Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@tok-soompiI know there's a picture of ji min and bae seong woo in one of the awards where our ji min won best actress. Do you remember that chinggu? Can you post it again? I am just excited for their upcoming drama collaboration. I was really impressed by bae seung woo in Live. He is such a brilliant actor:wub: No wonder nhk wants to work with him again. And i am excited knowing that our ji min can work with him:D

• Like 2

On 8/27/2019 at 6:13 AM, tok-soompi said:

BH Entertainment has updated their website and Ji Min is the 1st actress showcase in the lost of actress.

I don't think it's arranged like that. cos, every time the homepage got refreshed, it shows different arrangement. :)

Personally, i do not care much about who dated who since it's their personal lives. that is why i don't do shipping. however, if the news come up about dating, i just wish han ji min be with somebody she entirely fond of and there's a state of mind in marriage if she's ready. so it's completely up to her. i don't mind if she takes more time to get married. To me "at the age of married" statement not so important, cos it's up to the individual on what, when and with whom that marriage thing become special part in her/his life.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:42 PM, tok-soompi said:

For me i have no issue with woman with younger man as long as the man has the intellectual and maturity to care for the woman he loves.

i agree with you. maturity can not be measured by age. even a kid can be mature enough among foolish adults who can easily make dumb decisions. 

as far as i see it, when at projects it looks as though han ji min keep her relation quite professional towards her costars. well we will never know if she ever dated actors though, she's expert at keep her personal life matters private :sweatingbullets:. so i guess she just being a good senior to her juniors. i think she is the one that hard to approach, if i'm not mistaken, at an old talk show her costar said that she's hard to approach to get closer (in dating term). she too has said that she takes time to like a man. so i wonder which junior can man up enough to date her :D.

in hollywood so many older woman younger man marriage couples that have harmonious marriages. take a good example, hugh jackman, chris hemsworth. :tounge_wink:

However, i'm not so into dating costar. :sweat_smile: that's all.

28 minutes ago, richelle said:

mpressed by bae seung woo in Live

I like him too. wish she can be at one screen with him. and as a person he is quite humorous and silly too. :lol:

• Like 4

@unknown12i agree chinggu. It's not about the age. I think in OSN, ji min has a line about marriage that is so true. She will get married because she wants to but not because she is of age. We do care about biological clock but at this age and technology, it does not matter anymore. She can have a child even if she married late.

I want her to enjoy life and take the time to know and eventually get married. As i said before, i prefer a non celebrity. I am sure ji min knows how to detach her character to her true self. With all the divorce brouhaha around, it is scary to date co stars lol. Even if she is secretive of her private life, I am sure she has dated a co star and I am sure too that she has learned a lot about it and she is very careful now.

Thank you @tok-soompi. That is what i am looking for but I remember there's a better picture where both are standing. I will also look for that pic. Kumao chinggu:wub:

• Like 2