Kim Jae Won 김재원 [Currently hosting "The Real Story Eye"] Photos/videos from Tokyo FM on P.176-177

Guest jaewon fan

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: Here is the video from KNTV promotional interview. I set it unlisted on our youtube channel because the  Japanese uploader doesn't allow it to be posted publicly on other sites aside from her blog. Of course the original owner was KNTV but the one who recorded this video is a Japanese fan.

you can check it out on my blog , listed as source.@luvskjw , i think we are wrong about Jaewon oppa Single Album "MY WOMAN", i thought it was dedicated for his wife , but on this video he explained that it was a special soundtrack for Scandal. But he add further details i can't understand. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw‌ , maybe there is a reason why it wasn't played in the drama. He mention something about it. I just assume that the PD choose not to use it since they put the drama concept highlight on the relationship of father and son instead of Ah Mi and Eun Joong love story. I also think they made a changes on the original script when the viewers tend to like the family issues more than the love story.

I remember when the drama was introduce , you can sense the importance of Ah Mi character but when the drama was already on air and viewers reacted more about the father and son issue , the priority turns to that part not on the love line anymore.

Although , i still find it strange. I'm actually convince that he sung it for his wife , not for the drama character :)) :)) :))

@jaewon fan Hello, I watched the Real Story Eye ep 68. Wow, it's shocking and I think both the patient and the worker are at faults :-B :-B
I listen to Oppa's narration and his voice is just :x
;))

Oh btw, sometimes drama not release all OST even if the singer already recorded it. It depends on the production staff and the drama overall whether the song will fit the drama or not.

Guest jaewon fan

@kanyaprasetyo ,  :-?? I can't believe what happen on The Real Story Eye Ep.68 , i agree that both parties are at fault , but i find it so strange why the ambulance door was not lock even if it was running. Cars now a days has automatic lock , you can't open it unless it stop.  :-??It's just a bad luck for the patient , she suppose to only have a slight cut on her toes , but ended with several injuries because of what happen. Luckily there are no cars near behind , otherwise she'll be dead . Anyway , did she survive? I didn't finish the last part because of my bad connection. 
Jaewon oppa voice was really good. I love listening to it even if i don't understand a thing. :)) :))

@jaewon fan sorry for late reply. I think she's in coma? Because I think I read something with comatose condition on the video but I can be wrong since I don't understand Korean well.

Thank your for Scandal clips
:x :x

Guest jaewon fan

:)) :)) :)) This made me laugh so hard , we are talking about yhe karaoke scene on Scandal where Jaewon oppa sing :)) :))

@Jaewonfan @chat27 @GHSforever @cclover1
I KNOW! I KNOW! nobody agreed with my #3 =)) =)) =)) I knew this would be happening!!! =)) =)) =))

OK, this is not the reason why I call you girls!!! I want to ask you, What do you think about KJW's voice in Scandal??? I think he did it pretty good, even if this is how I reacted meanwhile I was listening to the song:
- At the beginning:  OMO!!!! WWWOOOWWW I'M MELTING!!!! HE IS SINGING VERY GOOD!!!! :x 8-> :x 8-> HIS VOICE IS AMAZING AND THE SONG IS BEAUTIFUL TOO!!! 8-> 8-> 8-> I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THAT SONG AND LISTEN TO HIS AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL VOICE EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! :x :x :x
- After a little: OH BOY! What was that? :-/ It sounds bad for a second ...but WHO CARES HE IS STILL SINGING BEAUTIFULLY!!! 8-> 8-> 8-> I'M IN LOOOVEEE :x :x :x
- After a little more: /:) /:) /:) Is he screaming now???? ...well ....that's ok, he is still doing a good job!!! ;;)
- After a while: OH BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!! 8-| 8-| 8-| This son it's getting annoying!!!! 8-| 8-| ...what? is he screaming again!!! #-o ... ok better they stop the scene already!!!! :-w
- After more time and the lyrics repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and...: :( PLEASE DIRECTOR CUT IT OUT!!!! :-t ...THIS SONG IS GETTING INTO MY NERVES!!!! :-t ...I SAY STOP IT!!!! %-( ...THIS IS ALREADY GETTING FRIGHTENING!!!! X_X ....DIRECTOR  P L E A S E .... C  U  T    I  T    O U  T   ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! %-( 
- When they change the scene: @-) ...OMO! thank goodness they stop it #:-S You know what??? :-S I really don't need this song [-X ...I better only keep singing OST 2 and 3 :-j

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

@kanyaprasetyo , Woww... i'm so happy that my 3 favorite artist came at the airport all at the same day. ;)) ;)
Here is another video of Jaewon oppa. Looks like he was the most fair among  them. :))

:x

Guest jaewon fan

@kanyaprasetyo , he is with two male assistant but they are following far behind. Maybe because of the press and reporters. i don't think Jaewon oppa will travel together with his wife on this kind of activity. He doesn't want them to be expose on public. Maybe if she went, they will take different flights or different car. ;)) ;))
20140627_1403851095_57513700_1.jpg

Archived