Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

It is a romantic and healing drama that we all need. It has been 8 years since her disaster drama with SBS lol. I have not watched any dramas of the writer but mainly because she writes weekend and long dramas. Short dramas of her includes Why her and Lie after lie(I already have checked this way before lol). For the director, I have only watched Wok of love.  Oh please be good. I am eagerly awaiting for a romcom for ji min and added bonus, jun hyuk is her leading man. I am so excited:blush: I will trust Ji min's choice of projects!!!!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1626836wpp/han-ji-min-and-lee-joon-hyuk-confirmed-to-star-in-new-romance-drama

https://kbizoom.com/han-ji-min-and-lee-joon-hyuk-confirmed-to-star-in-greetings/

I like the last paragraph. Atlast a confirmed romcom for our ji min:blush:

• Love 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

• richelle changed the title to Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - Celebrating her 20th Debut Anniversary; [2023 Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [JTBC, TVING and Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances [SBS]

Han Ji-min, another good thing at the end of the year... "I inherited my grandmother's spirit of service."

mck_655b664498647.jpg

To mark the end of 2023, actors from BH Entertainment launched the 'UNICEF Team' campaign with Marie Claire and UNICEF.

On the 21st, BH Entertainment announced that 17 actors (Ko Soo, Park Bo-young, Park Yoo-rim, Park Ji-hoo, Park Hae-soo, Lee Byung-hun, Lee Jin-wook, Lee Hee-joon, Jung Woo, Jung Yoon-jae, Jung Chae-yeon, Cho Bok-rae, Joo Jong-hyuk, Chu Ja-hyun, Han Ji-min, Han Hyo-ju, and Hong Hwa-yeon) participated in the "UNICEF Team" campaign with talent donations to convey happiness to children around the world and decorated the December issue of Marie Claire.

The "UNICEF Team" is a campaign launched by the UNICEF Korean Committee since 2018, meaning, "Please be one team for all children at risk around the world."Accordingly, the BH Entertainment actors, who newly joined the "UNICEF Team," attract attention by telling honest stories about sharing while wearing campaign rings. 

In response, Lee Byung-hun said, "I have a memory of being deeply grateful for the good will because I know that it is never easy to add my heart to someone when I have participated in donations with my fans.Through this campaign, I hope we can share the meaning and memory of how we can share good influences with each other."

In addition, Han Ji-min said, "I naturally became interested in sharing my heart with my neighbors when I saw my grandmother sharing her heart with people around me from an early age. When I met volunteers, I was also moved by their warm hearts and wanted to contribute. When I volunteer or share, the greatest joy comes from the reward that I am being used of value." 

Han Ji-min is said to have dreamed of becoming a social worker in college in the past.

The campaign video, which was released together, was also narrated by Lee Byung-hun, with a message saying, "Just as the power of each actor, director, and staff member is completed, the power of each UNICEF team can give happiness to children around the world, so please add your power with the UNICEF team ring." Through his narration, Lee Byung-hun conveyed the meaning that good deeds come from each individual's small actions.

As such, the collaboration between BH Entertainment and UNICEF was made by Lee Byung-hun, who has participated in various UNICEF campaigns for many years, Han Ji-min, who became a member of the UNICEF Honors Club by participating in emergency relief in Ukraine, Turkye, and Syria, Go Soo and Jung Chae-yeon, who participated in the online and TV campaign "Hold Your Hand" in 2019, and Park Hae-soo, Lee Hee-joon, Choo Ja-hyun, and Han Hyo-joo, who participated in the "Every Child Pin" campaign in 2017, and they have been at the forefront of spreading good influence steadily.

0001277651_003_20231121101402078.jpg?type=w430

Meanwhile, stories of BH Entertainment actors who joined the 'UNICEF Team' can be found on the December issue of Marie Claire, the official website, and the website of the UNICEF Korean Committee. The making video and behind-the-scenes will be released sequentially on BH Entertainment's official YouTube channel and social network service. 

Source: Naver 

• Love 2

When JM decided a fan meet, she really make it very personal.  All her fans gifts are paid by her own pocket and she took time to have all her 200 fans taking polariod photos with her after the event.  :open_mouth:  no wonder she wanted to keep the audience small.

https://kbizoom.com/han-ji-min-paid-for-gifts-to-200-fans-from-her-own-pocket/

• Awesome 1

• richelle changed the title to Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - Celebrating her 20th Debut Anniversary; [2023 Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [JTBC, TVING and Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

Lee Joon Hyuk has a hit streak in movies. I hope his come back romantic comedy drama with ji min is well received too. I am already rooting for these two:blush:

He seems a soft and warm person. I think he and ji min will jibe very well:blush:

• Love 1