Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Shinhwa’s Eric To Head 3rd Season Of tvN Variety Show “4 Wheeled Restaurant”

by J. Lim

Shinhwa’s Eric is set to appear in the third season of tvN’s variety show “4 Wheeled Restaurant”!

On February 11, his agency announced that Eric will be joining the third season of the show, which will take place in the U.S.

Eric has already proven his talents in cooking through tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” series, even earning the nickname “Eh-Chef,” and it will be exciting to see what he brings to the “4 Wheeled Restaurant” team.

Fellow Shinhwa member Minwoo appeared in the first season of the show alongside Yeo Jin Goo and Hong Suk Chun, when they traveled to Thailand last March. In September, chef Lee Yeon Bok was joined by Kim Kang Woo, Heo Kyung Hwan, and Seo Eun Soo, with the quartet going to China. Both seasons have enjoyed high viewership ratings, and the third season is expected to do well.

The new season is set to air later this year.

Can i wish han ji min could join this show too, since she has a great friendship with eric, and more like brother-sister relationship. i adore them. it will shoot in the US, and i guess han ji min could manage to appear after finishing her drama in mid year. wish this can happen. :grimace:

• Like 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Posted by Miss Koala Playground regarding the top 10 k actor favorites by japanese female fan, they are

1. Jang Geuk Seok

2. Lee Min Ho

3. Kim Jae Joong

4. Lee Jun Ki *

5. So Ji Sub *

6. Kim Soo Hyun

7. Ji Sung *

8. Jang Hyuk

9. Park Hyung Sik *

10. Gong Yoo *

* ji min has work with them in drama / movie / on stage

Ha! Ji Min has already worked about 50% of the male actors selected in the poll!

• Like 1

^i am curious about it too. I can only read the i love u on the cake but is this just recent?

Monday again. Episodes 7 and 8 this week. I promise not to check the drama thread so there will be no spoilers lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richelle said:

^i am curious about it too. I can only read the i love u on the cake but is this just recent?

Monday again. Episodes 7 and 8 this week. I promise not to check the drama thread so there will be no spoilers lol

I am not too sure too.  But have not seen in ig before.  Initially i thought it might be to celebrate her birthday but it will be last year. :D

Not much news from Spring Night.  While Vagabond is releasing still images.

• Like 1

Spring Night has started filming this month.  Considering quite late comparing other dramas that plan to air in May.  But the PD is very confidence the schedule is comfortable timing for everyone. 

Copied from the link below with google translate:

'Spring Night' is a melodrama in which a librarian and an upright pharmacist love each other. Han Ji Min and Cho Seonin meet for the first time.

http://sports.donga.com/Enter/3/02/20190304/94384889/1?adtbrdg=e#_adtReady

Maybe because it is melo, therefore ji min chose the project.  

Looking forward to May!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I am not too sure too.  But have not seen in ig before.  Initially i thought it might be to celebrate her birthday but it will be last year. :D

Not much news from Spring Night.  While Vagabond is releasing still images.

Vagabond has been releasing promo pics and teasers since last year. It is a big production and pre produced so not really a surprise lol.

I noticed ji min picks projects that are story wise and acting wise, makes her work more as an actress. It might not be a big production but it is well received. That is my only hope for spring night. I don't care about the competition as long as i will enjoy it and i am expecting a good chemistry from her and jung hae in. I am sure her drama will be compared with the drama of jhi with syj, so that is an added pressure. But i have all my faith with ji min:wub:

• Love 1

^she is so pretty with her latest IG post. Is she filming her new drama or for a cf? She is just gorgeous with long hair. I hope she has long hair in spring night. Just like in padam padam. She is so beautiful in that drama:wub:

So it is not a noona romance, great news. And they already started shooting. I don't like ji min to be burned again due to exhaustion of shooting non stop. Looking forward to May 22 yay:D

@tok-soompi Let us also post in the spring night thread. To promote her latest drama:D

• Like 2

Looking forward to spring night. I admit I am not that interested in her latest drama. I know it is a tribute to khj but ofcourse as a fan I want to see her more often on screen. I think spring night will fulfill that:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@tok-soompi the photo or video has been removed. I wonder why?

This month is the asian film awards right? Will han ji min attend? I would like to see her walk the red carpet but not sure if it is a glamorous awards night since i have not seen one lol. But just to be nominated is already such an honor:D

• Like 3

13th Asian Film Awards that will take place on March 17th, 2019 in Hong Kong’s TVB City.

Best Actress
Zhao Tao for Ash is Purest White – China
Samal Yeslyamova for Ayka – Russia, Germany, Poland, Kazakhstan, China
Han Ji-min for Miss Baek – South Korea
Ando Sakura for Shoplifters – Japan
Chloe Maayan for Three Husbands – Hong Kong

above source from https://asianfilmfestivals.com/2019/01/23/asian-film-awards-nominees-2019/

South Korea Movie Burning is leading the award with 8 nominations. 

• Like 2