Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw All, 1st post updated.

Hope you guys like the new layout. I also keep the old link and tidy them up. Just open the spoiler tag to read the info. 

If anything to add, feel free to let me know. I can embed some YT video, if is there any video that lovely or special to you guys. 

Enjoy uri pretty Angel !! 

:heart4:

it's beautiful @Lawyerh :heart3:

• Love 2

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw All, 1st post updated.

Hope you guys like the new layout. I also keep the old link and tidy them up. Just open the spoiler tag to read the info. 

If anything to add, feel free to let me know. I can embed some YT video, if is there any video that lovely or special to you guys. 

Enjoy uri pretty Angel !! 

:heart4:

Awesome! Thanks @Lawyerh, great job! Could we update the awards? 2018 and 2019 were 2 big years for her. Oh, this is big work for you, sorry.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2020 at 9:28 AM, Lawyerh said:

Yes sure dear, I will update the awards, thanks for pointing out. Actually press con section also behind... I see when I have time, I will collect slowly... 

Come to think of it, I need to add her bday etc also hahaha... 

Btw, have you been long timer HJM fans? I know her from Rooftop Prince actually... 

Again, thanks for taking this big responsibility of updating our HJM’s space. I am so happy with the JHI-JHM thread you started and it’s flourishing now just like this. Extremely glad that you are active again. I am very new to kdrama, I am barely 3-months old. LOL I don’t want to repeat myself as I might take another big space here, may I just refer you to my “loooong” “introduction” post (June 11) found in page681 and there’s another “long” post (June 14)  on the next page (p682). I am working from home majority of the time since the covid19 pandemic and only goes to the office on urgent matters that my physical signatures are needed in documents. At home, i do mostly respond to emails, monitors my staff works and online meetings - thus i have time to do my “fan girling” even up to late at night (or should i say early dawn!) haha. I traveled to Korea 2018 and 2019, if I was already a HJM-hooked fan, I am sure I would have taken efforts to get a glimpse of her. LOL! 

Sometimes, I feel ashamed doing this at my age, but WTH, I am having fun (my 2 daughters are very supportive, they are happy watching me enjoying this new found “relaxing, de-stressin” “hobby.” I was happy to see a 67 and 69 year old fan who posted comments in a YT of HJM saying they are new fans of her! I feel younger amongst them. LOL!

The links to DIY and Jenga and VLIVE interview for OSN promotions would also be awesome to post on the front page. I’ll check your instructions on how to post images/videos and will do my best to contribute here.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

^I think what we learned from this pandemic is that we will never know what lies ahead. So we should be doing what we love to do and not do what others are telling us. We should prioritize our own happiness. We should not live to others standards but our own. Han ji min is one of those stress relievers of mine and I am thankful for everyone whose contributing to this thread:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@richelle, I haven’t watched this drama in its entirety but I might give again another try. From the episodes I’ve seen I could say that HJM looks so beautiful with her long hair. My interest was piqued learning from your post that this was penned by NHK as well. If my memory serves me right, he’’s the guy who brought her to the Philippines for her charity work, right? Then this must be good. The ratings were not good, though. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

@richelle, I haven’t watched this drama in its entirety but I might give again another try. From the episodes I’ve seen I could say that HJM looks so beautiful with her long hair. My interest was piqued learning from your post that this was penned by NHK as well. If my memory serves me right, he’’s the guy who brought her to the Philippines for her charity work, right? Then this must be good. The ratings were not good, though. 

I think HJM is most beautiful in this melodrama:wub:Cinematography is also so beautiful in this. NHK is a she lol. You're right, they are together in JTS and also together when Ji min visited the Philippines. Padam padam was one of the initial dramas of JTBC when the cable channel was just starting. I think the ratings then is already considered high considering JTBC is barely new:)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, richelle said:

I think HJM is most beautiful in this melodrama:wub: Cinematography is also so beautidul in this. NHK is a she lol. You're right, they are together in JTS and also together when Ji min visited the Philippines. Padam padam was one of the initial dramas of JTBC when the cable channel was just starting. I think the ratings then is already considered high considering JTBC is barely new:)

Oh, thanks for the correction. She looks like a “he,” right? Or maybe I am remembering a different person in several pictures of their mission here.  Will check. :)

• Like 2

On 6/21/2020 at 10:03 PM, richelle said:

For those of you who have not watched familiar wife/wife that I know yet, please do watch it. Especially for married couples, this is a must watch:wub:

Missing her so much:tears:

Familiar Wife is one of my top HJM's dramas. Her chemistry with Ji Sung was impeccable and I expected that since they both are seasoned actors. HJM is a versatile actress, she can do comedy or melodrama so effortlessly.   I may be in minority here but I thought HJ&Me was actually good though was a male centric drama. The sofa kiss was a :w00t:, didn't know she could kiss her onscreen partner comfortablly like that. Lol I plan to re-watch this drama.

HJM got me to subscribe to Viki and I enjoyed watching HJM in a big screen in high def.  So worth it. Ha.

@Lawyerhthank you so much for re vamping HJM's thread! Wow..i love the new look.  Btw, I am not new to Kdrama but new to HJM, so I appreciate you and all other regular contributors such as @richelleand @tok-soompiwho have made this thread informative and alive. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4