Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

The phone call to Han Ji Min from Shin Sung Rok on Master Of The House is so funny. I really enjoyed their conversation. They still remain friends after 4 years since The Age Of Shadows. Remind me of watching her phone call from Lee Seung Gi years ago. I want to see her in more variety shows but she doesn't seem to be available. 

Josee IG is a good sign that the movie will be released soon. I'm very excited. I haven't watch the original Japanese version so hope this Korean version is good. I miss Han Ji Min very much on the screen. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ZMJwmgkXo/?igshid=4krr0wa7xjq7

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_hgJAWJTBu/?igshid=havihtfxcspr

• Like 3
  • Love 1

One spring night will be shown again. This is one drama of hers i like to watch over and over again:wub:

We don't know yet but everything is still uncertain. But i really hope Josee will be shown this year. Her first romantic film which is her dream come true:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

It is agency warning the people who is making false claims.  This is not the first time BH entertainment has made this kind of statement.  Not easy in korea.

• Like 1

Read a review of Ji Min work.  I think this is her one of her first major drama as female lead and she won couple award with uhm tae woong.

http://www.kdramalove.com/Resurrection.html

The reviewer is so cute.  The author cannot recognise ji min due to her facial baby fats.  Hee!  She said ji min looks so young that she feels like giving her a rattle. :D

I did not completely watch this drama yet.  Will hope to watch it i got the chance.  To see Ji Min earliest work.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Read a review of Ji Min work.  I think this is her one of her first major drama as female lead and she won couple award with uhm tae woong.

The reviewer is so cute.  The author cannot recognise ji min due to her facial baby fats.  Hee!  She said ji min looks so young that she feels like giving her a rattle. :D

I did not completely watch this drama yet.  Will hope to watch it i got the chance.  To see Ji Min earliest work.

I already have watched this drama. I believe this is her first main role and considered as her break out role in dramas. Most of her dramas I have already watched except Yisan, Cain and Abel. But I am planning to watch these dramas once I have time. Been too busy working from home and juggling taking care of the household. I am more busy now compared when I am working in the office lol

I think this is one of those times that the JTS event will be done online. I hope many will donate to help those children in need:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Same here @richelle, i also find life is busier ever since working from home + managing household.  Now i use checking new news of Ji Min as my escape from reality.  Haha!!

Sadly i dont have much time to watch dramas.  Partly i also no mood when there is no Ji Min in it, i just let it pass.  :D  bias to the max.  

Relooking into some old works of ji min in IG.  Misses her.  To me, she is such a chameleon as she always try to find new role for herself.

Ji Min latest profile pic.  So beautiful.

Credit to author

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Same here @richelle, i also find life is busier ever since working from home + managing household.  Now i use checking new news of Ji Min as my escape from reality.  Haha!!

Sadly i dont have much time to watch dramas.  Partly i also no mood when there is no Ji Min in it, i just let it pass.  :D  bias to the max.  

Relooking into some old works of ji min in IG.  Misses her.  To me, she is such a chameleon as she always try to find new role for herself.

Credit to author

Awe too cute. What a cute aunty. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Credit to author

On 5/2/2020 at 10:26 AM, tok-soompi said:

We feel the same @tok-soompi. Working from home and then taking care of the household is just too exhausting. I can't squeeze time to watch anything lol. I can only check news on our ji min. I am not saying that I don't like to be with my family but if I am retired and not working would be great but if I am working full time, and at the same time taking care of mostly everything, it is really tiring lol. Longer working hours as well as I can't concentrate due to a lot of distractions haha

I miss their chemistry:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1