Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Happy New Year chinggus:blush: How can we watch ji min's new movie? Is it only thru iQiyi?

Our Blues will be shown April of this year. I have not watched a kdrama since the pandemic as I have been very busy. Only ji min can lure me back to kdramaland:blush:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, richelle said:

I have seen clips of so jin singing yay:blush:. I am tempted to subscribe again but I already already promised I will never again subscribe lol. Why iQiyi, I wish it is Viu:bawling:

Hello @richelle, i advise you to subscribe only for a month as VIP, only for twenty-nine pesos. That’s what I did. So i have 1 month to re-watch the movie as many time I would want to for a price of P29 or roughly 50 cents USD. Not bad. Josee is also available but I haven’t watched it. 

Go subscribe before the promo ends.

1 hour ago, hjm_osn said:

Hello @richelle, i advise you to subscribe only for a month as VIP, only for twenty-nine pesos. That’s what I did. So i have 1 month to re-watch the movie as many time I would want to for a price of P29 or roughly 50 cents USD. Not bad. Josee is also available but I haven’t watched it. 

By the way, song is so beautiful but it was not Jimin singing. I believe she admitted this in an interview. She’s playing the piano for sure.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Kooslee said:

@tok-soompi Yonder is only 1 episode? I thought it was 16 ep.

:sweat_smile: did i accidently said is 1 episode?

I mean it is last day of filming yesterday.  Ji Min is so cute.  She is eating well with all the food truck, having great relationship with the director and tease by her sis.  Haha!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYbb6DXpPsg/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Love 2

On 1/7/2022 at 2:19 PM, hjm_osn said:

By the way, song is so beautiful but it was not Jimin singing. I believe she admitted this in an interview. She’s playing the piano for sure.

Thank you so much. I will certainly do this. My problem with this streaming service is they are not true to their words. I subscribed just because of Josee before but they did not release as per schedule. As if I don't know when they even release it. They should be thankful to ji min that I will subsribe again lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1