Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

It's official, list from soompi. I thought it will only be a walk in the park since ji min already won in multiple awards but the nominees changed this time lol. Another hard battle. I hope ji min still wins:wub:

55th Baeksang Arts Awards Reveals Nominees For Film Categories

Apr 5, 2019
by D. S.kim

The nominees for the film categories of the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards have been announced!

After announcing the MC lineup, which includes Shin Dong Yup, Suzy, and Park Bo Gum, and the nomineesfor the television categories, the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards revealed the nominees for the film categories. Check them out below:

Best Film

• “The Spy Gone North”
  • Miss Baek
  • “Burning”
  • “Sabaha”
  • “Dark Figure of Crime”

Best Director

• Kang Hyung Chul – “Swing Kids”
  • Yoon Jong Bin – “The Spy Gone North”
  • Lee Chang Dong – “Burning”
  • Lee Hae Young – “Believer”
  • Jang Jae Hyun – “Sabaha”

Best New Director

• Kim Eui Seok – “After My Death”
  • Shin Dong Seok – “Last Child”
  • Lee Seok Geun – “On Your Wedding Day”
  • Lee Jong Eon – “Birthday”
  • Lee Ji Won – “Miss Baek”

Best Actor

Best Actress

Best Supporting Actor

Best Supporting Actress

• Kwon So Hyun – “Miss Baek”
  • Yeom Hye Ran – “Innocent Witness”
  • Honey Lee – “Extreme Job”
  • Jo Min Soo – “The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion”
  • Jin Seo Yeon – “Believer”

Best New Actor

Best New Actress

• Kim Da Mi – “The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion”
  • Lee Jae In – “Sabaha”
  • Lee Joo Young – “Believer”
  • Jeon Yeo Bin – “After My Death”
  • Jeon Jong Seo – “Burning”

Best Scenario

• Kwak Kyung Taek and Kim Tae Kyun – “Dark Figure of Crime
  • Kwon Sung Hwi and Yoon Jong Bin – “The Spy Gone North”
  • Moo Ji Won – “Innocent Witness”
  • Moon Chung Il, Bae Se Young, Lee Byung Heon, and Heo Da Joong – “Extreme Job”
  • Lee Ji Won – “Miss Baek”

Technical Award

• Kim Joon Seok, music – “Swing Kids”
  • Park Il Hyun, art – “The Spy Gone North”
  • Yang Jin Mo, editing – “Believer”
  • Jin Jong Hyun, VFX – “Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days”
  • Hong Kyung Pyo, filming – “Burning”

The 55th Baeksang Arts Awards will take place on May 1 at 9 p.m. KST at COEX’s D Hall.

• Like 1

Source below from Soompi:

Han Ji Min Turns Into A Modest Librarian For Upcoming Drama With Jung Hae In

Apr 9, 2019
by U. Kim

MBC’s upcoming drama “Spring Night” (literal title) has shared its first stills of Han Ji Min!

“Spring Night” follows Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) and Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In) as they find their way to love together.

Han Ji Min’s role Lee Jung In is a local librarian, as suggested in the stills. Wearing round glasses and an employee card, Han Ji Min looks different from her usual energetic roles.
han-ji-min1.jpg

Lee Jung In is an ordinary woman who believes the greatest joy comes from living the life one desires to live. She has a realistic outlook on life and knows the value behind the small pleasures in daily life. Through this character, Han Ji Min will candidly portray the ordinary career and love life of a woman in her 30s.

“Spring Night” is the second collaboration drama between director Ahn Pan Suk and screenwriter Kim Eun after “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.” The drama is slated to begin airing in May.

• Like 2

Extract of repost Star Interview of Ji Min thinking of marriage on 2011/01/17:

((Skip))

Han Ji-min said she is the type to take time to like someone. Maybe that's why she thinks getting married and having a relationship are not different things.

"I don't think marriage could work with just love. It's a connection between a two families. If you ask when I would get married, I'll say I'm not delaying on purpose. Now that I'm in my thirties I think in the next 7,8 years I should".

((Skip))

Han Ji-min's idea of a husband is someone with a bright mind and healthy.

"I like someone who makes me feel good by looking at their energy. I don't like anyone who is full of himself or lies".

For full article see https://www.hancinema.net/star-interview-han-ji-min-marriage-with-someone-bright-and-healthy-27286.html

Ji Min, you may not realise it has been 8 years already!!

• Like 2

^It has been 8 years since the interview. I really hope she has found the one. Before she said marriage could not work with only love but it is a connection of 2 families. But in her most recent interview, she said that she realized that it's love which is the most important in a relationship/marriage. May she find that man with a bright mind and healthy:D

• Like 2

How kind han ji min is, she always comfort her costars and it seems she always take the blame every time her juniors make mistake although it’s not entirely her faults :) (just the thought whenever I see her rehearsing or acting along with her juniors)

and it seems jung hae in a bit shy as if he’s having a crush with han ji min (her dream costar)B)

• Like 3

I have checked out the second lead.  He is very talented individual and also nominated in blue dragon as new actor before. :)

Jung Hae In mentioned So Ye Jin too pretty that he is unable to look into her eyes.  Hahha!  Now is even worse.  Wondering whether did he manage to sleep the night before this script reading.

• Like 1