Miss Universe 2007 Contestants

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest Chiperaholic

I think Miss China is fugly.

I'm rooting for Miss USA. She is totally gorgeous.

Edit: Miss Korea doesn't have a nice body, her stomach is kinda wide.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sammy1430263349

OOooh! I'm kinda excited. Me and my mom always watch Miss Universe!! I LOVE KOREA, Egypt, Thailand, Spain, and Montenegro! they are so gorgeous.

Guest smiile

im rooting for indonesia.

she seems so down to earth.. and beautiful :)

japan too :D

korea is pretty... but i didnt like her interview... seems so scripted.

Guest Indogurl05

i read in her blog [Miss Indonesia], she was sick.. she was like throwing up for some reason.. she said its probably because of the weather or the food.. she doesn't know for sure.. but dang girl, she still look good in the pix!!

she also said that they are going to cancun! I'M JEALOUS!! i think they are having beach party.. correct me if i'm wrong..

Guest Chiperaholic

What the heck is she doing in the competition?chinajj1nm8.jpg

Miss Phillippines is very pretty too.

Miss Norway looks mixed, eh?

Go go go Miss USA.

Guest Hae_Won

Switzerland & Philippines doing the limbo... :)

sw.jpg

ph_limbo.jpg

Rachel Legrain-Trapani, Miss France 2006, and Sandra Faro, Miss Mauritius 2007, hold the limbo bar for Christa Rigozzi, Miss Switzerland 2006 and Anna Theresa Licaros, Miss Philippines 2007 at a pool party at the Crowne Plaza Tuxtla Gutierrez in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas on May 7th,2007. They will compete for the title of Miss Universe 2007 during the LIVE NBC broadcast of the 56th annual Miss Universe competition from Mexico City, Mexico on May 28th at 9PM (ET/delayed PT).ho/Miss Universe L.P., LLLP

Source: http://www.missosology.org/forum/

Guest GoRgYnA
i read in her blog [Miss Indonesia], she was sick.. she was like throwing up for some reason.. she said its probably because of the weather or the food.. she doesn't know for sure.. but dang girl, she still look good in the pix!!

she also said that they are going to cancun! I'M JEALOUS!! i think they are having beach party.. correct me if i'm wrong..

A lot of them got sick actually and it's probably because of the elevation of Mexico City, highest city in the world.

Guest Juli~<3

UK not in it this year? o_0

hmm..

wow some very very very pretty women and theres a few ehhh but still lol

Guest Indogurl05
A lot of them got sick actually and it's probably because of the elevation of Mexico City, highest city in the world.

really? no wonder some of them does not look fit..

I was wondering the same to.. where is England? I don't see England representative.. is there any?

is Kazakhstan mix? she look Chinese to me..

Guest GoRgYnA

I was wondering the same to.. where is England? I don't see England representative.. is there any?

yup.

and in kazakhstan there are A LOT of oriental looking people and it would still make sense because geographically, kazakhstan is in asia. last year's miss kazakhstan was also oriental-looking. the kazakhstan in borat is a very big misconcepion because the movie wasn't even filmed in kazakhstan, it was filmed in romania.

Guest 77hanna777

No she looks a like a real 100% kazakh lol. I can tell cuz I am one myself. Kazakhs are a mix of turks and mongoloids and hence most of our people look and are asian.

Archived