Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Thanks minnie 91 and forget me not

park ha and rooftop prince

my all time favorite drama

i have already watched a handful of korean dramas

but rooftop prince is the only drama that i dont get tired watching over and over again

and after watching it still gives me a different feeling O:-)

i hope ji min's jekyll and i will be good

its already dec 1

im hoping for more updates :)

Guest forget-me-not123

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20141201173409220

As per HJM DC, the script reading for the new drama will be on 12/2 tmrw!   Hope some photos will be released soon!

:x

Guest forget-me-not123

Another voting platform.    Let's vote for HJM daily.  She is now ranking 16!

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

:\">

Guest forget-me-not123

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=&country=KR&gender=fe&occupation=ac&tag=&page=3

Vitamins, please also vote daily for HJM at the voting station!

:\"> :P

The Top 10 Most Beautiful and Cutest Korean Actress Part 3 class="subtitle" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.6em; padding: 0px; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: normal; font-size: 1.2em;"Han Ji Min
class="subtitle" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.6em; padding: 0px; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: normal; font-size: 1.2em;"2. Han Ji-min

DOB: November 5, 1983
Popular works: Resurrection (2205), Padam Padam (2011), Rooftop Prince (2012)

After minor roles in All In and Dae Jang Geum, Han had her breakout role in revenge series Resurrection in 2005. This was followed by period dramas Capital Scandal and Yi San, contemporary dramas Cain and Abel and Padam Padam, and romantic comedy Rooftop Prince.

Han Ji MIn is a Social Welfare major from Seoul Women's University, she is widely known for actively participating in volunteer work and fund drives, mostly through the relief organization Join Together Society.

In 2009 she published her own book titled We’re Already Friends: Han Ji-min’s Philippines Donation Book, which includes stories and drawings of her time spent in a deep mountain village in the Philippines helping at a village school.She then donated all the royalties to help in funding the education of children in North Korea and developing countries in Asia.In 2012 she was designated as goodwill ambassador of the United Nations Environment Programme.

class="subtitle" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.2em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.6em; padding: 0px;"Han Ji Min in the 2014 film "The Fatal Encounter"

soutce: http://chinaabarquez.hubpages.com/hub/The-Top-10-Most-Beautiful-and-Cutest-Korean-Actress-Part-3

• Like 1

Guest forget-me-not123

medavilloj said: The Top 10 Most Beautiful and Cutest Korean Actress Part 3 class="subtitle" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.6em; padding: 0px; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: normal; font-size: 1.2em;"
class="subtitle" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.6em; padding: 0px; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: normal; font-size: 1.2em;"2. Han Ji-min

DOB: November 5, 1983
Popular works: Resurrection (2205), Padam Padam (2011), Rooftop Prince (2012)

After minor roles in All In and Dae Jang Geum, Han had her breakout role in revenge series Resurrection in 2005. This was followed by period dramas Capital Scandal and Yi San, contemporary dramas Cain and Abel and Padam Padam, and romantic comedy Rooftop Prince.

Han Ji MIn is a Social Welfare major from Seoul Women's University, she is widely known for actively participating in volunteer work and fund drives, mostly through the relief organization Join Together Society.

In 2009 she published her own book titled We’re Already Friends: Han Ji-min’s Philippines Donation Book, which includes stories and drawings of her time spent in a deep mountain village in the Philippines helping at a village school.She then donated all the royalties to help in funding the education of children in North Korea and developing countries in Asia.In 2012 she was designated as goodwill ambassador of the United Nations Environment Programme.

class="subtitle" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.2em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.6em; padding: 0px;"Han Ji Min in the 2014 film "The Fatal Encounter"MOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!

soutce: http://chinaabarquez.hubpages.com/hub/The-Top-10-Most-Beautiful-and-Cutest-Korean-Actress-Part-3