Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Like @richelle, i really fond of ji min after rooftop prince.  And like many fans here, start watching most of her dramas and films.  Sorry i have a long text.  Can ignore them.  I misses Ji Min and everyday staying at home not helping too.  Haha.

Eric Mun saves Ji Min life from a freak accident when they are shooting.  Due to this accident, i believed Ji Min lost her boyfriend (the ever admitted ones after they break up for a few years) but gain a very good friend, Eric.  He wants to work with her again.

Lee Seo Jin used to tease her alots when they are interviewed promoting the drama.  Very long drama thus i believed they get along well.  But after the drama, lee seo jin had a high profile breakup.  His then girlfriend is someone popular too thus some of his ex girlfriend's fan start blaming Ji Min as the third wheel.  Thus both of them never cross path...  Surprisingly many years later, he admitted she is the nicest person he met.  He seems very happy to have her around in the fishing village.  And thought his pd can make another stunt for grandpas over flowers.  Haha!  He mentioned he wanted to work with her again.  

She has very good relationship with So Ji Sub.  He used to be very quiet but extremely comfortable with her behind the scene.  But unfortunately of the scandal, they did not contact each other.  He publicly apologise that and specially mentioned thanks to media he cannot be Ji Min friend.  But many years later Ji Min mentioned a few times that she still supports him and watches his drama.

Kwan Ji Hwan wanted to work with her again too.  But dont think it will ever happen after the scandal at his home.  

Park Yoochun seems to have a big crush with Ji Min.  He is very vocal about it and his teammates are quite supportive with it too.  He vocally also mentioned that he wanted to work with Ji Min again.  But it all went downhill for him too after his toilet scandal.

Hyun Bin claims Ji Min is the prettiest actress he ever worked with.  They are not close in film but becomes friendlier during their film promo.  He even helped her by defending people critisim that she does not look evil.  Their chemistry in the drama is great too and the kiss is hot.  But both went totally disappeared together after the drama for a long time and next we heard Hyun Bin has a girlfriend.  But we never hear Hyun Bin or Ji Min talk about one another and avoid any comments when is about each other.  I find something really fishy between them but we will never know what is it.  Or maybe they are really not friend and just a coincidence both decided to lie low.  Surprisingly, Ji Min close friend turns out to be Jo Jung Suk from her film with Hyun Bin.  Jo Jung Suk really likes Ji Min as a friend.

For Gong Yoo, i think they spent alots of time together and she is comfortable with him as he treat her like male pals than just being extra gentle to her because she is a girl.  To me, the film is like her retreat.  As we also have long spell of no ji min news then and bomb, she is in shanghai working.  The shooting forms great friendship between Gong Yoo and Shin Sung Rok.  I think Ji Min becomes very close with Shin Sung Rok too.  This is also the firm she learns the concept of small acting from the director.   Keke Gong Yoo complain no kiss scene.  Haha.  But he is the one after discussion with director to remove it.0

We have a long time of no Ji Min but still manage to have glimpse of her in variety and as cameo.

Then we have Park Hyung Sik.  They are soooo cute together behind the scene.  Although is a very short film, they becomes very close.  I dont even mind shipping them.  Haha!  l am well aware PHS is very young compare to Ji Min but really, his face is so matured so they looks good together.  They supported one another in dramas and Ji Min attended his theatre and his debuted film and can be seen in IG.  But i guess Ji Min knew she is safe from scandal with him cos he is young.  Hee!  Oh well she send her fair share of support to Gong Yoo publicly too.  

Finally Ji Min has her comeback drama.  Maybe after her bad experience with Hyde, she is worried to be in any drama or partly also influence by Gong yoo (who had a terrible experience in drama too after he come back from military) thus he prefer film than drama.  Many Ji Min's close friends sent food trucks to her to give their supports.  Many of them even appear at her shooting sites personally.  And she is fabulous with Ji Sung.  They are very supportive with one another.  Her chemistry with him is jiang.

She is also very close to her bh mate, as well as his co star Lee Hee Joon in Miss Baek.  You can see alots of him attending with her at many of the charity event.

Ji Min returned shortly with The light in your eyes.  This is such a healing drama where she makes many new close friends.  She is surprisingly having great chemistry with Nam Joo Hyuk even visually.  12 years different.  Yep.  Cannot tell at all.  Maybe they are just too pretty so we could not see the age different.  This put them to work together again and again.  We can see NJH always look after Ji Min and next to her in most of their group photoshoot.  Thus they are comfortable with each other.

Followed by Jung Hae In.  Man.  This guy felt smitten ji min.  Haha sorry that is how i feel.  He is as vocal and as bold as Hyun Bin, right in front of national tv saying she is an angel (one up than hyun bin... haha who said she is the prettiest).  Ji Min supported him in his film and recent food truck sent to his drama.  He also wanted to work with her again.

Looking forward for Ji Min picking up new projects again.  With this COVID 19... i think HERE will take longer time to start filming.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Like @richelle, i really fond of ji min after rooftop prince.  And like many fans here, start watching most of her dramas and films.  Sorry i have a long text.  Can ignore them.  I misses Ji Min and everyday staying at home not helping too.  Haha.

Eric Mun saves Ji Min life from a freak accident when they are shooting.  Due to this accident, i believed Ji Min lost her boyfriend (the ever admitted ones after they break up for a few years) but gain a very good friend, Eric.  He wants to work with her again.

Lee Seo Jin used to tease her alots when they are interviewed promoting the drama.  Very long drama thus i believed they get along well.  But after the drama, lee seo jin had a high profile breakup.  His then girlfriend is someone popular too thus some of his ex girlfriend's fan start blaming Ji Min as the third wheel.  Thus both of them never cross path...  Surprisingly many years later, he admitted she is the nicest person he met.  He seems very happy to have her around in the fishing village.  And thought his pd can make another stunt for grandpas over flowers.  Haha!  He mentioned he wanted to work with her again.  

She has very good relationship with So Ji Sub.  He used to be very quiet but extremely comfortable with her behind the scene.  But unfortunately of the scandal, they did not contact each other.  He publicly apologise that and specially mentioned thanks to media he cannot be Ji Min friend.  But many years later Ji Min mentioned a few times that she still supports him and watches his drama.

Kwan Ji Hwan wanted to work with her again too.  But dont think it will ever happen after the scandal at his home.  

Park Yoochun seems to have a big crush with Ji Min.  He is very vocal about it and his teammates are quite supportive with it too.  He vocally also mentioned that he wanted to work with Ji Min again.  But it all went downhill for him too after his toilet scandal.

Hyun Bin claims Ji Min is the prettiest actress he ever worked with.  They are not close in film but becomes friendlier during their film promo.  He even helped her by defending people critisim that she does not look evil.  Their chemistry in the drama is great too and the kiss is hot.  But both went totally disappeared together after the drama for a long time and next we heard Hyun Bin has a girlfriend.  But we never hear Hyun Bin or Ji Min talk about one another and avoid any comments when is about each other.  I find something really fishy between them but we will never know what is it.  Or maybe they are really not friend and just a coincidence both decided to lie low.  Surprisingly, Ji Min close friend turns out to be Jo Jung Suk from her film with Hyun Bin.  Jo Jung Suk really likes Ji Min as a friend.

For Gong Yoo, i think they spent alots of time together and she is comfortable with him as he treat her like male pals than just being extra gentle to her because she is a girl.  To me, the film is like her retreat.  As we also have long spell of no ji min news then and bomb, she is in shanghai working.  The shooting forms great friendship between Gong Yoo and Shin Sung Rok.  I think Ji Min becomes very close with Shin Sung Rok too.  This is also the firm she learns the concept of small acting from the director.   Keke Gong Yoo complain no kiss scene.  Haha.  But he is the one after discussion with director to remove it.0

We have a long time of no Ji Min but still manage to have glimpse of her in variety and as cameo.

Then we have Park Hyung Sik.  They are soooo cute together behind the scene.  Although is a very short film, they becomes very close.  I dont even mind shipping them.  Haha!  l am well aware PHS is very young compare to Ji Min but really, his face is so matured so they looks good together.  They supported one another in dramas and Ji Min attended his theatre and his debuted film and can be seen in IG.  But i guess Ji Min knew she is safe from scandal with him cos he is young.  Hee!  Oh well she send her fair share of support to Gong Yoo publicly too.  

Finally Ji Min has her comeback drama.  Maybe after her bad experience with Hyde, she is worried to be in any drama or partly also influence by Gong yoo (who had a terrible experience in drama too after he come back from military) thus he prefer film than drama.  Many Ji Min's close friends sent food trucks to her to give their supports.  Many of them even appear at her shooting sites personally.  And she is fabulous with Ji Sung.  They are very supportive with one another.  Her chemistry with him is jiang.

She is also very close to her bh mate, as well as his co star Lee Hee Joon in Miss Baek.  You can see alots of him attending with her at many of the charity event.

Ji Min returned shortly with The light in your eyes.  This is such a healing drama where she makes many new close friends.  She is surprisingly having great chemistry with Nam Joo Hyuk even visually.  12 years different.  Yep.  Cannot tell at all.  Maybe they are just too pretty so we could not see the age different.  This put them to work together again and again.  We can see NJH always look after Ji Min and next to her in most of their group photoshoot.  Thus they are comfortable with each other.

Followed by Jung Hae In.  Man.  This guy felt smitten ji min.  Haha sorry that is how i feel.  He is as vocal and as bold as Hyun Bin, right in front of national tv saying she is an angel (one up than hyun bin... haha who said she is the prettiest).  Ji Min supported him in his film and recent food truck sent to his drama.  He also wanted to work with her again.

Looking forward for Ji Min picking up new projects again.  With this COVID 19... i think HERE will take longer time to start filming.

Thanks for your intake on Ji Min and all her costars. I appreciate reading. Watching her in the fishing village make me love her more. She's very beautiful inside and out. Agree she is very comfortable around SJS. They have great chemistry. Hehe I still love them pairing very much. 

I really love her relationship with NJH too. They are so supportive of one another. I feel happy seeing them together. 

• Like 2

She so pretty during The Fatal Encounter. I love her performance as the evil queen. I would love to see her work with her three seniors Jung Jae Young, Cho Jung Seok, and Park Sung Woong again. I love these three actors very much when working with her. It's a pity in the film she don't have part with them. :bawling:

• Like 2

My list is almost complete. If Won Bin return to the big and small screen and landed in a drama with Ji Min then I won't asked for more. SO JI SUB, GONG YOO, JI SUNG, AND WON BIN MY FAVORITE ACTORS. I need Won Bin to work with her to complete my list. They are all so talented. :love: Sorry I kept spamming nonsense that is not related. 

• Like 2

@tok-soompi @Anotherstar loving all your posts chinggus. Keep them coming:D

i think ji min will only be friends and will be vocal about it with actors younger than her, if older but already committed/married. There will always be rumors if the actor is same age or older than her but still single. So it is understandable if we will not hear anything after a project ends especially if the project is not successful lol. I am sure the actor will not want to be associated with her ha. As if ji min has no career to protect too lol. That is why I will never understand those who hate her for the failure of that project, as if ji min is not also a victim of that drama that we all know which one lol. 

I just laugh when I read that why is ji min included and mentioned in the circle of the 82 actresses. First, it is not her fault if she is always mentioned and included and second, ji min for what she has now is something that she has earned for. She has worked hard to have and reach what she has now. It is pure hard work and I am just proud of her as a fan. She is genuine and is not someone who uses the media for publicity and promotion lol

I can't wait to see her in Josee and Here:wub:

• Love 4

@richelle I also read that article on Koalaplayground after @tok-soompi mention about it. Not gonna dwell about it because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Ji Min was included because of her upstanding persona and talents that attract others. To me, she's very unique and beautiful. MY BROTHERS ALWAYS SAYING, A GORGEOUS FACE CANNOT HOLD SOMEONE FOR LONG. A BEAUTIFUL SOUL AND TRUE PERSONA IS WHAT WIN THE CONTEST. But bygones is bygones. People still blame her for that failed drama and the costar reputation but it's all good. Only toxic people see it that way. Insecurity and ignorance is the term for those majority. Ji Min did bad but take responsibility. She is successfully making her way up from all her hard works. She reflect instead of regressing. Very happy for her. There are too many distasteful comments about her after Hyde failed. Especially the she only win the Baeksang award for Miss Baek because she has connections with the entertainment while the well deserved was left empty handed? I Encounter this from the most toxic fans. WTF!.....and

.....SMHO! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anotherstar said:

When will this be? Or is it old clips only? Because I want to see. 

Hi! It will be in the upcoming Master in the House episode (ep 117). I want to see it too! They acted together in The Age of Shadows and they seem to have maintained their friendship after filming ended :D.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

@richelle I also read that article on Koalaplayground after @tok-soompi mention about it. Not gonna dwell about it because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Ji Min was included because of her upstanding persona and talents that attract others. To me, she's very unique and beautiful. MY BROTHERS ALWAYS SAYING, A GORGEOUS FACE CANNOT HOLD SOMEONE FOR LONG. A BEAUTIFUL SOUL AND TRUE PERSONA IS WHAT WIN THE CONTEST. But bygones is bygones. People still blame her for that failed drama and the costar reputation but it's all good. Only toxic people see it that way. Insecurity and ignorance is the term for those majority. Ji Min did bad but take responsibility. She is successfully making her way up from all her hard works. She reflect instead of regressing. Very happy for her. There are too many distasteful comments about her after Hyde failed. Especially the she only win the Baeksang award for Miss Baek because she has connections with the entertainment while the well deserved was left empty handed? I Encounter this from the most toxic fans. WTF!.....and

.....SMHO! 

She only wins the Baeksang award because she has connections? That is the most absurd and ridiculous accusation that I have heard off lol. Did they even know that this is not the only award giving body that has awarded her the best actress? Being ignorant and knowing nothing really is something that they should be ashamed off lol. She was even nominated as best actress in Asian awards as well. Those who have said it without even watching the movie deserves a hard slap in the face lol.

Oh we will hear ji min next week in episode 117 of masters in the house. I hope we can get some translations and their part has subtitles:D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Hi! It will be in the upcoming Master in the House episode (ep 117). I want to see it too! They acted together in The Age of Shadows and they seem to have maintained their friendship after filming ended :D.

Oh great!!  Cant wait!  Lee Seung Gi will be delighted.   Yes, she is still in close contact with Shin Sung Rok.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

.....SMHO! 

Hee!! Cos this is call natural beauty.  Very simple, no need to do any extras and many male artiste just smitten by her.

Credit to author

I believed many smitten by her not just seeing from her outside only.

Her awards purely due to hardwork.  As for connections, i believed there will be for job offer.  Her connections come from the way she treated everyone senior or junior staff, major or minor roles ever since she debuted at backstage to earn her many great offer of projects.  As these junior staff in the past may becomes capable directors, producer, actors etc. today.  People remembers the warmth that this beauful inside and also beautiful outside lady has given them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Thank you very much for the info. I will be looking forward to. I love everyone in The Age Of Shadow. It's a great movie with a great team. It's nice to know they became friend. I watch the BTS and love everyone in the film. 

• Like 3

@richelle @tok-soompi So much hate and degrading from those immature and toxic people. I hope those are not his true fans that always supporting him. If so, they are so uneducated and are some cowards. I don't like to bash people but dam these Hyun Bin fans are ignorant. I would never go dissing someone if I don't know them personally but just seeing them on the screen with an actor I don't even know personally too... Not generalizing all his fans but those that I have encounter. Lol don't even get me started on the shippers... Something I don't understand is Han Ji Min don't  show interest on Hyun Bin. What are these people and shippers so insecure about. I think they are hilarious! I watch all the bts to Hyde and don't see Han Ji Min flirt or bet an eyes on him in the attraction way. It's pure colleagues. Something I would never understand. She earn her recognition from her hard works but his toxic fans and shippers say it's connections with the higher entertainment management. Whatever save my headache because it's just weird to go that far on a stranger. Especially when she is just an ordinary woman just like them who's doing her job as an actress. Nothing on Hyun Bin, his fans I Encounter are weird. :no_mouth:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

@richelle @tok-soompi So much hate and degrading from those immature and toxic people. I hope those are not his true fans that always supporting him. If so, they are so uneducated and are some cowards. I don't like to bash people but dam these Hyun Bin fans are ignorant. I would never go dissing someone if I don't know them personally but just seeing them on the screen with an actor I don't even know personally too... Not generalizing all his fans but those that I have encounter. Lol don't even get me started on the shippers... Something I don't understand is Han Ji Min don't  show interest on Hyun Bin. What are these people and shippers so insecure about. I think they are hilarious! I watch all the bts to Hyde and don't see Han Ji Min flirt or bet an eyes on him in the attraction way. It's pure colleagues. Something I would never understand. She earn her recognition from her hard works but his toxic fans and shippers say it's connections with the higher entertainment management. Whatever save my headache because it's just weird to go that far on a stranger. Especially when she is just an ordinary woman just like them who's doing her job as an actress. Nothing on Hyun Bin, his fans I Encounter are weird. :no_mouth:

Something I don't understand is Han Ji Min don't show interest on Hyun Bin. What are these people and shippers so insecure about.

This. I also do not understand why drag han ji min. It has been almost 5 years already. Please leave han ji min alone and just be happy with their favorite stars:)

• Like 3

Beautiful article

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/celeb/0.10638218

Summarise what we are discussing recently. :wub:

Han Ji Min - beautiful from the inside out

SOS (story of star) - Stories that we have never heard of about celebrities' novice days, and behind-the-scenes stories told by them.

img_66517_1.jpg?type=e1920

Han Ji Min is a perfect actress who always dominates a high spot in every poll of men's ideal type rankings. She keeps looking like a young lady even though years had passed, and just by digging a little bit, it can be found countless nice stories here and there about her.

Born in 1982, Han Ji Min has turned 36 this year, but she is still countless guys' love. Like her gorgeous appearance, she has gone through 36 years of her life without leaving any "stain" on her past. We have analyzed every angle of Han Ji Min's beauty, from the time she started her career as a teen advertising model to when she became an actress proudly holding in hands the Best Actress trophy.

read more in the link above.

Personally I always find Ji Min is actually very very popular in Korea but not really in Hallyu level.  As she has long listed an A listed actress before Rooftop prince but many people outside of Korea has no idea who she is.  ((Shrug))  maybe apart from her love for work, she spent her free time with charity and family??  I remembered people even complains why getting someone not popular to pair up with Park Yoochun when the drama announced the pairing.  But thanks to PYC, it is so easy to get translated version of their interviews to dramas.  Which allows me to know this beautiful woman.  People later are blown away by their chemistry.  I also realised that i have both her drama Yi San and Capital Scandal all along in my cupboard (bought by my sister) way before Rooftop Prince.  Hahaha!

• Like 4