Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest forget-me-not123

Happy Tuesday Chingus,

Thank you all the amazing pictures and posts as always!:lol:

The boxoffice for yesterday is 206 (Rank 25) and the accumulated one is 1,160,628.

Fgx2rym.gif

CR HAJINA DC

:wub::wub:

Guest forget-me-not123

11215111_668098700000671_444243910382938

Another awesome fanart!:wub::wub:

CR HJM DC

This is the JTBC Exclusive Big interview after ji min filming RTP.     She is described as like a 'sika deer'! :wub::wub:

10441055_668110973332777_333200963371611

Edited by forget-me-not123

Guest forget-me-not123

Ji Min unnie, we really want you'll get married soon and wanna see you be a beautiful bride in a gorgeous wedding dress as Ji Na :wub:

cre as tagged

​@minnie91   I also wish ji min will get married soon as she is of her age to set up her happy family!   I'm sure she is the most beautiful bride and the one who marry her will be the most lucky guy in the world!  He gets the most precious and best wife lol! :wub:

Many thanks again guys for all the pics you posted.. I only realized now there are a lot jimin pics in the past that i still don't see.. those pics from CECI magz is all new in my eyes!

update for Hajina in SDA

The gap between kmhm is less than 3k guys so please keep on fighting for hajina btw we can click LIKE twice daily  in the morning and at night!

11262397_10205988218018215_5463377120646

• Like 10

She always have this big smile. what i like about her most is her eyes and her optimistic personality:wub: no dull moments with her.

I always look for news of new dramas. How i wish she will pick her next drama soon. Or better yet just get married lol

• Like 9

we dont really know what impact hajina has done for her career. I hope not that much. I have a pairing in mind that i really wish for her but i dont really think its possible lol whoever her next drama partner i will be thankful. You know after hajina im sure not all would love to work with her. Sadly thats how entertainment works. You are being loved if you have successful projects. So whoeve will be paired with her next, i will really be thankful:wub: happy tuesday morning:)

• Like 7

@forget-me-not123 Thanks for your updating about Salute D'Amour boxoffice everyday^^ @ilovejimin Thanks for your information about HAJINA in SIDA everyday^^ Fighting!

@neih212 You're always bring many Ji Min pics that almost us have not seen before, please keep posting for that, chingu^^

@richelle Love to read your beautiful and heartfelt words everyday :)

And @bimmerr @destrian_89 @GiangNhi123 @lotus_che Many thanks for your posts everyday, you guys make this thread alive :) 

You guys are awesome! :wub:

• Like 9