Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

I hope ji min picks her next drama very soon. Please with Tvn, i love their dramas lately. Good story and believable acting. The PD is one major consideration aside from the writer and their staple of directors lately has been very good. As you will notice, well known actors are accepting Tvn projects lately even well known writers. Please ji min pick one drama that is not as typical as the past dramas that you have. I hope i can see you do something different. I have loved the drama another miss oh(oh hae young again). I want that kind of feel for your next drama:) Romance, comedy, makes you cry:)

• Like 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I just read at JM Baidu site that the casting for 'Man to Man' is finalised. JM is the lead actress and the drama is scheduled to starting filming in Sep and shown in 2017. I'm confuse now because another site reported that JM was not even given an offer?!

• Like 5

hahaha..............let us all be ready to those people who live in the cave and bash our Han Ji Min. Already read negative comments about HJM's acting. Irresponsible, immature citizens will start lurking again especially their fave actress wasn't taken in the drama. hayzzzz....... Good luck to HJM! And think i'm going to start working......defending HJM from those nonsense buzz.

• Like 6

Is ji min really confirmed for man to man? Have not read any confirmation about it from different sites. I hope she is since casting for that drama is so far so good. Park hae jin plus park sung woong plus her bff chae jung ahn. She might accept it since her friend is there, writer is co writer of DOTS(but unfortunately i dont like DOTS and i am not sure why it became a hit lol, writer is either a hit or miss for me but mostly miss), director is the PD of birth of a beauty and remember sons war which i both watched and enjoyed. JTBC is fine with me. I hope netizens will give ji min another chance. Ji min's acting portfolio does not revolve on HJME only. It is mostly the fault of the writer and PD. Hope ji min accepts:) But i like the TVN project more:)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, richelle said:

Is ji min really confirmed for man to man? Have not read any confirmation about it from different sites. I hope she is since casting for that drama is so far so good. Park hae jin plus park sung woong plus her bff chae jung ahn. She might accept it since her friend is there, writer is co writer of DOTS(but unfortunately i dont like DOTS and i am not sure why it became a hit lol, writer is either a hit or miss for me but mostly miss), director is the PD of birth of a beauty and remember sons war which i both watched and enjoyed. JTBC is fine with me. I hope netizens will give ji min another chance. Ji min's acting portfolio does not revolve on HJME only. It is mostly the fault of the writer and PD. Hope ji min accepts:) But i like the TVN project more:)

Well said. :lol:

• Like 2

Director Kim Jee Woon and Actors Song Kang Ho, Gong Yoo, Han Ji Min, Um Tae Goo, Shin Sung Rok will attend 'The Age of Shadows' Final Stage Greeting on September 15 in Seoul!

201609126149H_01.12496389.1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20160912n13301

'The Age of Shadows' Director Kim Jee Woon & Actors Han Ji Min, Um Tae Goo are going to Canada for The 41st Toronto International Film Festival on September 16!

20160912_1473654816_82661800_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20160912n19290

• Like 8

:wub:

South Korea Box Office: Warner Bros. Local Production 'The Age of Shadows' Dominates

Korea's Oscar entry for best foreign language film monopolized over 69 percent of the market share to earn $16 million during its opening weekend.

The Age of Shadows, Warner Bros.' first local production in South Korea, eclipsed the local box office to earn a cume $16 million—or almost 70 percent of the market share—during its debut weekend from Sept. 9-11.

Source from http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/south-korea-box-office-warner-927753

• Like 8