpg

398um.jpg

406pi.jpg

418by.jpg

420ra.jpg

436bg.jpg

448jd.jpg

456sq.jpg

467yi.jpg

471hn.jpg

485fh.jpg

490sf.jpg

507dh.jpg

712qu.jpg

Thats all. :sweatingbullets: For now. :tears:

I'll try to keep uploading and adding! :)

Credits: Yahoo Korea + Cyworld Search

Guest BaBiE_Doll

wait...I think I saw a poster with his name on it in K-town in the city or was it not? I don't remember. It has a Feb. date on it. Wasn't paying much attention to it but I swore it had his name. *shrugs*

Guest .alyak_

kyahhh..he is so cute and adorable~

i can't wait to watch this week's x-man..lee seung gi is coming out..yay!!

I forgot about that. Theres so much FTTS videos i forgot about Xman. I will definatly check it out.

BTW...

Lee Seung Gi is on Music Core 2006.02.04

Guest lost_kim

I just finished watching Seung Gi's performance in music core... wow, does he have strong vocals!! He performed "words hard to say" 하기 힘든 말... I got some caps, but since i suck using windows movie maker, bare with me... anyways, enjoy the pics...

z23444233.jpg

z23444399.jpg

z23444449.jpg

z23444524.jpg

tried creating gifs :phew: .. but yeah, i'm still a newbie in this whole getting pics out of videos... so enjoy these, created by me :sweatingbullets:

more caps!!

z23444669.jpg

z23444715.jpg

z23445012.jpg

z23445059.jpg

z23445097.jpg

z23445124.jpg

z23445265.jpg

z23445393.jpg

z23445434.jpg

z23445476.jpg

Guest flyfany89

^ i just finished watching his performance from music core..

oh wow..i'm amazed..his so good~

when i first heard his album..i wasn't sure if it was him or not..his voice has matured a lot from his first album~

wow i didn't think he was so young :o and i didn't know he was a singer either, i've only seen him on xman so i thought he was an actor^^

anyways this boy is so cute!

Archived