Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Hi guys, I dont know if I should write here my excitement about Ji Min's next movie but because of what I read in twitter I cant help but to share this. There's a rumor that Lee Dong Wook was spotted filming at Hotel in Gyeongju. Speculation is that he is filming with Han Ji Min called Happy New Year. But because there's no official announcement I think we should scream quietly and hoping this is true because they are my dream pairing years ago.:yay:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Ji Min will be in new drama!!  Writer Noh change the title and the actors are great too!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN4TzSIJJU6/?igshid=15xrvvph4daka

The pairs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN4Tqyopn3X/?igshid=1fogbgox804vy

I don't know but there's something that I don't like in the pairing. I hope it will still change.

• Like 1

I do not have anything in mind of the pairing.  Cos i am not quite familiar with KWB.  I just cant wait to see Ji Min again.  But deep down i hope she can pair with LBH or CSW as they are very good in their acting department.  Cos it has been awhile since she has been leading her co star.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So did it definitely get renamed?? Since I was a bit confused when I was reading the casting news in hangul before soompi posted the updates. 

No Hee Kyung had to write new drama as Here needed to film abroad.  Even soompi included that part too (That's why I thought it was a different drama, even though Here was talked about a lot in some articles, so I was confused a bit too lol.) Since this drama would film when everyone is free later in the year. Since Shin Min Ah has her drama with Kim Seon Ho, LBH is filming his movie right now etc.. So Nam Joo Hyuk is in talks to star in drama with Kim Tae Ri as well. I would assume if same drama Nam Joo Hyuk would have been asked too

No Hee Kyung is a critically acclaimed screenwriter known for dramas such as “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” “Dear My Friends,” and “Live.” Back in 2019, Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah, Bae Sung Woo, and Nam Joo Hyuk were confirmed for No Hee Kyung’s drama “HERE.” However, the project was put on hold due to COVID-19 as it required filming overseas, and No Hee Kyung began preparing “Our Blues.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1465084wpp/lee-byung-hun-shin-min-ah-kim-woo-bin-and-han-ji-min-in-talks-cha-seung-won-and-lee-jung-eun-reported-for-new-drama

Kim Woo Bin is a good actor too. He was in Master with LBH and Kang Dong Won. So he would be working with LBH again too - besides first time both KWB and Shin Min Ah are in a project together. 

They wouldn't pair Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin together as they are a couple in real life. I think that's also the only way real couples can work together(?) either cameo or work opposite each other.. not in an actual love pairing together too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I do not have anything in mind of the pairing.  Cos i am not quite familiar with KWB.  I just cant wait to see Ji Min again.  But deep down i hope she can pair with LBH or CSW as they are very good in their acting department.  Cos it has been awhile since she has been leading her co star.

I don't have anything againts KWB either but like you, i had hoped she will be paired with either LBH or CSW as they what we call veterans in the industry. But whatever she accepts, I will be more than happy:blush:

• Love 1

Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min Ah, Kim Woo Bin, And Han Ji Min In Talks + Cha Seung Won And Lee Jung Eun Reported For New Drama

Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min Ah, Kim Woo Bin, And Han Ji Min In Talks + Cha Seung Won And Lee Jung Eun Reported For New Drama

Credit to soompi.  Full article, refer to previous link share by @richelle

My speculation thoughts based on Ji Min project choices in recent years.  This drama should be humanity and slice of life that we experience or someone we know experience.  It will be the challenge and thoughts of us as individual, couple, family and friends.  Hope Ji Min confirm joining it as she is looking them positively.  
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

A tarot master telling his story about meeting han ji min, and how he refused to give her his number (han ji min asked his number for another tarot counseling). Now he regret it, and told that he was so down for about 6 months after rejecting her arrogantly :joy:

as for the news of new projects, i am a bit relieved that she's partner up to someone new, haha, and kim woo bin actually pretty good at acting, like his acting chop in Master. yes it would be better to have her partner up with other veteran actors, but for this moment, i can't be too demanding since not so many movie/drama projects are being produced cos of the current situation. just hope she can still manage to keep up her career, the competition got real high due to limited movement/productions.

• Love 3