Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest joanapearl

b007b28fafff2f011c61f2cca98ef855_zps6d92

credit: @bimmerr 

Han Ji Min and Lee JunKi are long overdue to do a project. I've read that Jimin was offered to do a project with LJK twice

but unfortunately it didn't push through bcoz she turned down the offer. Sad.. but i'm still looking forward to see them in a tvdrama or movie project someday. 

I ship Jimin with HyunBin but i want her to grow as an actress and experience to act with different good actors to broaden her horizons in acting and be recognized & established her name as one of the great actresses in her generation before she gets married :wub:

Btw i love her outfit in this picture. It's nice to see her wearing sexy outfits once in a while.  

Edited by joanapearl

11393082_1671373139761358_77705974618832 Ana capri

[ANA News]
여름 필수 아이템이죠!
더위와 땀으로부터 하루종일 보송보송~하게 해줄
#아나카프리 #리프레시 탑!

요런 아이템은 한개론 부족하죠~
아나카프리 리프레시 탑 <1+1 29,000원> 진행!

이런 득템 기회 놓칠 수 없겠죠? *0*
아나카프리와 함께 뜨거운 여름, Refresh~~♪

10359171_1678123692419636_67192760221856

https://www.facebook.com/decoanacapri?fref=photo

• Like 6

Ji min is just so quiet. I hope i wake up one day that there's some news about her whether about het next project or that she is dating lol. Im just thabkful for all our chinggus here posting her pics. Thanks as always chinggus:wub:

• Like 8