- Lee Dong Gun ♥ Han Ji Hye

Guest twinkle_star

Guest .dcpro02

awww these two are so cute together !! i hope they last & get married ^^ i loved them in sweet18 hope they have another drama together soon it'd be so cool ^^ wow three years .. dats pretty long time esp for celebs HAPPY FOR THEM

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 정유미

they make such a great-looking couple!!! it sounds strange, but i could see them married in the near future... :sweatingbullets:

Guest inaho

they look so cute, han ji hya is one lucky woman

lee dong gun is hawt as ever

and "darling", that's just sweet man

hope they last ^_^

Guest hannahhhxbanana

they are sooo cute together................they set a good example that celeb couples can last over 3 years!!

Guest eusung

ohh, they never admitte dit?

hahaha, i always thought it was something already known.

nevertheless, they're so cute. :)

Guest evelyn168

I like them too. I think it's really good that they've been able to hold the relationship for so long. Good luck to them and I hope that they can last unlike other celebs.

Guest znarfuol

they've been together for so long now, i think it's time that they open it up to the public... 3 years? woah! the critical stage in a relationship.. i hope they end up together...

Guest yma818

one of my favorite couples of all time. Im so happy they finally come out with their relationship even though it was obvious they were an item. :)

3 years!! :)

Guest iumin

woa...i really love this couple...

exactly that i like Lee Dong gun at first...

and when i saw Sweet 18 , i think they woul fall in love with each other.....so now ...

it comes true

woa...i really love this couple...

exactly that i like Lee Dong gun at first...

and when i saw Sweet 18 , i thought they would fall in love with each other.....so now ...

it comes true....

Archived