Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Ji min really treasures her family especially her grandmother:)

I hope the movie will be a hit and hopefully it will be available soon after it is shown

i want to watch it

a heartwarming movie

I dont know what happened to my chrome

java is enabled but i am always getting an error

i think its time to buy a new phone lol

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

[spot]‘Salute D’Amour’ Han Ji-min refers to film as gift

Posted by: Veronica Choi , March 13, 2015

This post is also available in: Korean

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

The production presentation for film ‘Salute D’Amour’ was held on March 12 at Apgujung CGV theater in Gang-nam gu, Seoul. The cast Park Geun-hyung, Yoon Yeo-jung, Jo Jin-woong, Han Ji-min, Hwangwoo Seul-hye, Chan-yeol of EXO and director Kang Je-kyu attended the event.

‘Salute D’amour’ depicts a love story between 70-year-old Sung-chil(Park Geun-hyung) who lacks experience in love relationships and Geum-nim(Yoon Yeo-jung), a florist who wins his heart, along with all the others who support their love.

Han Ji-min was cast as Geum-nim(Yoon Yeo-jung)’s daughter, Min-jung. When she was asked about what it was like to work with seasoned actress Yoon Yeo-jung, she replied, “I have always admired her ever since I started acting. In most of the works I starred in, I had no mother, ironically. This is actually my first time to act with the fictional mother. It was just an honor for me to even just watch Park Geun-hyung and Yoon Yeo-jung seonsangnim(respectful word used to address someone older or more experienced). I have seen senior Yoon Yeo-jung on an entertainment show before; and I thought she was a great person with a great personality. I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to her for everything.”

To the question asking how she felt when she was decided to star in ‘Salute D’Amour’, “It was like a dream come true. I’ve always wanted to work with senior actors. I remember sharing talks with Park Geun-hyung sunbaenim(senior),” she replied.

Han Ji-min defined this film as a gift. “I feel like I was given a very valuable gift. I am so happy that I can show this heartwarming movie to my beloved family, including my grandmother,” her definition drew attention to the film.

‘Salute D’Amour’ is scheduled to hit the theaters in Korea on April 9.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Hi, I'm curious if Hyun Bin and Park Yoochun will be invited to the premiere  'Salute D'Amour'.

10436092_860161884048026_597140963260761

Guest forget-me-not123

Our Jimin is so cute in the video!   

Hope the last 4 episodes will be a decent one!    Just hope the writer nim can deliver a quality-script!   Please don't waste the talent of Jimin!  

(i don't know why I can't display the video, you might have to type it yourself.  It is in youtube

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5NSE7RUUDnQ

:x :x :x :x

Guest forget-me-not123

11071753_625531317590743_18152516911846810407995_625531314257410_415062743677600

After HJMe, she will be busy in promoting her movie!   Hope it a great success!     

:x :x

Our Jimin is so cute in the video!   

Hope the last 4 episodes will be a decent one!    Just hope the writer nim can deliver a quality-script!   Please don't waste the talent of Jimin!  

(i don't know why I can't display the video, you might have to type it yourself.  It is in youtube

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5NSE7RUUDnQ

:x :x :x :x

I've seen the videos posted by the youtube user. Jimin really looked beautiful and cute at the same time.

Although I can't really understand what she was saying, She looked really happy and appreciated the fan support. Looked like she was sick though. Hope she is well know and she was able to get the rest she deserves.

• Like 1

I was hoping that han ji min will do a new drama with song joong ki about the UN peacemaker but i read the female lead is offered to song hye kyo. Well.. i am missing han ji min already. Hope she will do another drama this year. :x

Me too.  I want to see her in another drama too this year, but I think the chance is very small.   I also want her to work with Song joong Ki because I think this writer is much better than Hajina and we don't have to worry that much.  Also, I also want Jimin to work with Kim Seo Yin, Lee Min Ho, Li Joong Seok, lots of handsome guys that she hasn't work with before.

I have seen that pic in the dc gallery of ji min

i was really curious too lol

it seems its a date for the 3 couples

ji min ssi

is he the guy in red your boyfriend?

I hope ji min is really seeing someone

she deserves to be happy:)