Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@GiangNHi123.... thanks for posting the nice pictures.  I just want to share what the fans at Baidu commented about why JM only wore one glove during charity events. Apparently she usually did that no matter how cold the weather was so that she could use her bare hand to shake the hands of the donors! Such a warmth, appreciative and sensible woman:)

• Like 8

Hi chingus! :)

I don't understand why we still don't have any ELLE's pic? or they want to put it in September issue?

I heard that they did the photoshoot with white as main color. So beautiful, right:wub:

@amberster  About "where is Ji Min now", i don't hear anything :D but i read HB will come back Korea tomorrow (not sure):D

Thanks @neih212 for the update. Haha:D you can read my mind (telling abt HB in advance). Can't wait Ji min  for ELLE photoshoot in Paris. Recently, get many news abt k drama stars casting and couples dating. Hope we will heard abt it from Ji min soon (either one or both news be better).:)

• Like 6

Ji Min and stylist Han Hye Yeon in Paris

4wtmeDG.jpg

As you know, Han Hye Yeon is a very famous stylist in Korea. She works with many top celebrities.

Since 2012, she was Ji Min's stylist (every magazine photoshoots, event...). 

And one thing, she always calls Ji Min as "baby" :D http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=6887 

Some pics with: Model Han Ji Min + Stylist Han Hye Yeon

ozBFDF1.jpg

Upd7Wv5.jpg

AioBB0E.jpg

rXEeCcy.jpg

IhJUV1E.jpg

bvU9nDi.jpg

Cr: as tagged

• Like 10

Our JM is very expressive with her hand gestures and it comes so spontaneously. Even in her early years of breaking into the entertainment industry as posted by @neih212 one can see that she is into that.

Her facial expression goes so well with her hand signs. Her co-stars and crew members must have lots of fun with her around. She is always seen with joy and laughter in every appearance. Who would not love our JM?  :wub:  

She does not have to speak to communicate to the crowd, but with those hand signs is enough to bring joy and understanding of her intentions to the crowd. I'm sure they all  love it. 

I can vouch she is a fun loving girl   Definitely, never a dull moment when one is around her!!                                                                 Image result for emoticons of laughter                            

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 9

Hi chinggus. So many korean celebrities are coming out, confirming their dating status. Oh ji min i hope you too. I just really want her to be happy and be loved:wub:

Never imagined sma and kwb to be dating lol. I think koreans are more open minded now when it comes to dating celebrities. Ji min please announce your new agency, new project and who is the lucky guy. Im dying to know really lol

• Like 9

@neih212,salute to you :wub:  for all your wonderful and beautiful pictures of JM, not forgetting the cute drawings. Through those pictures, I can see our girl has matured through her roles.

Wish she comes out soon for new pictures either in a new drama, movie ,CF magazine or fan-meeting. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Given that JM's contract with the current agency is expiring soon, probably she won't take on any new project until she signs on with the new one or at least makes a clear decision that she's staying on with the current ones? That means we will need to wait till after October to hear about her new project?! Oh my, that's too long unless in the meantime she reveals her dating news:)

• Like 6